剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
which is why...
我们需要为你和你母亲安排安保措施
we need to arrange protection for you and for your mom.
如果我不接受可别介意
Forgive me if I pass.
我已经读过你们是怎么让一个臭名昭著的连环杀人犯
I just read about how you let a known serial killer
谋杀了一位法官并且在光天化日之下逃之夭夭的
murder a judge and walk away in broad daylight.
还说你们认为
It says in here the D.A.
被菲利普谋杀的那位地检有保镖
you think Phillip murdered had bodyguards.
是区检察官办公室安排的 不是洛杉矶警局
From the District Attorney's office, not the L.A.P.D.
我已经有自己的保安措施
I already have my own security detail,
同时哪里都有监控 覆盖了每一个
also surveillance everywhere, covering every single one --
哪里都有监控 什么样的监控
Surveillance everywhere? What kind of surveillance?
我正要告诉你们这事
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
我所有的经营场所和物业都有监控镜头
All of my businesses and properties have cameras,
包括阿比盖尔的家 所以我们不需要你们帮助
including Abigail's home, so we won't be needing your help.
监控镜头
Cameras?
监控镜头有录下昨天的镜头吗
Does cameras have any footage from yesterday?
见鬼 什么样的监控镜头
Oh, shit, what kind of cameras?
在镜头内部的SD卡上进行本地存储
...they store locally on SD cards in the camera...
本地 见鬼 见鬼 本地
Locally. Shit, shit! Locally!
你母亲家的佣人
Well, the staff at your mother's house
说那里没有监控
said there were no cameras.
因为那些镜头不是安装
Because those cameras aren't placed
为了监督他们
to monitor them.
实际上只在她的卧室 你听说过虐待老人吧
Only in her bedroom, actually. Ever hear of elder abuse?
我本来...
I was having trouble --
你母亲昨天有另外一个访客
Your mother had another visitor yesterday,
一个声称和她去一个教堂的人
someone who claimed he was from her church,
但我们认为是斯特罗的同伙
but who we think works with Stroh.
如果我们能让巡警去把那些SD卡拿来
If we can have patrol collect those SD cards...
也包括你物业里的那些
And the ones from your properties as well.
我们需要确认你没有
We need to make sure that you're not
被同一个人跟踪
being stalked by the same guy.
当然 会给你们很多便利 不过当然
Sure. Fat lot of good it's gonna do you, but sure.
这不会像餐馆那样 局长
This won't be like the restaurant, Chief.
不流式传输的监控镜头不会被黑客破解
Cameras that don't stream aren't hackable.
不会 巴斯·沃特森 不 它们不会
No, Buzz Watson. No, they're not.
如果录到一些他的清晰镜头
If we get some decent video of him,
我们就可以进行面部识别
we can run it through facial recognition.
阿比盖尔的卧室
这个标了阿比盖尔的卧室
This is marked "Abigail's Bedroom,"
我们知道他去拜访了她
and we know he visited with her.
见鬼 不 做了这么多
Oh, damn it, no. All this way...
巴斯 请把它放到大屏上
Buzz, put it on the big thingy, please.
大屏 大屏是我的
The big thingy? The big thingy's mine!
那么 我从什么时间开始
So, what time should I start at?
好吧 巴斯 是的 是的
Okay, Buzz, yeah, yeah, yeah. Yes, yes, yes.
给我争取点时间
Stall for me.
她的护士说他大约十一点来的
Her nurse said he came around 11:00.
快点 快点
Come on, come on, come one, come on.
输入密♥码♥
来吧 人♥渣♥
Let's go, dirtbag.
转过来给我们看看你的脸
Turn around so we can see your face.
我快进一点
Let me fast-forward a little.
来了
Here we go...
停下 停下
Stop stop stop.
不 不
No no no no
文件位于SD卡
处理中
处理完成
他看起来有点眼熟
He looks a little familiar.
数据错误
巴斯 巴斯 再试一次
Buzz. Buzz. Try it again.
数据错误
这怎么了
What is that?
更重要的是
More importantly...
这是谁
who is that?
这谁也不是 老头子副队
That's no one, Lieutenant Geezer.
我完事了
Oh, I'm done.
关于菲利普·斯特罗将要对亨特做的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about what Phillip Stroh's gonna do to Hunt.
这不是我的错 真的
It's not my fault, really.
不是我的错
Not my fault.
不是我的错
Not my fault.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表