剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Removing a line of inquiry that leads nowhere.
我为这些男孩感到遗憾 一位是非法居民
I'm sorry for these boys, one here illegally,
另一位则有严重的家庭问题
the other suffering from a troubled family life.
我们祈祷能尽快寻回他们
We will pray for their recovery
早日完结你们的调查
and the quick end to your investigation.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
把出问题的牧师藏匿在墨西哥 这已有先例
There is precedent for hiding problem priests in Mexico.
这给咱们联调局的朋友
You know, this could be a great opportunity
提供了绝佳的机会
for our friends at the FBI
如果他们能查出乔纳斯神父来自墨西哥的哪里
if they will tell us where in Mexico Father Jonas is from.
我会和菲探员讨论
I'll discuss it with Special Agent Fey.
期间 我有些自己的事要处理
Meanwhile, I have avenues of my own I need to pursue.
失陪
Excuse me.
我在这儿站了快一个钟头
I've been standing here for almost an hour.
南希 我很抱歉
Nancy, so sorry.
但我不会让你白等的
But I'm about to make it worth your while.
圣约瑟夫失踪案出现新的疑犯
There's a new person of interest in the St. Joseph's Three,
但不许公布消息来源 懂吗
but this is not for attribution, understood?
如果你不愿意公开来源
If you're not gonna go on the record,
就别跟我提什么疑犯
don't give me the person-of-interest crap.
看样子是失踪的男孩们杀了同伴后逃跑
It looks like the missing boys killed their friend and ran off.
如果真♥相♥不是如此
If that's not really the answer,
我需要一些好的线索让我能追踪
I want some good background on which I can follow up.
这个如何...有位年轻牧师
How about a young priest
对这三个男孩都特别有好感
who had a special fascination with these boys?
他曾多次在
And who was repeatedly transferred
美国西南教区调动
across the American southwest?
而且教会昨天下午将他派去了
And whom the Church sent out of town yesterday afternoon...
墨西哥
to Mexico?
而指控这位牧师的证据是...
And the evidence against this priest is...?
等等 应该是这儿
Hold on. I think this is the one.
有了墙他们就不能穿越边境
They can't cross the border if it's a wall.
如果这些墨西哥废柴
And if the "Mexi-cants"
试图翻越围墙
try to launch themselves over the wall...
-抱歉 -我们再挖个壕沟
- Sorry, sorry. - ...we'll build a moat!
抱歉 马文说话和
Sorry. There's so many of these videos
打枪的视频实在太多了
of Marvin just talking and shooting guns.
在哪儿说话 那里可不是他家后院
Talking where, though? That's not his backyard.
我在找的就是这个
This is what I was looking for.
-巴斯 音量 -抱歉
- Buzz! The volume! - Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.
你们的技术人员在找视频的时候
Hey, so, while your tech tries to find the right video,
我们已经吩咐了墨西哥所有的警局
you should know we have every station south of the border
留意乔纳斯
eyes-open for Jonas.
如果他真的在那儿
If he's even there.
我们无法得知谁离境进入墨西哥
We have no way of knowing who exits into Mexico.
我们的摄像头全对准了入境的这一面
All our cameras are looking to see who comes in.
-这场非打不可的仗 -不不不
- This is war. We have to fight. - No, no.
政♥府♥令百姓失望
The Government failed us, but --
这位马文先生是个极端分子
And this Marvin guy -- he's an extremist.
他的行为
He doesn't stand for
与司法部的目标并不一致
what the Department of Justice is trying to accomplish.
随便你怎么自欺欺人
Whatever you need to tell yourself.
我告诉自己 不管个人情感为何
I tell myself that, regardless of my personal feelings,
我有义务遵循法律
I have an obligation to uphold the law.
你又是怎么告诉自己的
What do you tell yourself?
抱歉我来晚了
Oh, I'm -- I'm sorry I'm late.
-哥们儿 -欢迎回来
- Man! - Welcome back.
巴斯 陶
Buzz, Tao.
塞克斯
Sykes.
胡里奥
Julio!
-胡里奥 -队长
- Julio. - Captain.
我的天
Oh, my goodness.
你的丧假还有五天呢
You still have five more days of bereavement leave left.
干坐在家里
It really bothered me, sitting home,
看这些新闻 令我难受
watching all of this on the news
加上马克问我
and having Mark ask me
圣约瑟夫是不是还有更多男孩被绑♥架♥
if any more boys were getting kidnapped from St. Joseph's.
