剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
我很抱歉 诸位
I'm sorry, guys.
好吧
Yeah.
你的道歉留着向死人去说吧
Well, save your apologies for the dead.
如果有人找我 我在办公室
If anybody calls, I'll be in the office.
你注意到了吧 他可没说
You notice he didn't say anything
要取消他妻子的安保措施
about pulling protection from his wife.
因为那不会发生
'Cause that's not happening.
太不方便了 没进到普罗文茨的办公室
Great handicap, not getting into that office with Provenza.
有什么关系 他一个人
Who cares? He's alone.
我们继续梳理一下斯特罗过去的同伙
Let's keep sorting through Stroh's past associates,
看是否有人帮了他
see if anyone's giving him a hand.
胡里奥·桑切斯在哪儿
Where's Julio Sanchez?
为什么他把手♥机♥留在桌子上了
And why did he leave his phone at his desk?
我们现在的进展
Okay, so here's where we are.
我上了租喽网
I've gone on Zillow.
租喽网 租喽网是什么
Zillow? What's Zillow?
是一个房♥地♥产♥网站
it's a real-estate website.
上面显示艾玛家后面的房♥子
And it shows that the house behind Emma's
租喽 找房♥东找房♥客
那个大门的另一边
on the other side of that gate
租喽
是出租的
is a rental.
你是怎么知道这个网站的
So how come you know about this Zillow?
几乎每个人都知道它 长官
Nearly everyone knows about Zillow, sir.
但是我最近正在用它
But I-I've been using it lately.
我想 搬的离马克的学校近一点
I'm looking to, um, move closer to Mark's school.
我会 我会 我晚点向你解释
I'll -- I'll -- I'll explain later.
无论如何 租了艾玛家后边这套房♥子的人
Anyway, whoever leased this property behind Emma's
自从谋杀案后就没回去过
hasn't been home since the murder.
他只说租约是网上签订的
He just said that the rental agreement was managed online
他从没见过房♥客
and he never met the tenant.
显然是卡尔
Obviously Karl.
我会让巡警去搜查
I've sent patrol to search
让鉴证科去收集指纹和DNA 长官
and asked ID to print and collect DNA, sir.
DNA需要时间
DNA takes time.
这孩子
Damn this boy.
他留在斯特罗母亲房♥间的花瓶
Well, the, um, vase that he left at Stroh's mother's house,
我们没他的指纹 联调局也没有
we don't have his prints, and neither does the FBI.
但是我们
But we do have
从犯罪现场的录像里有不少收获
lots of good stuff from the crime scene video
可以试一下面部识别程序
to try with facial recognition programs,
不过我们可能会需要外国政♥府♥的协助
though we may need help from some foreign governments.
太棒了
Oh, great.
还有什么是我们不知道的吗
What else is it that we don't know?
那个捷克病人
The Czech patient
我们在艾玛电脑里找到的有肺癌的那个
that we found on Emma's computer with lung cancer
和斯特罗的DNA不符合 长官
does not match Stroh's DNA, sir.
就是说 斯特罗不是快死了
So, Stroh is not dying.
不 他是 长官 因为我们会杀死他
No, he is, sir, because we're gonna kill him.
现在先别管那些警♥察♥了
Forget about the cops for now.
现在我想知道的是 迪伦
What I want to know is, Dylan,
我妈妈的钱在哪儿
where's my mother's money?
大约两年前格温被诊断为老年痴呆
When Gwen was diagnosed with dementia about two years ago,
她把她的新名字阿比盖尔·阿特伍德
she turned over the living trust
名下的生前信托
created in her new name, Abigail Atwood,
转给了算是你继兄弟的亨特
to your almost-stepbrother, Hunt.
亨特有他自己的财富管理公♥司♥ 电♥信♥资本
Hunt has his own wealth management company, Telegram Capital,
非常成功
very successful,
他对你妈妈的资产管理也做的很好
and he has been very good with your mum's assets.
好极了 他把这些资产和他自己的分开管理吗
Great. Has he kept those assets separate from his?
是的 但是他最终关闭了格温所有的联合账户
Yes, but he eventually closed all of Gwen's joint accounts,
阿比盖尔·阿特伍德的联合账户 关闭
所以你在塞浦路斯的钱都不见了
which is why your money in Cyprus disappeared.
