剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Yeah, but they weren't there
没有在教堂妨碍司法公正
obstructing justice this morning.
而乔纳斯神父却有 这就足以逮捕他了
Father Jonas was, and that's enough to arrest him.
-我不建议这么做 -我同意安德莉亚的看法
- I wouldn't recommend that. - I agree with Andrea.
我以前以官方身份和教会打过交道
I've dealt with the Church in an official capacity before,
他们的态度能非常快地从公正转为敌对
and they can go from righteous to hostile very quickly.
这就是为什么我很庆幸我们这有人有能力
That's why I'm thankful we have someone here who is capable
以极为个人的方式去对付
of dealing with the priests of St. Joseph's
圣约瑟夫学校的牧师们
in an extremely personal way.
我猜你开始相信这些孩子
I suppose you're beginning to believe that these boys
对他们自己的失踪负有责任了
were responsible for their own disappearance.
你知道他们去哪了吗
Do you have any idea where they were going?
不知道 但他们确实是一起从博物馆
No, but they did walk away from the museum together,
自愿搭乘熟人的车离开的
unforced, and they drove off with someone they knew.
确定吗
Is that certain?
如果是朋友或者亲戚来接他们的
If they had a friend or a relative pick them up,
乔纳斯神父就能
Father Jonas would be able to --
乔纳斯神父是不会帮你把这些孩子粉饰成
Father Jonas won't help you paint these boys
问题少年的
into troubled teens.
卢卡斯的父亲深受毒瘾困扰
Lucas's father struggles with addiction,
瑞安被虐待
Ryan was physically abused,
米格尔生活在被遣返的恐惧中
and Miguel lives in fear of deportation.
这在我听起来挺有问题的 神父
That sounds like trouble to me, Father.
你不可能指望乔纳斯告诉你
Well, you can't expect Jonas to tell you anything
他从瑞安或米格尔的告解中听到的话语
he heard from Ryan or Miguel in confession
或者做出任何可能破坏
or do anything that would break
他与孩子们神圣关系的事
his sacred relationship with them.
如果孩子们死了 他和他们之间的神圣关系
His sacred relationship with these boys
也就不复存在了
will be over if they die.
你还想在圣约瑟夫教堂的花坛里
How many more 15-year-olds are you prepared to find
再见到几位15岁的死者
in the flower beds of St. Joseph's?
但你期望我们怎样阻止这种事情再次发生呢
But how do you expect us to stop that from happening?
我如此信任天主教会
I have put so much faith in the Catholic Church.
我现在请求教会也对我有点信心
I would ask if the Church put just a little faith in me.
据你所知 这三位男孩之间有发生过
Was there any conflict between the three boys,
任何冲突吗
as far as you know?
我不认为有
I don't think so.
没有霸凌 或者为女孩子打过架吗
No bullying, no fighting over a girl?
我们都知道凯莉·格瑞特非常喜欢卢卡斯
We know that Kelly Garret liked Lucas a lot,
而米格尔喜欢她
and Miguel liked her.
瑞安也花了很多时间和她相处 对吗
Ryan spent a lot of time with her, too, didn't he?
瑞安对凯莉·格瑞特没兴趣
Ryan is not interested in Kelly Garret,
这我可以跟你保证
that I promise you.
至于米格尔和卢卡斯
As for Miguel and Lucas,
一开始气氛是有点紧张 但后来都没事了
there was tension at first, but it went away.
相比其他两个孩子 你跟瑞安更亲
Now, y-you were closer to Ryan than the other two boys.
对吗
Is that right?
我和他们每个人都有非常特殊的关系
I have a very specific relationship with each of them,
但我和瑞安之间的羁绊 是的 更强烈
but my bond with Ryan is...yes, it's more intense.
有多强烈 我不喜欢那个词
How intense? I don't like that word.
-"强烈" -被忽视
- "Intense." - ...neglected.
被忽视的孩子会更容易被利用
Neglected kids make better targets for exploitation.
他肯定知道
Well, he definitely knows
瑞安生活中的所有私密细节
all the intimate details of Ryan's life.
你是说瑞安的亲生父亲伊恩
So, you said Ryan's biological father, Ian,
是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
was a real piece of work.
-你见过他了 -是的
- So you met him? - I have.
他大约两周前来到学校
Yeah, he came to the school about two weeks ago,
我不愿让他带走瑞安的时候 他威胁了我
and when I wouldn't release Ryan to him, he threatened me.
他甚至还动手推了我一下
He even pushed me a little.
你怎么做的 把脸贴给他打吗
What did you do? Turn the other cheek?
