剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Why would his mother pay my dad so much money?
这你最好还是别细想了
Best not to think about that.
这个菲利浦·斯特罗 他是不是谋杀了我爸
Did this Phillip Stroh -- did he murder my dad?
我们不能排除这个可能性
Well, we can't rule it out.
好吧
Okay. Uh...
我尽快把这些文件都带过去给你们
I'll get all of this to you as fast as I can.
谢谢你 琼 非常感谢
Thank you, Joan. We appreciate it.
我们了解更多情况后会再跟你沟通
And we'll talk to you as soon as we know more.
所以现在什么情况
So, what is going on here?
斯特罗在谋杀那些他第一次失手的
Stroh is murdering people he missed the first time
以及她母亲付了封口费的受害人吗
and who his mom bribed to keep quiet?
惠灵顿女士确实说过
Ms. Wellington did say
莉兹在大家都停止寻找很久之后
that Liz kept searching for her sister
依然还在搜寻她妹妹的下落
long after everyone else stopped.
-普罗文茨副队 -什么事 巴斯
- Lieutenant Provenza. - What is it, Buzz?
我们找到了如何诱使迪伦
We figured out how to trick Dylan
获取我们所破坏的一份文件中的恶意程序的
into grabbing malware on a file that we've corrupted --
从"恶意程序"开始我就听不懂了
Uh, uh, you lost me at "malware."
展示给我看 别光跟我说
Show me. Don't tell me.
请给我演示一下
Take me to the demonstration, please.
他们似乎陷入了僵局
They seem to be at an impasse.
我们也一样
So are we.
看起来亨特接下来至少四个月的行程
Well, it looks like Hunt's schedule is fully booked
被安排的满满当当的
for at least the next four months.
我觉得我们也不能就这么干等着
And I don't think we can play the waiting game here.
我猜我可以发张照片给他 看他是否会
Uh, I guess I could text him a photo, see if he --
不 你瞧
No. Look.
他明早九点有个一小时的约会
He has an hour appointment at 9:00 a.m. tomorrow morning
以及每隔一周的周五直到年底
and every other Friday till the end of the year.
我很好奇他是去干什么
Wonder what that is.
没有详细描述 但有个地址
No description, but there is an address.
找出那栋楼里有什么
Find out what's in that building.
表演时间到
Showtime.
长官 我们从国际刑♥警♥处
Sir, we got a hit from Interpol
收到了我们要找的这位恐吓犯的一条线索
on the identity of our threat actor.
他叫迪伦·巴克斯特
His name is Dylan Baxter.
正在打印他的入案照片和前科记录
Printing his mug shot and rap sheet.
-什么情况 -来自伦敦
- What the hell? - Originally from London.
他们知道我是谁了
They know who I am.
什么 怎么会
What? How --
他们是怎么知道我是谁的
How do they know who I am?!
我的天
Holy cow.
伙计们 就是那天在艾玛家给我们指门的
Guys, that's the kid who showed us the gate at Emma's house,
那个自称卡尔的孩子
who called himself Karl.
我去拿那天的犯罪现场视频
Let me grab the crime scene video.
你们这群下流胚
You bunch of wankers!
他们知道我是谁了
Uh -- Uh -- They know who I am!
他们知道我是谁了
They know who I am!
冷静点
Calm down.
回到电脑前把那栋楼的信息找给我 好吗
Go back to getting me the details on that building, all right?
-但你瞧 -坐下
- But look -- - Sit down.
你瞧 他们知道我长什么样了
Look! They have my face!
是的 他们也知道我长什么样
Yes, they have my face, too,
但我还不是好好的站在这里
yet here I am.
我的天 他有监视年轻女孩的
Oh, my, he's got a record for...
-坐下 -前科记录
- Sit down. ...spying on young girls.
他是位黑客 那可不是嘛
He's a hacker. How about that?
我们是不是可以按照常理推断
Should we just assume stereotypes are true
黑客都是孱弱的妈宝
and the hacker's a puny, little mama's boy
特别害怕现实世界中自己的阴影
too scared of his own shadow for the real world?
并非都是那样
That's not always the case.
