剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
而有些人一无所有
and some people don't have any.
你觉得我们属于哪一种
Well, which category do you think we fit into?
如果我们想过有意义的生活
And -- And if we want a chance ourselves at a life worth living,
要么从别人手里抢 要么继续一无所有
we either have to grab chances from other people or go without.
你能挣多少
How much money will you have?
起码一百万
A least a million
可能还要多得多
and possibly a lot, lot more than that.
艾拉 我拿到钱
Look, Ella, once I have it,
就得马上走 不能再回来
I'm gonna have to leave in a hurry, and I can't come back.
如果你不跟我走 我就再也见不到你了
So if you won't come with me, I'll never see you again.
别走那条路 那是死胡同
Don't choose this. This is a dead end.
世上坏人有的是 艾拉
There are an awful lot of bad people out there, Ella,
我可以护你周全
and I can take care of you.
我可以
I can.
你好贴心 卡尔 但你现在得走了
You're very sweet, Karl, but for now, you have to go.
答应我 考虑跟我走的事
Promise you'll think about coming with me?
我答应你 不过说真的 再见
I promise, but bye, seriously.
卡尔
Karl?
抱歉
Sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
你想证明菲利普·斯特罗在洛杉矶
You've been wanting evidence of Phillip Stroh here in L.A.
我们现在不仅有目击证人
Not only do we now have an eyewitness,
还能用监控录像来证明
we're about to show you Phillip Stroh himself in L.A.
菲利普·斯特罗本人就在洛杉矶
on video from security cameras.
这家店卖♥♥乌鸦吗
They serve crow at this restaurant?
我要买♥♥点儿
I may need some.
局长 这么说太伤人了
Chief, that is a terrific thing to say.
我自己从来都是有错就认
I myself always, always own up to my mistakes.
要么就离婚
Or I get a divorce.
巴斯
Buzz?
好
Yes,
古斯说斯特罗是晚上8点左右入座的
Gus said Stroh was seated about 8:00 P.M.,
我就快进到7点半吧
so I will fast-forward the video from around 7:30.
等等 怎么回事
Wait, wait, what was that?
时间码提前了大约45秒
The time code jumped ahead about 45 seconds.
-不 -继续 巴斯 继续放
- Oh, no. - Uh, keep going, Buzz. Keep going.
这视频被人剪辑过
Someone's edited the footage.
这视频从哪儿拿的
Where'd this video come from?
数码安保公♥司♥
Assurance Digital Security,
是家很受小公♥司♥青睐的监控公♥司♥ 长官
a surveillance company used by lots of small businesses, sir.
有自己的服务器 24小时在线监控
Secure servers, 24-hour monitoring,
黑客无从下手
virtually unhackable.
快进一小时 巴斯
Fast-forward an hour, Buzz,
到他可能离开的时间
to when he might have left.
这就是证据吗
So much for proof.
这是证据 局长
This is proof, Chief.
斯特罗在玩游戏 要把我们
Stroh is playing a game, to keep us --
你真以为他有这么高的黑客水平吗
Do you really believe he has this level of hacking ability?
我不能单凭这些就批准
I can't justify adding security detail
对这个年轻人实施人身保护
to this young man based on...
局长 古斯是这三年来
Chief, Gus got closer to Phillip Stroh
跟菲利普·斯特罗距离最近的人了
than anyone in the last three years.
我们现在很缺人手
We are spread very thin.
考虑下后果 副队长
Consider how it will look, Lieutenant,
如果你统领重案组的第一周
if after your first week of commanding Major Crimes,
花销就翻倍
your expenses doubled.
长官 也考虑下你的谋杀案发率
Well, think about your homicide statistics, sir,
要是古斯塔夫·华♥莱♥士♥死了的话
if Gustavo Wallace ends up dead.
是啊 我考虑的当儿
Yeah, and while I'm doing that,
你可能还想让我
here's somebody else you'll probably tell me
加派人手24小时保护另一个人吧
needs 24-hour protection.
