剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
重案组
第六季 第四集
《重案组》前情提要
Previously on "Major Crimes"...
三名青少年在一次
Three teenage boys go missing
学校参观活动中失踪了 其中一位
from a school field trip, then one of them
在校园被发现 且已死亡
winds up back at school, dead.
我们在天主教堂发现了卢卡斯·加尔萨的尸体
We found Lucas Garza's body at a Catholic church.
你们知道谁在天主教堂吗
You know who hangs out at Catholic churches?
牧师
Priests.
乔纳斯神父试图阻止我
Father Jonas tried to stop me
检查瑞安·罗哈斯的储物柜
from looking into the locker of Ryan Rojas.
乔纳斯神父在墨西哥的哪里
Where in Mexico is Father Jonas?
我无权透露
I can't say.
也许加尔萨医生发现
Maybe Dr. Garza found out
马特奥·加尔萨医生 莎拉·加尔萨
妻子和卡萨诺瓦神父有一腿
his wife was having an affair
因而怪罪他儿子
with Father Casanova and blamed his son.
乔纳斯神父
马特奥接到一通来自马文·格瑞特
Mateo received a very angry phone call
很愤怒的电♥话♥
from a Marvin Garret.
马文·格瑞特 你被逮捕了
Marvin Garret, you're under arrest.
你干了什么 混账 你对我儿子做了什么
What'd you do, you bastard? What did you do to my son?!
米格尔和瑞安还失踪的情况下
None of these questions matter
这些问题都不重要
while Miguel and Ryan are still missing.
米格尔·迪亚兹 瑞安·罗哈斯
如果他们活着
And if they're alive,
他们是我头号♥嫌疑人
they're my number-one suspects.
今天早些时候 米格尔·迪亚兹和瑞安·罗哈斯
Earlier today, Miguel Diaz and Ryan Rojas
在墨西哥被找到
have been found in Mexico.
问题仍然没有解决
Questions remain.
他们是受害者还是加害人
Were they victims or perpetrators?
我要法官下令解除瑞安和米格尔的
I want a court order removing Ryan and Miguel
联邦监管
from FBI custody.
纱伦
Sharon?
-天哪 -纱伦
- My God. - Sharon!
我的天
Oh, my...
纱伦
Sharon!
纱伦
Sharon?
能听见我说话吗
Sharon, can you hear me?
纱伦 你晕倒了
Sharon, you fainted.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
她在这儿
She's over here.
倒在这儿地上
Uh, over here on the floor.
快快快 赶紧了
Hurry! Hurry, damn it! Hurry!
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
-指挥官 -纱伦
- Commander. - Sharon.
她叫纱伦
Her name is Sharon.
纱伦 能告诉我哪儿疼吗
Sharon, can you tell me what hurts?
会没事的 纱伦
It's gonna be okay, Sharon.
她有任何我们需要知道的病史吗
Does she have any conditions we should know about?
她两星期前得了流感
Well, uh -- uh, she had the flu a couple of weeks ago,
但已经逐渐康复了
but she's been getting better.
一 二 三
1, 2, 3.
你们去开车 为救护车开道
Get in your cars and lead this ambulance.
三辆车的警笛总比一辆强
Three sets of sirens are better than one.
我跟她一起走
I'm leaving with her.
好 一旦有消息 随时告诉我们她的情况
All right. Let us know how she is as soon as you can.
没问题
You got it.
她是...
Is she...
她的事不关你的事
She's none of your damn business is what she is,
除非你能回答她的问题
unless you're going to answer her question.
男孩们在哪里
Where are those boys?
警官 我们无权...
Sir, we're not authorized to --
那就滚出我们的调查室
Then get the hell out of our Murder Room.
需要帮忙是吧
Oh, do you need a hand?
我帮你就是了
Here. Let me help.
你没搞错吧 副队 这毫无帮助
Are you serious, Lieutenant? This is not helping --
你还敢在我们地盘对我们指手画脚吗
Are you going to suggest to me how we should do things here
你们背着我们行动
after you went behind our back,
你让我部门的人陷入生命危险
after you endangered the lives of this division?