那么 我要怎么把我的一千五百万美元从亨特那里拿回来
So, how do I get my $15 million back from Hunt?
我们仍然有能力
We still have the capacity
即时转账 对吧
for immediate transfers, don't we?
当然
Sure.
我们可以按照计划把钱转出来
we can get the money out as planned
转入我给你设置的比特币钱包里
and into the Bitcoin wallet I set up for you,
但是我需要进入亨特的商业账户还有
but I need access to Hunt's business accounts and...
0比特币
你说你能黑进所有系统
You said you could hack anything.
我没这么说过
I did not say that.
我告诉你我可以控制手♥机♥ 个人电脑
I told you I could grab phones, individual computers,
和无线网络
and wireless networks.
通常来说 这能给我提供
Normally, that provides me
足够的信息去做别的了
with enough information to go the distance,
但是亨特经营一家大型的金融机构
but Hunt runs a large financial institution.
我需要一个用户名或者几个名字
I-I'd need a-a good username or names
要访问你妈妈的信托可能还需要很多密♥码♥
and possibly many passwords to access your mother's trust.
我需要他办公室和房♥子的平面图
I need floor plans to his offices and houses
和他的日程表
and his calendar.
你能给我他的日程表吗
Can you get me his schedule?
他房♥子的平面图
Floor plans to his house?
他有妻子和两个孩子
He has a wife and two kids.
杀掉他的两个孩子你也不在乎吗
You don't care about having to kill his kids?
让我看看我能不能帮上你的忙
Let me see if I can help you with this.
我希望你看待那些人 就像昆虫一样
I want you to look at these people...like insects.
蚂蚁 例如
Ants, for example.
蚂蚁不进到你家就没事
Ants that don't get into your house are fine.
你厨房♥里的蚂蚁是需要被消灭的
Ants in your kitchen need to be exterminated.
当你踩到蚂蚁时是什么感觉 迪伦
How do you feel when you step on an ant, Dylan?
你会问你自己这蚂蚁是不是小孩子吗
Do you ever really ask yourself if that ant was a child?
是的
Right.
我明白了 那么
I see. Well, uh...
不像格温德琳家那样 亨特的房♥子
Unlike Gwendolyn's house, Hunt's is covered
内部和外部都覆盖了监控镜头
by surveillance cameras inside and outside,
其中一些会传送实况到安保公♥司♥
some of which transmit live video to a security company
我需要几天时间才能黑进去
it would take me days to hack into.
几天
Days?
风险太大
Risky.
另一件事
One other thing.
一旦我们进了你兄弟的账户
Once we get access to your brother's accounts,
没道理我们不把他的公♥司♥席卷一空
there's no reason we can't pick his company clean.
他管理着五亿多美金
He manages upwards of half a billion dollars.
我是说 比起只拿走你妈妈的钱
I mean, instead of just taking your mother's money --
-不 -我们不
- No. - We don't --
不 我们不能这么做
No, we are not doing that.
在几个城市杀几个人 没人关心
Kill a few people here and there, nobody cares.
但是你拿走五亿美元
But you take $500 million,
警♥察♥永远不会停止寻找你
and the law will never stop looking for you.
你偷走的钱越多 越容易被追踪
And the more money you steal, the easier it is to trace.
我们不能只想着我们想要的 迪伦
We can't just think about what we want, Dylan,
也要想着我们如何会露出破绽
but how we might become vulnerable.
比如你的女朋友
Like your girlfriend.
你知道的 我想
You realize, I'm sure,
他们最终肯定会通过她抓住你
that she is how they'll catch you eventually.
她或者她之类的人
She or somebody like her.
没人和艾拉一样
There's no one like Ella.
我因为她才会和你困在一起
She's the reason I've stuck by you.
-她... -艾拉就是模式
- She's -- - Ella is part of a pattern
你会不由自主地重复 直到警♥察♥...
that you repeat that the police --
艾拉不是模式 她是我一生挚爱
Ella is not a pattern! She's the love of my life!
你想说模式
Hey, you want to talk about patterns?
你有杀人的模式
you have a pattern of murdering people.
也许你就会因此被抓
Maybe that's how you'll get caught.
别和我提艾拉
Do not talk to me about Ella.
我爱她
I love her.
而爱
And love --
你根本不懂爱
You know nothing about love.
没错
True.
但我是性犯罪专家
But I am an expert on sex offenders.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表