剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Glacial, perhaps?
一年之后 她嫁给了吉姆·贝克特
A year later, she married Jim Bechtel.
愿死者安息
May he rest in peace.
我想知道他女儿在哪
I wonder where his daughter is.
她早该到了
She should be here by now.
但是那时候 长官
Oh, but way back then, sir,
1985年 塔米和父亲以及新的继母
Tammy moved with her father and new stepmother to Bel Air
搬到贝艾尔 没带上菲利普
in 1985 without Phillip,
他被留下来 读贵族寄宿学校
who was left behind to attend some fancy boarding school.
这里肯定事有蹊跷
Bet there's a lot more to that story.
肯定事有蹊跷
Of course there's more to the story.
但都不是寻找斯特罗妈妈的线索
But none of it leads to Mama Stroh.
我能找到人 介绍费多少
格温和吉姆在1986年离婚前
Gwen and Jim filed their taxes jointly in California
只在加州共同报税过一次
only once before divorcing in 1986,
如果成功 给你两成
最后 格温就在1992年消失了
and then eventually, Gwen just disappears in 1992.
是1992年十二月十一日
On December 11, 1992.
如果你帮不上忙 起码把日期说准确
If you can't be helpful, at least be precise.
艾拉 起床
Ella, wake up!
快脱♥光♥衣服
Get naked! Come on.
斯特罗的母亲抛弃了他吗
So, Stroh's mother abandoned him?
看样子是
Looks like it.
塔米·贝克特在电梯里了
Tammy Bechtel's on the elevator.
艾米 能过来帮个忙吗
Amy, would you give me a hand, please?
普罗文茨副队
Lieutenant Provenza?
正是我 这位是塞克斯警探
Ah, that's me, and this is Detective Sykes.
感谢你来一趟 塔米
Thank you for coming, Tammy.
你父亲的事很遗憾
So sorry about what happened to your father.
我们知道这是艰难的时刻
We know this is a difficult time.
是是是 废话
Yeah, yeah, yeah, boo-hoo.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以你们认为菲利普有嫌疑
So, you're considering Phillip as a suspect?
你认为有可能吗
Does that seem likely to you?
不太可能
Not really.
他和爸爸相处不是很融洽
He and Daddy didn't get along very well,
但我们只参与他人生中短短几年
but we were only a serious part of his life for a few years,
而且是几十年前的事了
and that was decades ago.
我对菲利普的事记不太清楚了
I don't really remember that much about Phillip,
我想他可能也不太记得我了
and I can't imagine he recalls that much about me, either.
不过 菲利普有些古怪
Then again, Phillip was strange.
说得太客气了
Understatement of the century.
你知道你的前继兄弟
You are aware that your ex-stepbrother
是连环杀手
is a serial killer.
联调局五年前来过我家
The FBI came to my house five years ago
告诉我菲利普杀害了很多女性
and told me about all the women that Phillip had murdered.
我当时很震惊
I was just shocked.
事后想想 确实有些前兆
But in retrospect, there were signs,
我现在才知道 是杀人犯的特征
things that I now know are markers for people like him.
什么前兆
What signs?
他好几次试图在我们家纵火
Oh, he tried to set our house on fire a couple of times.
我的狗某天消失了 再也没回来
My dog disappeared one day, it never came back.
他在我们的后院把我推下滑梯
He pushed me off the slide in our backyard.
这些都是前兆 巨大前兆
Those aren't signs. Those are billboards.
他们怎么可能没发现那孩子的异状
How could they not know something was wrong with the kid?
要放弃自己的孩子没那么容易
It's hard to give up on your child.
现在我有了自己的女儿...
But now that I have girls of my own, I...
你的父亲很生气
Well, so, your father got very upset.
那你的继母 格温呢
What about your stepmother, Gwen?
爸爸和格温经常为了菲利普的事争吵
Daddy and Gwen, they fought over Phillip constantly.
塞克斯
他上了寄宿学校后好一点
It got better when he went to boarding school,
但他们又会争吵
but then they would just argue about
是否该让他回家过圣诞
whether or not he should come home for Christmas
或是搬去洛杉矶后 菲利普该怎么办
or what to do with Phillip once we moved to L.A., but they...
如我所说 事有蹊跷
Like I said, more to the story.