-得了吧 -梅森局长
- Come on. We -- - Chief Mason, I want
我要这些混账滚出我们的调查室
these bastards out of our Murder Room
马上离开
right now.
副队 走吧
Lieutenant, come on.
走吧
Let's go.
你们不认识我 但相信我
You don't know me, but believe this --
副队要你们这群撒谎的混账走人
if the lieutenant wants you lying sons of bitches out of here,
你们就留不得
that's what will happen.
特别探员维嘉 菲
Special Agents Vega, Fey,
离开前 麻烦先到我办公室一趟
before you leave, in my office, please.
副队 这里交由你负责
Lieutenant Provenza, you're in charge here.
失陪
Excuse me.
好吧 现在怎么做
Okay. So, now what do we do?
希望纱伦只是脱水了 或累坏了
We hope that Sharon is just dehydrated or exhausted.
而我们...我们只能以唯一的方法获取信息
And we -- we get briefed in the only way possible.
自从圣约瑟夫学生失踪以来
From the moment the St. Joseph's Three went missing
直到几个小时前
until just a few hours ago,
警方唯一所能提供的
authorities have been able to produce only one thing --
只有疑问
questions.
焦急的父母迫不及待想见到孩子
Anxious parents are eager to see their children.
迪亚兹一家已经出发前往联调局
The Diaz family is evidently leaving for the FBI --
怀抱着与儿子团圆的希望
a chance to reunite with their son.
我们在联调局的消息指出
Our source in the FBI has informed us
瑞安和米格尔在墨西哥被找到
that Ryan and Miguel were found in Mexico
情况也越来越像是一场失控的恶作剧
in what increasingly looks like a hoax gone wrong.
我们能确定的是两名男孩
What we know for certain is that neither boy
并未受到身体伤害
was considered physically harmed.
也无需送医
or admitted to a hospital.
这里需要急诊医生
We need an E.R. Doctor immediately!
她失去意识 撞到头部
She lost consciousness and hit her head.
三十分钟前发生的
Happened 30 minutes ago.
你可以送她到二号♥急救病房♥
You can take her to critical bay number 2.
先生 我明白你很难受
Sir, I know that this is hard.
-请你在这儿等候 -我是她丈夫
- Please wait out here while we help her. - I'm her husband.
很抱歉 我们不允许家属...
Okay, sorry, but we don't allow family to --
我还有这个
Also, I have one of these.
我们与罗萨里托警方取得联♥系♥
We've contacted Rosarito police,
瑞安和米格尔
who had been holding Ryan and Miguel
因涉嫌毒品走私
in custody for several days
已被他们拘留数天
on suspicion of trafficking drugs.
但墨西哥官方并未说明
But the Mexican authorities did not explain
将男孩们移交联调局的原因
why they delivered the boys to the FBI,
也未提及卢卡斯·加尔萨的死
and the death of Lucas Garza has not been mentioned.
罗哈斯女士 你是否就儿子的事
Ms. Rojas, have you been in contact
与联调局联♥系♥
with the FBI about your son?
请让一让 我不想撞你们
Please move! I don't want to hit you!
你儿子和卢卡斯·加尔萨的死是否有关
Was your son involved with the death of Lucas Garza?
你儿子和朋友是否有其他同伙
Were your son and his friends with anyone else?
是否有其他人涉入
Was anyone else involved?!
是的 乔纳斯神父正在墨西哥
Yes, Father Jonas is in Mexico,
进行传教工作 与两名男孩被当地警方
doing unrelated missionary work very far away from Rosarito,
拘留的地点 罗萨里托
where these two boys were found
相距甚远
in the custody of the local authorities
而据我了解
and, as I understand it, in possession
他们持有大量类鸦♥片♥
of a large amount of opioids.
在此情况下 暗示乔纳斯神父或教会
It is very irresponsible under the circumstances
与男孩的失踪相关
to suggest Father Jonas or the Church
是非常不负责任的行为
had anything to do with the disappearance of these boys,
我们仅能推论
whom we can only assume
教会回应指控
他们还活着已是万幸
are lucky to be alive
并已在美国政♥府♥的安全保护之中
and in the safe hands of the American government.
他意思是联调局
He means the FBI,
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表