他都害怕上学了
He's, uh -- He's afraid to go back to school.
你好 联调局对吧
Hey. FBI, right?
桑切斯警探 见过特殊探员维嘉和菲
Detective Sanchez, meet Special Agents Vega and Fey.
他们是梅森局长组织来
They are part of an ad hoc task force
寻找失踪男孩的特设工作组
assembled by Chief Mason to locate our missing boys.
那么凶手是谁
So, who did it?
毛手毛脚的神父 邻居大叔
A handsy priest, the guy next door,
男孩的死党 你说是谁
the kid's best friends -- Who?
还没走到那一步
We're not there yet.
卡米拉·佩奇警探 失踪人口调查部
Detective Camila Paige, Missing Persons.
节哀
So sorry for your loss.
胡里奥 佩奇警探是梅森局长送来的大礼
Julio, Detective Paige was gifted to us by Chief Mason.
梅森 你是间谍吗
Mason. You a spy?
不 她不是间谍
No, she's not a spy.
她是一位优秀的警探
She's a damn good detective is what she is,
她还一手带大了家里五个弟弟妹妹
and she also raised five younger siblings all on her own.
你对卡米好一点
Now, you could get some hints from Cami
她会教你怎么当个单亲家长
on single parenting if you treat her properly.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你没事吧
You okay?
找到了
Here it is. This. See?
那些墨西哥废柴不是来工作的
Those "Mexi-cants" aren't coming here for jobs.
他们来这儿霸占
They're coming to take over
他们无能建立的文明社会
a civilization they couldn't build themselves.
谢谢你的欢迎
Welcome back to you, too.
抱歉 胡里奥 我转成静音
Sorry, Julio. I'll mute it.
看...这儿
Watch...here.
你瞧
You see?
马文持有联邦武器许可证
Marvin has a Federal Firearms License,
正如维嘉探员所说
just like Special Agent Vega said,
但这是个消焰器
but that is a flash suppressor,
而他名下没有登记任何消焰器
and he doesn't have any of those registered to his name.
这足以让联调局去查他 不是吗
That's enough for the feds to book him, isn't it?
我们也就有机会和他女儿凯莉独处
And get us some alone time with his daughter, Kelly.
我们能加快调查的速度吗
Is there something we can do to hurry this up?
马文·格瑞特拥有贩卖♥♥武器的联邦许可证
Marvin Garret has an FFL to sell weapons.
联调局是否愿意一同上门检查
Would the FBI care to join us to do a compliance check?
洛杉矶警♥察♥ 开门
LAPD! Open up!
请保持距离
Hey, keep your distance, please!
退后 退后
Now, stand back. Stand back!
你最好解释清楚这怎么回事
You better have a damn good explanation for this.
联邦武器许可证例行检查
Federal Firearms License Compliance Check!
先生 请你站到外...
Sir, if you could please step out onto your por--
法♥西♥斯♥主义猪
Fascist pigs!
洛杉矶警♥察♥不能执行联邦例行检查
LAPD doesn't do federal compliance checks.
但我们可以 我们是联调局
But we do. FBI, sir.
请你马上站到屋外
I need you to step outside right now.
否则我有权将你上铐带上警车
Or I could cuff you and put you in a patrol car.
尽管测试我
Test me. Please.
-凯莉 这边 -怎么回事
- Kelly, Kelly, over here. - What's going on?
他们只需要四处查看一下
They just need to look around for a moment.
我们到后院去吧
Why don't we go into the backyard,
免得妨碍他们
get out of their way?
《军用武器》
怎么一回事 警探
What's going on, Detective?
这和米格尔有关吗
Does this have to do with Miguel?
我们正在对房♥子进行搜索
We are conducting a search of the premises.
我只能透露这么多
That's all I can say.
你干了什么 混账 你对我儿子做了什么
What'd you do, you bastard? What did you do to my son?!
目前为止没有找到武器
No weapons so far. No.
我不知道他在哪儿拍摄他的视频
I don't know where he was shooting or filming his vlog,
-但不是这儿 -你看这书柜
- but it wasn't here. - Check out this bookcase.
我觉得像假的
Looks fake to me.
你觉得马文不像读书人吗
What? You don't think Marvin has a library?
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表