剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
你得这么想 斯特罗在找他的妈妈
Look at it this way -- Stroh was searching for his mother.
他甚至在她名字前加上了城市
He even added cities to her first name
这有点不正常
because it's a little unusual,
他之前不知道她在哪儿
and he didn't know where she was.
想想我们历经了多少困难才找到她
Think of how much trouble we went through to find her,
但不知怎么 斯特罗就是赶在我们前面了
and somehow, Stroh was ahead of us.
但怎么做到的 是谁在照顾格温
But how? Who is taking care of Gwen,
是谁在付账单
and who's paying the bills --
阿比盖尔·阿特伍德基金会
The Abigail Atwood Foundation?
我们尽全力去查基金会的运营者
We're trying hard to find out who's running it,
但她所有的护工都签了保密协议
but all of her caregivers signed confidentiality agreements,
而我们没有案由去要求他们违背协议
and we have no criminal cause to ask them to break them.
你是想说我得为一份安全细节另掏腰包
So you're telling me I have to pay for another security detail,
-是这样吗 -不是
- is that it? - No, h-hey,
我可不是那种
I'm not the kind of guy who just
拿问题来烦你的人
bothers you with problems.
我也会提供解决方案
I also offer solutions.
我们可以省下相当一大笔钱
Now, we can save a serious amount of money
只要拉什蒂和古斯接受同一队伍的保护
if Rusty and Gus are under the protection of a single team.
-等会儿 什么 -古斯可以待在公♥寓♥里
- Wait, what? - Gus can stay at the condo.
-这主意不赖 -我已经跟富林确认过了
- That's not a bad idea. - I've already cleared it with Flynn,
而且对他们来说也不难 他们在谈恋爱呢
and it's no hardship on them. They're dating.
-我们没有 -我们没在谈恋爱
- No, we're not. - No, we're not dating.
反正你们都是同一种人
Well, you bat for the same team, anyway.
共处一室也没什么
Might as well share a dugout.
我们不能强迫你们同意
We can't compel you to agree,
但这会对我们有很大帮助
but it would be a huge help.
好吧 听着 我只是担心
Okay, uh, look. I just worry
我们不会...
that we're not...uh...
-好吧 如果安迪同意... -听着
- Okay. All right, if Andy says it's okay... - Look,
如果你不想跟我...
I-if you don't want me to --
我说了没事 我说了不介意
I said it's okay. I said it's fine,
-古斯 我没意见 -或许我不需要保护
- Gus, it's OK. - Maybe I don't need security.
斯特罗说他可能会再找上你
Stroh said that he might run into you again.
-你需要保护 -随你便吧
- You need security. - Whatever.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们只要忍♥到斯特罗的事了结就好了
It'll only be until this Stroh business is cleared up.
这要花多久
How long is that gonna take?
如果我的经验有用的话
Well, if my experience is any indication,
差不多六年吧
about six years.
这都是很久前发生的事了
It all happened a long time ago,
但确实有个叫玛丽·惠灵顿的
but there is a Mary Wellington with a connection
与格温德琳·斯特罗有关系 巴斯
to Gwendolyn Stroh. Buzz?
在1985年 正值十六岁的
In 1985, at the age of 16,
玛丽·惠灵顿
玛丽·惠灵顿在俄亥俄州的
Mary Wellington went missing
查格林福尔斯市失踪了
from Chagrin Falls, Ohio.
格温德琳·斯特罗与菲利普的父亲离婚后
That's where Gwendolyn Stroh moved with Phillip
就带着菲利普搬到了这里
after divorcing his father.
而玛丽至今下落不明
And Mary was never found.
我们收到了查格林福尔斯市的
We received the open Missing Persons file
公开失踪人口档案 但里面信息很少
from Chagrin Falls, but there's not much there.
都过了三十年 想也知道剩不下多少
30-years cold. Can't imagine there would be.
你会发现里面对菲利普·斯特罗和贝克特
And you'll notice there's no mention of Phillip Stroh
-只字未提 -但玛丽和菲利普
- or the Bechtels. - But Mary and Phillip
上的同一所学校 住处也相距不到四公里
went to the same school and lived less than two miles apart, sir.
那么这姑娘有可能是头号♥受害者
So this girl could be victim zero.
我猜他对金发的怪癖从很小就开始了
I guess his thing for blondes started at a young age.
她的父母在找了四年之后就放弃了
Her parents, they gave up the search after four years.
