剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
或者十字路
Or a cross street?
是家星巴克 行了吧
It's a Starbucks, okay?
我租不起办公室
I can't afford an office.
所以我每天都去那 蹭他们的无线网络
So I go there every day, and I use their Wi-Fi
发邮件给制片人和工作室的总监
to send e-mails to producers and studio executives
恳求他们再给我一次机会
begging for one more chance,
就算是电视节目也好
even if it's just television.
我的咖啡师西奥能为我作证
My barista, Theo, can vouch for me.
他昨天加班了
He worked a double yesterday.
我们肯定会去找西奥谈谈的
Well, we'll make sure that we chat with Theo.
与此同时 不如你
In the meantime, why don't you, uh...
把这些都帮我们写下来吧 埃里克
write it all down for us, Erik.
如果这位前电影导演之前真的是在办公室
If our former movie director really was at the office,
那我们不就只剩塔克斯开业时的
then aren't we left with our suspects
那些嫌疑人了吗
from the grand opening of Tackles?
他们都有时间去杀害凡妮莎
Who each had time to murder Vanessa,
收拾干净 再去往好莱坞
clean up, and head to Hollywood.
巴斯 你能再放一遍昨晚
Buzz, would you please review your film
塔克斯开业时的录像吗
from the opening of Tackles last night?
当然
Sure.
除了反对者的诸多呐喊
Other than a lot of chanting from the protestors
以及人群中射出的注视的目光
and a lot of ogling from guys in the crowd,
唯一可疑的可能就是
the only suspicious thing might be...
这些手♥枪♥皮套 那时我没太注意到这些
these holsters, which I didn't really notice at the time.
那是电击枪吗
Is that a stun gun?
对 还是新型号♥的 不会留下痕迹
Yeah, one of the new ones, too. Doesn't leave a mark.
这些塔克斯的呆瓜保镖
These security goons at Tackles
直接为克雷格·柯茨工作吗
work directly for Craig Curtis?
对 他们绝对都三十多岁了
Yes, and they're definitely over 30.
艾米 卡米 我觉得是时候
Amy and Cami, I think it's time
告知柯茨先生凡妮莎·布莱恩的死讯了
to notify Mr. Curtis about Vanessa Blaine's death
要确保他身边带着几名保镖
and make sure he brings a little security with him.
是 指挥官
Yes, Commander.
拉什蒂
Rusty.
安德莉亚 好久不见
Hey, Andrea. Long time no see.
-你在等着见他吗 -对
- Were you expecting him? - Yeah.
只要一会儿就好
Uh, this will only take a minute.
很好 因为你时间紧迫
Good, because you're on the clock.
我先走了
Excuse me.
安德莉亚是生我气了吗
Uh, is Andrea pissed at me?
-我告诉他咱俩分手了 -我...
- Well, I told her that we broke up. - Oh, I --
我猜你也告诉她原因了
You told her why, too, I guess?
是不是现在这里所有人都讨厌我了
Does everybody here just hate me now?
不是所有人
No, not everyone.
听着 我有东西给你
Look, I have something for you.
这是你的
This is yours.
里面是艾登写的超棒的推荐信
Inside is a great reference from Aiden
以及两个月的离职费
and two months' severance pay.
虽然比不上你打官司挣得多
It's not as much as you could've gotten in a lawsuit,
但推荐信能帮你找到更好的工作
but the recommendation will help you to get a better job.
而且万一未来的老板打来问询
And in the event that a future employer calls,
艾登愿意以尽可能积极的态度
Aiden has agreed to speak about you
为你说好话
in the most positive way possible.
你去找艾登谈了吗
You went to talk to Aiden?
-谈了什么 -这个
- About what? - This.
古斯 很明显我跟他谈的是这个
Gus, I talked to him about this, obviously.
我的天
Oh, my God.
艾登对我们所做的事是很不道德
What Aiden did to us was immoral,
但他对你做的事是非法的
but what he did to you was illegal.
没人会因为不和老板上♥床♥就遭解雇
No one can be fired for -- for not sleeping with the boss.
我说了让你别管 我不想拿这种钱
And I said leave it alone. I don't want to get paid for...
天啊 这太丢人了
Oh, man. This is embarrassing.
所以你宁愿干瞪着入不敷出的账单
Oh, so -- so you'd -- you'd rather be struggling
在街边小店里当服务员吗 古斯
to pay your bills and waiting tables at a diner, Gus?
不 但我感觉好像自己是因为性被收买♥♥了
No, but I-I feel like I'm being bought off for -- for sex.
