剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Maybe.
我们没想回到过去那样
We weren't trying to go back to the way things were.
我们只是想达成和解
We just wanted to reach a settlement.
阻止塔克斯...或者克雷格
And to stop Tackles -- or Craig, really,
因为克雷格就是塔克斯 再这样对其他女性
because Craig is Tackles -- from doing this to other women.
我想问清楚 所有塔克斯餐厅
Just to understand -- the contracts at all
合同上都说明你们是模特 不是服务生
Tackles restaurants specify you are models, not servers?
说我们是模特能让克雷格
Calling us models gives Craig
能控制我们的外贸
a big say over our appearance.
比如规定我们的体重和年龄
Like how much we can weigh and how old we can be.
我们到30岁后合同就作废
Our contracts expire on the day we turn 30.
因为所有人都知道男人看到30多岁的女人
'Cause everyone knows men can't look at a 30-year-old woman
就会呕吐
without vomiting.
这真是太冒犯人了
Now, that is really, really rude.
这项放弃反击是什么意思
And what does this cordiality waiver mean?
基本上就是当有人拍我们的屁♥股♥
Basically, whenever a guy slaps our ass,
我们得做好"队友" 一笑置之
we had to be a good "Teammate" And laugh it off.
克雷格告诉我
Craig told me,
"男人们来塔克斯
"Men come to Tackles
就是为了啤酒 汉堡和胸"
for beer, burgers and boobs."
我觉得他限制了我的贡献
I think he was limiting my contributions.
-我不知道 -局长
- I don't know. - Chief!
怎么了 不 我只是说这项放弃协议
What? No, I just mean this cordiality clause
感觉很荒谬
sound ridiculous.
支持我一下 伙计们
Back me up, guys.
支持我一下
Back me up.
你自己支持得挺好的
You're backing up just fine on your own.
他们每年都会做一版日历
They put out a calendar every year,
邦妮·珀尔新闻发布会
然后会让我们摆造型
and then they pressure us into posing for it.
给
Here.
我是2017年9月的
I'm September 2017.
就在8月后一点
It's just a little past August.
你能看看他们把我们打扮成什么样
You can see how they make us look.
八月后
Oh, Past August.
昨晚 邦妮说她和克雷格协商过了
Last night, Bonnie said she was negotiating with Craig,
2017年9月
但是不愿意接受他提出的第一个条件
but didn't want to take his first offer.
我知道他是个混♥蛋♥ 但至少这个柯茨
Look, I know he's a scumbag, but at least this guy Curtis
告诉了那些女人自己是来干什么的
told the women what they were signing up for.
不管塔克斯怎么解释
It doesn't matter how well Tackles explained things.
法律上来说不可能同意遭受猥亵
Yeah, you can't legally agree to be molested.
合同是无效的
It voids the contract.
我刚刚就是这个意思
That's exactly what I was saying.
在我们弄清楚接下来干什么之前
...until we can figure out what's next.
伙计们 我们都被迫进行
You guys, we've all been forced into
巨大的职业转变
a major, major career change.
这个日历...太侮辱人了 指挥官
Man, this calendar is... very offensive, Commander.
昨天晚上
So last night,
邦妮离开的时候 你们都在餐厅
you're in this diner together when Bonnie leaves.
我们都后走的 除了凡妮莎
We all stayed behind. Well, except Vanessa.
凡妮莎对她提出的和解协议
Vanessa has a different idea on how she thinks
有不同的见解
the settlement should work.
因为用钱根本不可能
Because there is not enough money in the world
补偿我
to compensate me.
想用钱来解决这些事
Trying to put a dollar amount on what happened,
太气人了
it's infuriating.
我们没法说服她
We can't get her to reasonable.
所以克雷格不愿意和解
And that's a problem because Craig won't settle
-除非我们 -你们能不要说得
- unless we all a-- - Would you quit making this
好像都是我的错吗
all my fault?!
我不知道她怎么了
I don't know what's gotten into her.
但我们其他人只想要一笔钱继续生活
But the rest of us, we just want to cash out and move on.
但现在邦妮死了
But now that Bonnie's dead,
看来只能都靠斯坦了
I guess that really depends on Stan.
真可惜那个克雷格·柯茨
It's a shame this guy Craig Curtis
昨晚在工作 一直在客人们身边
was at work last night surrounded by customers.
不然 他绝对是完美的嫌疑人
Otherwise, he'd be perfect for this.
找到了 副队
Here they are, Lieutenant.
天啊 起码有40个
Gosh, there's about 40 of them.