有些人入侵别人的电脑就是为了
Some guys just get into hacking
窃取那些他们永远无法拥有的女孩的裸照
to steal nude photos of girls they can never, ever have.
我早就不这么干了 你这个婊♥子♥
I don't do that anymore, you bitch!
我现在有真正的女友了 深爱着我的女友
I have a real girlfriend now, someone who loves me!
曾因试图携一位十五岁少女离开塞浦路斯被抓
Caught trying to leave Cyprus with a 15-year-old girl.
恋童癖
Child molester.
我不是恋童癖
I am not a child molester!
她主动找我的 你们这群混♥蛋♥
She came onto me, you assholes! Hey!
我赌十美元等我们找到这个小鬼
10 bucks says we find the little creep.
他会吓得尿裤子并把我们想知道的一切
He wets his pants trying to tell us
远程文件状态 刷新中
都和盘托出
everything we want to know
因为恋童癖都是这个德行
'cause that's how molesters behave.
我们得离开这里
We have to get out of here.
我们现在就得尽快离开这里
We have to get out of here right now, soon as we can.
别慌慌张张的
Stop panicking.
如果我们明天把这事搞定
If we finish this by tomorrow,
他们永远也不会见到你这张脸了
they will never see your face again,
所以别在这瞎担心了
so stop worrying about it.
坐下
Sit down.
搞定
Here we go.
国际刑♥警♥现在开始全面追捕迪伦·巴克斯特了
Interpol is all over Dylan Baxter.
他将必然落网
He's gonna be a cinch to find.
-举报热♥线♥开始发送更新了吗 -刚刚开始
- Has the tip line started sending updates? - Just now.
或许会有好运气
Maybe something good will turn up.
我们去找安保小队了
Let's go find our security detail.
拜拜 安迪
Bye, Andy.
明天那座大楼肯定有什么安排
There's something happening in that building tomorrow.
我们得查出是什么
We need to find out what it is.
给我点时间
Just give me a second.
-大楼 -我想拿走陶副队手♥机♥上的
- The building. - I want to grab this tip line folder
举报专线文件夹...
off Lieutenant Tao's phone and --
迪伦 大楼
Dylan, the building.
如果我们被逮 全是你的错
If we get caught, it'll be all your fault.
好
Okay.
没有动静
Nothing yet.
如果他点开文件 我们就能追踪他
But if he opens that document, it'll lead us back to him?
没错
Eventually, yes.
我让我的小队准备突击
Let me get my team ready to jump.
稍等
One second.
我不想干站在这
I don't like just standing here.
但目前为止你都说对了 副队
But you've been right so far, Lieutenant.
希望斯特罗会上钩
Let's hope Stroh takes the bait
我们就能防止他逃跑
and we can keep him from escaping.
不择手段
By any means.
不择手段
By any means.
国际刑♥警♥官方专用
你有什么想聊聊的吗
You want to talk about anything?
没有吧
Not really. No.
好吧 晚安
All right. Good night.
好吧 晚安
All right. Good night.
好吧
Okay, uh...
尽管我很努力弄清楚
As hard as I've been trying to figure this out,
我仍然不懂斯特罗的意图
I don't understand what Stroh is up to.
他想方设法寻找他母亲
I mean, he's -- he's been trying to find his mom so hard,
甚至为了查出她的新名字不惜杀人
maybe even killing people to find out her new name,
但却又不去见她
and then he doesn't even go to see her,
反而让迪伦这怪胎去
sends this Dylan freak instead.
什么 你有想法吗
What? Do -- Do you have an idea?
有
Yeah, I do.
我也和安迪谈过了
And I talked to Andy about it,
他还说他同意我的想法
and he actually said he agreed with me.
你先告诉安迪 才告诉我
Wait, you told Andy about this idea before me?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们已经连续几个晚上困在这
Look, we've been trapped here together night after night,
我睡在沙发上
and I am bunking on this sofa.
不 听我说
No, just -- just listen.
我们可能随时会被杀
Since I could be killed for caring about you,
如果还不能一起睡 不是很傻吗
isn't it a little nuts that we can't sleep together?
安迪也不介意我睡你的房♥间
And Andy's fine with me sharing your bedroom.
我说不好
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表