-这很恶心 -恶心 好吧 我告诉你
- It's gross. - Gross? Okay, well, just so you know,
我因为性被收买♥♥的时候...
when I was being bought off for sex...
拉什蒂 我不是这个意思
Rusty, that is not what I meant.
...我从没拿到过一万块
...I never made 10 grand, ever.
所以如果这张支票是这种目的
So if that's what this check is for,
那这性事必然是精彩绝伦的 古斯
then that must've been some spectacular sex, Gus.
如果...如果你不愿为自己这么做
Look, if -- if you won't do it for yourself,
那就为了其他遭受艾登这种待遇的人去做吧
do it for the other people that Aiden treated this way.
其他人 什么其他人
Other people? What other people?
你以为你是唯一一个
Oh, y-you think that you're the only guy
因与工作表现无关的原因
that Aiden ever hired or promoted
受艾登雇佣或是提拔的人吗
for reasons not related to job performance?
艾登同意给你推荐信和支票
Aiden agreed to give you the reference and the check
因为如果你告他 一夜之间
because if you sued him, suddenly,
会有一大群像你这样的人
a lot of other people just like you, Gus,
站出来 古斯 而这不会...
would start coming forward, and that would not --
住口 别说了
Stop. Just stop!
别说了
Stop.
我懂了
I get it.
我是个白♥痴♥
I was an idiot.
你之前所问问题的答案
And the answer you were looking for before...
是两次
was twice.
我和艾登睡了两次
I slept with Aiden twice.
而且第二次只是因为
And t-t-the second time was only because
我不知道该怎么拒绝
I -- I wasn't sure how to say "No."
是啊 好像你第一次
Yeah, well, it feels like you couldn't say "No"
也没法拒绝
the first time, either.
希望这一纸推荐信能让你的事业重回正轨
I hope that recommendation helps to put your career back on track.
抱歉让你难过了
I'm sorry it upset you.
我从来都不擅长让你高兴
I was never very good at making you happy.
不管怎样 我得走了 抱歉
Anyway, I have to go. Excuse me.
我们中头奖了
We hit the jackpot.
我的人破解了凡妮莎手♥机♥上的六位密♥码♥锁后
After my guys cracked Vanessa's six-digit pin on her phone,
将她的磁盘映像拷贝进了这个设备里
they cloned her disk image onto this device.
现在我们可以看到被害人所有的
Now we have access to all the victim's
短♥信♥ 通话以及照片了
texts, calls, and photos.
凡妮莎最后一次给手♥机♥做备份是什么时候
When did Vanessa last back up her phone?
被杀害的三天之前
Three days before her murder.
三天
Three days?
这意味着我们找不到凶手说要
That means that we won't have any texts from the killer
造访凡妮莎家的信息了
saying that he's gonna stop by Vanessa's house.
估计是的 但我们找到了凡妮莎
Probably not, but we got a lot of back and forth
和邦妮·珀尔之间频繁的通信
between Vanessa and Bonnie Pearl.
有时凡妮莎还会
Sometimes Vanessa would even
在大半夜打给邦妮
reach out to Bonnie in the middle of the night.
凡妮莎睡眠困难
Vanessa had trouble sleeping.
凡妮莎·布莱恩
她给自己律师发短♥信♥又怎么了
So she texted her attorney?
艾利克斯·斯♥诺♥曾说
Well, Alex Snow said that
在这起诉讼牵扯到的所有女人中
out of all the women involved in the lawsuit
凡妮莎与邦妮走得最近
that Vanessa was closest with Bonnie,
即便不时争吵也不影响这一点 长官
even if they argued a little, ma'am.
不 我认为邦妮·珀尔更像是个
No, I think that Bonnie Pearl was more of a...
-母亲的角色 -确实
- maternal figure. - Exactly.
过去两个月 每个周三的造成
Every Wednesday morning for the last two months,
邦妮都会给凡妮莎发一条短♥信♥
Bonnie would send Vanessa a text
提醒她四点有约
reminding her of her 4:00 appointment.
"别忘了四点的预约 你比你想的更坚强"
"Don't forget about 4PM. You're stronger than you think."
后面还有个笑脸表情
And then a smiley-face emoji.
邦妮·珀尔可不像个会用表情的人
Bonnie Pearl didn't seem like the emoji type.
"你比你想的更坚强"
"You're stronger than you think."
邦妮所说的是
Was Bonnie talking about
自杀企图还是这门官司 长官
the attempted suicide or the lawsuit, ma'am?
这很难说 不过每周三下午四点
It's hard to say, but where was Vanessa going
凡妮莎都会去哪儿呢
every Wednesday at 4:00 p.M.?
-如果她手♥机♥的定位服务开着 -确实开着
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表