邦妮·珀尔就特洛伊·马修性骚扰一案发声
我们发现有很多邦妮·珀尔
We found so many press conferences
攻击权贵的新闻发布会
where Bonnie Pearl attacked powerful people,
我们只调出了那些她收到辩方
that we've only pulled video on cases where she took out
邦妮·珀尔就特洛伊·马修性骚扰一案发声
限制令的案件
restraining orders against the defendants.
比如摇滚明星特洛伊·马修 他被控侵犯
Like rock star Troy Matthews, who was accused of groping
他孩子的保姆
his kid's nanny.
真让我生气
That makes me mad.
好了 胡里奥 那你去查一查
All right, Julio. Then why don't you find out
特洛伊昨晚在哪里
where Troy was last night?
是的 以及和谁一起 有两名枪手
Yeah, and who he was with. There were two shooters.
还有房♥产商凯尔·比克斯比
Then we have real estate developer Kyle Bixby,
被控欺诈他的未婚妻 一名西♥藏♥公主
accused of defrauding his fiancée, a Tibetan princess,
邦妮·珀尔为凯尔·比克斯比的未婚妻辩护
还在圣坛抛下了她
before jilting her at the altar.
能调大她说这位
Can we turn up her talking about this
凯尔·比克斯比的话吗
Kyle Bixby for a moment?
我要求我的当事人都得到尊重
I demand respect for all of my clients,
邦妮·珀尔 我要求得到尊重
无论收入多少 阶层高低
regardless of income, social status,
以及出生源地
or country of origin.
比克斯比先生不仅是一个诈骗犯
Mr. Bixby is worse than a fraud.
邦妮·珀尔 凯尔·比克斯比是一名情感强♥奸♥犯
他还是一名情感强♥奸♥犯
He is an emotional rapist.
我去调查凯尔和他的公♥司♥
I'll take Kyle and company,
不过他听上去就像是那种会雇人安排的人
though he sounds like a guy who would hire somebody.
她可能长得并不怎么样
She may have had the charm of a car alarm,
但是她的确很醒目
but she was pretty hard to ignore.
不得不说她将媒体发布会
Well, no one can deny she turned press conferences
变成了艺术表演
into an art form.
邦妮·珀尔 凯尔·比克斯比是一名情感强♥奸♥犯
说到艺术 我们本案的
Speaking of artists, our primary suspect
首要嫌疑人是电影导演埃里克·沃尔什
from this list was film director Erik Walsh.
你们还记得这段当初大肆传播的视频吗
Anyone remember this video that went viral of him
他在最近一部电影的片场中情绪失控
losing it on the set of his last movie?
你不脱上衣吗
You're not gonna take your top off?!
你明知道这一段是整部电影的
You've known this scene has been coming
重头戏
for the whole movie!
你要去哪里 克雷格
Where the are you going, Craig?
-记得 -没错 滚吧
- Remember it? - That's right, get off my set!
怎么可能忘记 每年性骚扰培训
How can we forget it? They show this video
都会放这部视频
every year at our sexual harassment seminar.
你拿了钱要露奶♥子♥
You're getting paid sick money to show those tits!
你只要脱掉
All you do is just remove it.
你从小就会这么干
You did it when you were a little kid.
我们都有 看 奶♥子♥
We all have 'em, look! Boobies!
有什么大不了的
Big deal!
听着 没有...没人在乎
Look, nothing -- Nobody cares
你有没有把你自己的衣服脱了
if you take your clothes off!
我给你一点建议
I'm gonna give you a little advice.
你应该把奶♥子♥露出来 因为过了几年
You should show your tits now because in a couple years,
如果你因为你的"才能"得到的工作
no one's gonna want to see 'em and you're only gonna get hired
就没人再想看它们了
for your "Talent."
滚出我的片场 滚出我的片场
Get off my set! Get off my set.
史蒂夫 如果你停 我发誓...
Steve, if you cut, I swear to--
埃里克·沃尔什是不是给这位小姐
Didn't Erik Walsh have to pay out something like
赔了近两百万
$2 million to this young lady?
然后 他被人多次看到出现在
Yes, and afterwards, he was picked up multiple times
邦妮·珀尔的住♥宅♥附近
on or about Bonnie Pearl's estate.
是六个月前吗 巴斯
Was it six months ago, Buzz?
然后 就有这些
And then, we have these.
这个叫埃里克·沃尔什的混♥蛋♥肯定早就想
This Erik Walsh dirtbag obviously wanted to strike back
报复邦妮·珀尔了
at Bonnie Pearl for quite some time.
但是她那天是一个人开车回家的
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表