剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
重案组
第六季 第九集
《重案组》前情提要
Previously on "major crimes"...
我的母亲邦妮·珀尔在她车内遭到暗♥杀♥
My mother, Bonnie Pearl, was assassinated in her car.
我想植入
I'd also want to implant
无线功能的除颤心律调节器
a defibrillator pacemaker with wireless capability
好让我能监控病情
so I can monitor what's going on with your heart.
我这辈子没强♥奸♥过任何人
I never raped anyone in my life!
我也没有杀凡妮莎
And I didn't kill Vanessa, either.
我那天有不在场证明
You know, I do have an alibi for that day.
问比尔·蓝德勒吧 他会证明
Ask Bill Landon. He'll back me up.
指挥官 你知不知道宣告以强♥奸♥罪逮捕蓝德勒
Commander, you understand by announcing Landon's arrest
会让洛杉矶警局被告诽谤
to the media for rape you just opened LAPD
我们没那么多钱打官司
to a defamation suit larger than our budget?
如果这个"各执一词"是我们突破的点
Well, if "he said/she said" is our way forward,
我想听听他怎么说
I'd like to hear what he has to say.
客窗打开
Passenger window down.
头部中两枪 身上中两枪
Two shots to the head, two to the torso.
纱伦 我是托雷斯医生
Sharon, it's Dr. Torres.
不管你现在在做什么 马上停下 叫一辆救护车
Whatever you're doing right now, stop. Call an ambulance.
我的天
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我准备要走了
I'm getting ready to go.
医院还没准许你出院
Uh, the hospital...can't release you yet.
但我没事了
But I'm fine now.
你的心脏可能会再次衰竭
But your heart could fail again.
我该通知里奇和艾米莉
I-I should let Ricky and Emily know.
不不不 别打给他们
No, no, no, no. Do not call them.
我不想让他们担心
I don't want them to worry
让他们无缘无故飞过来
or fly out here for no reason.
-他们有充分理由过来 妈 -不
- They have every reason, mom. - No.
你已经两周内第二次进急诊
You're in the ER for the second time in two weeks.
这孩子说得对
The kid has a point.
如果我向你的孩子隐瞒真♥相♥
How can I be a good family member
我怎么能算一个好的家庭成员
if I keep your children in the dark, huh?
得了吧 你躺回床上好吗
Come on. You want to lay back down?
好吧
All right.
好吧 但别夸大事实
All right, but just don't make things
把事情说得太严重
sound worse than they actually are.
你一定要强调我已经准备出院了
And make sure that you stress that I'm already going home.
好
Okay.
纱伦
Sharon.
你看上去好多了 感觉如何
You look better. How are you feeling?
我很好
Good. I'm fine.
我多希望不需要
I just wish it wasn't necessary
劳烦到这么多人
to put all these people through so much trouble.
劳烦
Trouble?
你心房♥颤动
You experienced atrial fibrillation,
心跳差一点停止
and your heart almost ceased.
要不是有心律调节器
If it hadn't been for the pacemaker,
-你早就没命了 -抱歉 医生
- you would have died. - Excuse me, doc.
要怎么做才能避免这情形再次发生
How can you fix this so it won't happen again?
有几个选项可以讨论
There are options to discuss.
有另一种心脏植入装置
The possibility of another implanted cardiac device
叫左室辅助装置
called an lvad, which assists
能辅助泵血进入左心室
in pumping blood through the left ventricle.
或者 我可以再提高你的移植顺位
Or...I could move you up on the transplant list,
这需要做更多检测 以便匹配器捐者
which requires more tests to match you with a donor.
我以为我能出院了
I thought I was being released.
你可以离开急诊了
From the ER, but you need to stay
但你得在医院至少再待五天
in the hospital for at least another five days
做观察和化验
for observation and labs.
目前你情况稳定 但我必须确保
You're currently stable, and before you go home,
你能维持这状态 才能让你回家
I need to have confidence you'll remain that way.
我知道难以接受 但保持乐观
I know it's a lot to take in, but stay positive,
我们...楼上再见
and I'll see you again...upstairs.
-谢谢医生 -没事
- Thanks, doc. - You're welcome.
我不知道你该怎么熬过去
I don't know how you're gonna get through this,
但我敢说吃水果有帮助
but I am sure fruit can help.
嗯
Yeah.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
有点被囚禁的感觉 说实话
Ohh, a bit, uh, boxed in, frankly.
普罗文茨和桑切斯不会待太久
Well, uh, Provenza and Sanchez won't be staying too long,
你可以好好休息
so you can get some rest.