我叫了保安
I asked for security,
但我让他和瑞安说了一会儿话
but I let him speak to Ryan for a moment
因为这孩子和他母亲正经历痛苦的事
because of what the boy and his mother are going through.
看起来上帝一直在考验瑞安啊
God seems to be challenging Ryan.
先是他的亲生父亲抛弃了他
First his biological father rejects him,
然后他和黑帮有瓜葛的继父
then his cartel-affiliated stepdad
又从阳台掉下去了 现在他又失踪了
sort of falls off a balcony, and now he's disappeared.
有时上帝会给予我们这样的考验
Sometimes challenges like these are given to us
以坚定我们对基♥督♥的信仰
so that we might seek harder for Christ.
瑞安的继父对他的虐待是...
The physical abuse that Ryan suffered from his stepfather --
好了 我们先不说这个
Okay, let's take it back a second.
如果你早知道瑞安受到毒打
If you knew that Ryan was getting knocked around,
那你为什么不报♥警♥呢
why didn't you report it?
先不说教堂总是掩盖虐待的小习惯...
Apart from the Church's little habit of covering up abuse...
这些信息我依法可拒绝公开
You're getting close to privileged information,
但我可以告诉你们
but I can tell you this --
几天之后瑞安回到学校
Ryan came to school a couple of days
脸上带有淤青
with bruises on his face,
他试图编谎话掩盖事实
which he tried to explain away.
我没有相信他
I didn't believe him,
然后在合适的时机 我们讨论了这件事
and at the proper moment, we discussed it.
好吧 那如果你非常清楚
Okay, so, if it was clear to you
瑞安一直遭到毒打
that Ryan had been knocked around,
其他人是不是也能看出这一点呢
could it have been obvious to others?
应该吧
Possibly.
那有没有人在得知此事后
Could some of them have been motivated
有所行动呢
to act on that knowledge?
我不清楚您的意思
I'm not sure what you mean.
卢卡斯和米格尔有没有可能
Could Lucas or Miguel have noticed
注意到瑞安的继父在对他施暴
that his gangster stepfather was beating him
从而私下处理了这件事
and taken matters into their own hands?
你是在暗示 这些孩子联手将瑞安的继父
Are you suggesting these boys pushed Ryan's stepdad
推下了阳台吗
off that balcony together?
我去过罗哈斯太太家的阳台
I've stood on Ms. Rojas' balcony.
没有人会失足掉下去的
No one just fell over it.
也许是海克特自己跳下去的呢
Hector could've jumped!
或者这位墨西哥帮派成员可能是被推下去的
Or a Mexican cartel employee was pushed to his death.
然后帮派决定寻仇
And then the cartel decided to push back,
孩子们就逃跑了
and the boys made a run for it.
也可能卢卡斯对插手此事
Or maybe Lucas felt guilty
杀了他朋友的继父感到内疚
about helping murder his friend's stepdad
想要找警♥察♥自首
and then wanted to go to the police,
而瑞安和米格尔觉得卢卡斯疯了
and maybe Ryan and Miguel felt like Lucas was losing his nerve.
你们就是不肯停手
You just won't stop, will you,
非要把这些孩子说成怪物才罢休
until you turn these boys into monsters!
抱歉
Excuse me.
我要回学校帮助心理受到创伤的学生们
I have to help some traumatized students at school
消化这种丧失所爱之人的痛苦了
deal with the death of someone they loved.
我还很遗憾地告诉你们
And I'm sad to say that right now,
现在我们为了找到瑞安和米格尔
our prayers are doing more
所做的祷告比你们多多了
to find Ryan and Miguel than you people.
这正是我极力避免的结果
This is exactly the ending I wanted to avoid,
这些孩子的行踪
and we still have no idea
我们依然毫无头绪
where those boys were going.
下次我们还是用温和一点的办法吧
Ah, well... next time, we use a gentler touch.
至少我们肯定了他有所隐瞒
At least we have a pretty good idea he's hiding something.
他可是个牧师
Well, he's a priest.
他当然有所隐瞒了
Of course he's hiding something.
说个题外话
Hey, off the subject,
为什么所有人都往副队桌上
but why is everyone putting money
那个罐子里放钱呢
in that jar on the lieutenant's desk?
用他打印机的费用 一页五美分
For the use of his printer. We pay him 5 cents a page.
你到底在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
你就照做就是了
Look, you just have to do it.
还有 不要坐副队的桌子
Also, don't sit at the lieutenant's desk.
永远不要
Ever.
还有什么我需要知道的吗
Anything else I need to know?
你能理解雷达指挥官的思维方式
Uh...oh, it's great that you understand
真的是挺棒的
the way Commander Raydor thinks,
但如果你能让她先说出来
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表