剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
and a letter of recommendation for Gus from Aiden.
别担心 我没有扮演律师
And don't worry, I wasn't playing lawyer.
只是在艾登抽时间
Just bluffing like crazy
思考他的过去时疯狂地虚张声势
while Aiden took a moment to...consider his past.
所以古斯难道不是他第一个写信推荐的人吗
So Gus isn't the first person he's done this to?
这是怎样的几率啊
Well, what are the odds?
考虑了他的选择后
Anyway, after considering his options,
艾登在一封
Aiden signed a fantastic
非常棒的推荐信上签了字 我写的
letter of recommendation, written by me,
还有两个月的离职金
and two months' severance.
我都给古斯之后 他对我很生气
When I gave it all to Gus, he got mad at me.
古斯会想通的
I'm sure that Gus will come around.
谁在乎呢
Who cares?
看看寄来了什么
Look what came in the mail.
你的大学文凭
Your college diploma.
你的大学文凭 天啊 拉什蒂
Your college diploma. Oh, my God, Rusty.
你三年就读完了
You did this in three years.
我真是太为你自豪了
I am so proud of you.
没有你我绝对做不到的 妈妈
I never could have done it without you, Mom.
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
看
Look.
恭喜你 孩子
Congratulations, kid.
谢谢 安迪
Thanks, Andy.
-妈妈 -嗯
- Hey, Mom. - Yeah.
-你没事吧 -嗯 我非常好
- Are you okay? - Yes, I am incredibly okay.
我...
I'm, uh...
我太高兴了
I'm so happy.
我一直想让你有今天
This is everything that I wanted for you.
这是我梦想中的一切
It's everything I dreamed about.
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry. I'm sorry.
别道歉 妈妈 我...
Don't apologize, Mom. I...
我自己当时都快哭了 所以...
I almost cried myself there, so...
发生了很多事
Hey, there's a lot going on.
只要我们能保护你的安全
Now if we could just keep you safe...
我们会保护好他的
We'll keep him safe.
就像一个未来的大律师一样安全
As safe as a future attorney can be.
我的儿子 大老陈是
Oh, my son, the lawyer.
还得再工作三年
After three more years of work.
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
现在对我来说那么艰难
You know, I've never felt this challenged and...
而这是我最快乐...
this is the happiest I've...
这辈子最快乐的时刻
I've ever been in my entire life.
我有...
I have...
三个孩子都上了大学
I have three children through college
还有个完美的丈夫
and a perfect husband.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
拉什蒂
Oh, Rusty.
你们完全是在搞我
You guys just totally screwed me.
有些女孩子因为你们告诉她们
Some of the girls are dropping out of the lawsuit
她们会被杀或者被强♥奸♥ 所以准备撤诉
because you told them they could be raped and killed?
你们是故意想毁掉我的诉讼吗
Are you deliberately trying to destroy my whole case?
我们已经在调查和塔克斯有关的两起谋杀案
We are already investigating two murders related to Tackles.
必须要提醒这些女人
These young women need to be warned.
你们为什么不告诉我凡妮莎
Why the hell didn't you tell me Vanessa,
她是我的当事人 遭到了杀害
my client for God's sake, had be murdered?!
那你为什么不告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us that
凡妮莎曾经遭到过性侵
Vanessa was the victim of a sexual assault?
因为我也不知道
Because I didn't know
直到你们都开始问这些女孩
until you started asking all these girls about it!
你妈妈知道
Your mom knew.
她鼓励凡妮莎寻求帮助
She was encouraging Vanessa to get support.
妈妈有事不告诉我
Well, Mom kept things from me.
总是忙着去鬼知道什么地方
Always too busy jetting off to God knows where
询问不知名的服务生
to interview some nobody waitress.
只要是从塔克斯出来的女孩
Any girl let go from Tackles
-邦妮·珀尔肯定会去找她 -任何女孩
- and you can bet Bonnie Pearl was there. - Any girl?
这些女人都三十多岁了
These women were over 30.
他的妈妈没把他教好
His mother didn't teach him very well.
打电♥话♥问他们愿不愿意加入这个案子
Wasn't enough to call and ask if they'd like to be included in the case.
不 她必须要看着她们
No, she had to look them in the eye.