只是简单的情况汇报 安迪 拜托了
No, just a quick update, Andy. Please.
这能让我稍微...分心一下
It'll give me something...else to think about.
好的
Right. So...
蓝德勒医生的副驾驶车窗是摇下来的
Passenger door window of Dr. Landon's car
和邦妮·珀尔的车一样
was rolled down like Bonnie Pearl's.
邦妮被她所熟识 且愿意
Who was killed by someone she felt
为其停下车的人所杀害
comfortable enough stopping her car for.
凡妮莎·布莱恩则是被
And Vanessa Blaine was killed
受她信任 能进入她家的人所杀害
by someone she trusted enough to let into her house.
而我只想得到一个人 同时认识蓝德勒
And I can think of only one person that Landon, Vanessa,
凡妮莎 和邦妮
and Bonnie had in common.
克雷格·柯茨
Craig Curtis.
现在 最精彩的来了
Ah, now, here is the cherry on top of the sundae.
咱们这位强♥奸♥犯博士
The last number that our doctor-rapist called
生前最后通电♥话♥的人 就是克雷格·柯茨
before he was shot to death -- Craig Curtis.
在圣地亚哥的谢利·科因
Back near San Diego -- Shelly Coyne.
她与诺兰和佩奇交谈后 也立刻打给柯茨
She talked to Nolan and Paige, then immediately dialed Curtis.
我在想 那人♥渣♥与蓝德勒最后通话内容
I wonder if the dirtbag's last conversation
是不是约他深夜在漆黑的路上见面
with Landon was about meeting on a dark road late at night.
我已经要求全天监视柯茨
Well, I've put a 24-hour surveillance on Curtis
确保他没有企图
just to make sure he doesn't try
把作案凶器
to dispose of the murder weapon,
和更多他的雇员一起给处理掉
along with more of his employees.
是的 还有最后一个事情
Yeah, um, one last bit of business --
梅森局长问起你在哪的时候
what do you want them to tell Chief Mason
你希望他们怎么跟他说
When he asks where you are?
我相信她的身体状况很快就会好转的
I'm sure she'll be better soon.
要不要队长的主治医师写个病情说明
Uh, would you like a note from the commander's doctor,
或者 或者让她打个电♥话♥过来
or -- or for her to call in?
不用了 没事
No. It's fine.
反正我也还没准备好和她聊
I'm not ready to talk with her yet, anyway.
雷达队长病了 没什么大碍吧
Uh, Commander Raydor's ill. N-nothing serious, I hope?
我觉得"严重"这个形容词用得不对
Oh, I don't think "serious" is the right word.
-她很快就会归队了 -好吧
- She'll be back soon. - Okay.
如你们在现场报告中提到的
Well, as you mentioned in the report,
被害人中了四枪
the victim was shot four times.
两枪命中胸口 其中一枪
Two to the chest -- one of which went
直接贯穿了心脏 立刻导致了他的死亡
Straight through his heart, killing him instantly.
然后又对他脑门开了两枪
Then two more shots fired into his head.
而且从巨量的射击残留物判断
And from the huge amount of gunshot residue,
我得说这最后两枪是在极近的距离发射的
I'd say the last two shots were fired at much closer range,
距离大约8厘米
at about three inches away.
凶手先朝蓝德勒心脏开枪 然后走近
The killer shot Landon in the heart and moved closer,
又朝他脑门再开了两枪 为什么
put more bullets in his head. Why?
或许是为了确保他不是在装死
Maybe to make sure he wasn't faking it?
或者是出于非常私人的原因
Or because it was very personal,
就跟邦妮和凡妮莎的情况一样
like with Bonnie and Vanessa.
我早就跟雷达队长说媒体曝光是个错误
I told Commander Raydor that press release was a mistake.
洛杉矶警局把这家伙变成了活靶子
The LAPD put a target on this man's back.
老大 在我们知道强♥奸♥这事之前
Boss. Before we even knew about the rapes,
邦妮·珀尔就已经被同样的作案手法谋杀了
Bonnie Pearl was murdered with exactly this MO.
而且除了透露她是在车里被枪杀的
And other than saying that she was shot in her car,
我们没有透露任何其他凶案细节
We released no details of the murder.
同样重要的是
Just as important,
邦妮是被本案中同一把枪杀害的
Bonnie was shot with the same gun.
副队 有嫌疑人了吗
Lieutenant? Do you have a suspect?
-是的 我们有个可能的嫌 -克雷格·柯茨
- Well, yes, we have someone that might -- - Craig Curtis.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表