你们搬到加州后 争吵是否平息了
Did all the quarreling stop once you got to California?
平息了一阵子 但大约一年后
For a while, and then about a year later,
他们大吵了一周的架
they got into a fight that lasted for weeks.
我半夜醒来 听见...
I woke up in the middle of the night hearing...
爸爸大吼大叫
hearing Daddy screaming.
格温隔天就收拾行李离开了
And Gwen packed up and left the next day.
你有再见过菲利普吗
Did you ever see Phillip again?
没有 自从菲利普搬到洛杉矶
No. Once Phillip moved to L.A.,
他偶尔会联♥系♥爸爸
he would contact Dad occasionally.
实际上是经常骚扰爸爸
Actually, he hounded Daddy.
他想知道他母亲去了哪
He demanded to know where his mother had gone.
真的令人震惊
So stunning, really.
她好不容易争取到抚养权
She fought so hard to keep her son,
却又抛弃了他
and then she just abandoned him.
你之后还有看见或联♥系♥格温吗
Did you ever see or speak to Gwen again?
她消失后就没有了
No. Not after she disappeared.
-该死 -我曾经试图找她
- Damn it. - I did try to look her up once.
我想给她寄感谢卡
I wanted to send her a thank-you note.
我在电♥话♥簿里查不到她的号♥码
I couldn't find her in the phone book,
那时候 除此之外我们也束手无策了
and that was pretty much all we had to go on back then.
电♥话♥簿 旅行社
Phone books? Travel agencies? Oy.
我们能倒♥退♥一点吗
Can we go back just one second?
你说你想给格温
You just said that you wanted to give
写感谢卡
Gwendolyn a thank you note.
是什么事
What for?
我95年从高中毕业
I graduated from high school in '95
收到一封来自格温的
and an envelope arrived in the mail
温暖的问候卡
with a sweet note from Gwen
和一万元现金
and $10,000 cash.
来自你的前继母
From your ex-stepmother
从九岁就没见过的
whom you hadn't seen since you were --
前继母 确实慷慨得过分
9 years old. It was obscenely generous,
低电量提示
但没有退还的地址
but no return address.
邮戳呢
What about a postmark?
盖着帕萨迪纳 但我认为她不住在那
Yes, Pasadena, but I don't think she actually lived there,
因为我父亲查遍了所有
'cause my father went looking through all the property records
她可能买♥♥♥房♥♥子的地方的
where she could've bought a home
房♥产交易记录 什么也没找到
and he couldn't find anything.
他为什么这么做
Why would he do that?
我父亲...
Oh, my Dad...
他事业有成 但他也是个单纯的人
For all his success, he was a fairly simple guy.
他爱他所爱的
He loved what he loved.
他爱我 爱他的事业
He loved me, his business,
热爱大海
the sea...
他也爱格温
And he loved Gwen.
发现她可能...
I think finding out that she could've been...
我查一下帕萨迪纳是否有
I'm looking to see if there's a Social Security office
-社保局办公室 -贝克特都找不到她
- in Pasadena. - Bechtel didn't find her,
他自己还是地♥产♥开♥发♥商
and he was a real-estate developer.
格温改了名
Gwen changed her name.
贝克特找错了人
Bechtel was looking for the wrong person.
她95年时在帕萨迪纳
She was in Pasadena during '95.
或许她就在那开始新生活
Maybe that's where she started over.
请别误会我 我父亲很幸福
But please don't get me wrong. I -- My dad was happy.
当刑事情报科可以比你们
Criminal Intelligence could check that
更快查到 告诉副队
faster than you guys. Tell the lieutenant
-我同意了 -无法走出伤痛
- I'm giving it a go. - ...never, ever get over.
谢谢 塔米 非常感谢
Thank you, Tammy. Thank you very much.
你对我们很有帮助
You've been very helpful.
塞克斯警探 麻烦你协助她
Detective Sykes, would you please assist her
留一份笔录
with a statement?
安迪 你在这做什么
Andy, hey! What are you doing here?
你该待在家的
There's no reason you can't stay at home.
我答应纱伦我会保护孩子
I promised Sharon that I would protect the kids,
坐在家里自怜自艾并没有帮助
and I can't do that sitting at home feeling sorry for myself.
我要如何面对这悲剧 你管不着
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表