斯坦 有可能
Stan, it is possible that
是凡妮莎的强♥奸♥案导致她被杀
Vanessa's rape caused her murder.
所以我们必须要
That's why it is so important
看看邦妮所有有关塔克斯的笔记
that we read all of Bonnie's notes regarding Tackles.
你们真的觉得我会帮你们吗
You guys honestly think I'm gonna help you?
你们这样对待我
A-After the way I've been treated?
巴斯
Buzz?
-整天有记者 -胡里奥 指挥官
- I have news reporters - Julio, the commander
-跟着我 -要我们加大点力度
- following me around - wants us to turn up the heat a little.
问我是不是弄死了我妈妈
asking me if I offed my mother!
也许他们说得对 斯坦利
Oh, maybe they're on to something, Stanley.
好莱坞塔克斯开幕式
Where were you before the protest
抗♥议♥活动开始之前 你在哪里
at the Hollywood Tackles opening?
-你说什么 -在你办公室 吃午饭
- I'm sorry? - At your office? At lunch?
在凡妮莎家杀她 到底在哪
Murdering Vanessa at her house? Where?
杀害凡妮莎 什么 我为什么要这么做
Murdering Vanessa, what?! Why would I do that?!
因为凡妮莎不肯接受克雷格的条件
Because Vanessa would not come to terms with Craig,
除非所有人同意不再起诉
and Craig was not gonna pay anyone out
不然克雷格不会付一分钱
until everyone agreed not to sue.
你妈妈甚至给她起了个绰号♥
Your mother even had a nickname for her --
伯班克/达拉斯 SA
"Burbank/Dallas SA."
SA是指 和解协议吗
SA as in... settlement agreement?
凡妮莎挡了你们的财路
Vanessa blocked your big pay day.
她遭到解雇和强♥奸♥后
She was never going to settle
绝对不会选择和解
after being fired and then raped.
你一直瞒着我们 直到你杀了她
You hid that from us until you could kill her!
胡说八道 你明明清楚
That's bullshit, and you know it!
我不是杀人凶手 也不是强♥奸♥犯
I-I'm not a murderer or a rapist, either!
我怎么会是强♥奸♥犯
Me, a rapist?
你的民事诉讼...
What happens to your civil case...
-指挥官 -嗯
- Commander? - Yes?
曾经治疗凡妮莎的
Dr. Cross, the psychologist
克罗斯医生就在楼下
who was treating Vanessa, is downstairs.
要我叫她上来吗
Want me to go get her?
好的 卫斯 带她来我办公室吧
Yes, please, Wes. Bring her to my office.
但我警告你 全都是手写的
But I'm warning you -- they're all handwritten
字迹和鸡爪子般难以辨认
in an illegible form of chicken scratch.
我去律所拿
I'll go to the firm and get them,
-但我会找到... -不不不不不
- but what I find -- - No, no, no, no, no.
你不准离开我们的视线
You're not leaving our sight.
让人把你母亲的笔记送过来
Have your mother's notes brought over here.
我需要一个手♥机♥
Well, I need a phone.
拜托
Please?
天啊 烦死了
God. It's so annoying.
为什么妈妈不告诉我强♥奸♥的事
Why didn't Mom tell me about the rape?
凡妮莎不想告诉任何人
Vanessa didn't want anyone to know,
她必须愿意来找我
and she had to be convinced to come see me.
这些年来 邦妮利用我
Over the years, Bonnie used me to help
帮助她赢下了很多性侵案
with lots of sexual assault cases from her practice.
邦妮
Bonnie...
邦妮为女性发了不少声
Bonnie was a great voice for women,
这样让她缄口真的是个悲剧
and silencing her like this is a tragedy.
没错
It is.
真的没错
It really is.
所以一般情况下
So, ordinarily,
凡妮莎和你说的话应该都保密
everything Vanessa told you would be privileged,
但她被杀后...
but since her murder...
太可怕了 可怕 可怕
It's horrible. Horrible, horrible.
凡妮莎在恢复的过程中有没有和你说什么
If Vanessa opened up to you during her recovery process,
特别是有没有提到袭击她的人
especially if she said anything about her attacker,
那会非常有帮助
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表