亨特·桑福德 亨特·桑福德 天啊
Hunt Sanford, Hunt Sanford. God,
你们差了我好远 永远也追不上我的
you guys are so far behind me, you'll never catch up.
但当地一家新闻电视台在1992年以前
But a local news station, they played this video
年年在她生日播放这段视频 万一能找到呢
every year on her birthday until 1992, just in case.
巴斯
Buzz?
爸爸 我在练习呢
Dad, I'm trying to practice.
独奏会上人们也会看着你的
People will be watching you at the recital, too.
再说 我希望你以后能记住这个时刻
Besides, I want you to remember this moment when you're older.
现在我得从头再来了
Now I have to start all over.
有关这个女孩格温德琳·斯特罗都知道些什么
So, what does Gwendolyn Stroh know about this girl,
我们该怎么让她开口呢
and how do we get her to tell us?
对 好 我只需要你继续关注
Yeah. Yeah, all I need is for you to keep focused
玛丽·惠灵顿 再有两天就好
on Mary Wellington for another two days,
阿比盖尔·阿特伍德
私人用户文件夹
而我则专注于对亨特的猎捕
while I concentrate on the hunt for Hunt.
我有个建议
I have a suggestion.
我在失踪人口方面的工作
Half my work in Missing Persons
有一半都跟银色警报有关
was related to Silver Alerts --
那是专门找走出养老院就没了踪迹的老年人的
elderly people who walk out of assisted-living centers
我认识一个能帮到我们的专家
and into the blue, and I know a specialist who can help us.
有记忆问题的人很难保持注意力
It's hard for someone with memory issues to stay on track,
所以不打断他们很重要
so it's important not to interrupt them.
你确定你是办这事的正确人选吗 卡米
You sure you're the right person for this, Cami?
为什么大家总说我会打断他们
Why do people keep saying I interrupt them?
-这太气人了 -是吗
- It's so irritating. - Really?
而且我还得避免问她太多细节问题
And I'll have to avoid asking her a lot of specifics.
但我们要的就是细节 医生
But specifics are all we're after, Doctor.
唤起她的情感会解锁更多的记忆
Having her recall how she felt will unlock more memories
比讨论具体时间更有用
than discussing times and dates.
乔医生 只要记住
Dr. Joe, just to remember,
这不是一场保密的对话
this is not a privileged conversation.
今天全天都会有一位警探陪同你
You're gonna have a detective
摄像头也会跟着你
and a camera with you today at all times.
她也在教堂演奏
She played at church, too.
青年礼拜日 晚班
Youth Sundays, evening services.
她是个有才华的好姑娘
She was an accomplished girl.
她发生这种事真是遗憾
It's a shame what happened to her.
你能告诉我们她是怎么失踪的吗
Can you tell us how she went missing?
这一定很令人难过
It must've been upsetting...
听到这个故事
hearing about that.
自从他会走路起
From the time he could walk,
我就知道菲利普有什么问题
I knew I would have trouble with Phillip.
他很聪明 聪明过头了
He was smart -- too smart.
没有一张婴儿床能管得住他
We couldn't find a crib that would contain him.
他是个脱身的天才
He was an escape artist.
然后 他长大了一些
And then, as he got older, he...
做了别的什么事
did other things.
但玛丽·惠灵顿
But Mary Wellington,
她会对这种事产生怀疑吗
who would ever suspect something like that?
这事发生时
It must have affected you deeply...
一定对你造成了很深的影响
...when it happened.
我确实不知道是什么感受
I don't know how I felt, really.
当菲利普第一次找我讲这件事时
When Phillip first came to me about it,
他确实非常难过
he was extremely upset.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
有很久他都一直重复着一句话
For the longest time, all he could say was,
"我搞砸了 妈妈
"I messed up, Mom.
我搞砸了
I messed up.
搞砸了
Messed up.
真的搞砸了"
I really messed up."
我不知道该做什么
I don't know what to do.
告诉我发生了什么 菲利普
Just tell me what happened, Phillip.
我们会想办法解决的
We'll figure it out.
你认识玛丽·惠灵顿吗
You know Mary Wellington,
和青年唱诗班在一起的那个女生
the girl who plays with the youth choir?
她的妈妈没有来学校接她
Well, her mom didn't come pick her up from school, so I...
所以我决定陪她走回家
So -- So I decided to walk her home,
她叫了我的外号♥
and she started calling me names.
什么外号♥
Names like what?
没事 我会联♥系♥她父母
Never mind. Uh, I'll call her parents,
我确信他们会理解的
and I'm sure that they'll understand.
不 不 她 我
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表