谁啊
And that would be who?
社会安♥全♥局♥
Your warrant was approved
批准了你的搜查令
by the Social Security Administration.
我有这个女人的姓名和地址
I have the name and address for the woman
她从前叫格温德琳·斯特罗
who used to be Gwendolyn Stroh
住在圣马力诺 挨着帕萨迪纳
in San Marino, right next door to Pasadena.
她叫什么
Well, what's her name?
晚上好
Good evening.
我是洛城警局的迈克尔·陶副队长
I'm Lieutenant Michael Tao, L.A.P.D.
您就是阿比盖尔·阿特伍德吧
You are Abigail Atwood, I presume?
很抱歉9点以后还来打扰您
We're sorry to disturb you past 9:00 P.M.
不打扰 副队长 不过我是茱莉娅
You're not disturbing me, Lieutenant, but I'm Julia.
阿比盖尔是我老板
Abigail is my boss.
我照顾她 我能帮你
Well, I take care of her. May I help --
抱歉打断你 茱莉娅
Uh, I'm sorry to interrupt you, Julia,
但我们必须跟阿特伍德女士谈谈
but it is very important we speak with Ms. Atwood
想问她几个问题
and we ask her a few questions.
现在可能不大方便
Well, I-I don't think now's a very good time.
阿特伍德女士有点
Mrs. Atwood has a lot...
这通搜查令认为现在很方便
Our search warrant says this is the perfect time.
请靠边 女士
Step aside, ma'am.
我是说阿特伍德女士的痴呆症
All I meant was that nighttime
到了晚上会加重
is trickier for Mrs. Atwood's dementia.
今天已经有位新访客来看她了
And she's already had one new visitor today,
接待他令她筋疲力尽
and that sort of thing takes it out of her.
新访客 我们来之前有人来过
A new -- Someone was here before us?
上午来的
This morning.
没有人来看过她
She almost never has company,
但他说他是从她以前的教区来的
but I think he said he was from her old church,
-他只是想 -这个是他吗
- and he just wanted to -- Was this him?
不是 是名年轻人
No, no, this was a younger man.
斯科特
Scott.
我没看到他走
I-I didn't see him leave,
上次我去看她 她还在睡觉
and last I checked, she was asleep,
我猜他是悄悄走的
so I just assumed that he scooted out.
等等
Hold on.
阿特伍德女士
Ms. Atwood?
阿特伍德女士
Ms. Atwood?
格温
Gwen.
你刚叫我格温吗
Did you say "Gwen"?
阿特伍德女士 我是艾米·塞克斯警探
Ms. Atwood, I'm Detective Amy Sykes.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局的
I'm with the Los Angeles Police Department.
警♥察♥
The police?
-不 -我是 女士
- Oh, no. - Yes, ma'am.
我们想请问关于你儿子菲利普的事
We have some questions about your son, Phillip.
你们找到她了 是吗
Oh...you found her, didn't you?
我就知道总会找到的
I knew you would one day.
找到谁
Found who?
我们找到谁 女士
Who did we find, ma'am?
玛丽·惠灵顿
Mary Wellington.
你们找到玛丽·惠灵顿了
You found Mary Wellington.
她的名字不在搜索名单上
Her name wasn't on the list of searches,
我们正努力弄清玛丽·惠灵顿是谁
but we are trying to find out who Mary Wellington might be.
今晨晚些时候我们可以再试试审问格温德琳
We can try asking Gwendolyn again later this morning,
如果她的护理认为她状态合适时的话
when her caretaker says she's more with it.
昨天谁去见了格温德琳
And who visited Gwendolyn's house yesterday?
另一个男人 但不是斯特罗
Another man, but not Stroh.
护士说他可能刚刚二十岁 看着非常年轻
The nurse said he might've been barely 20, he looked so young.
不幸的是格温德琳 也就是阿特伍德太太
Unfortunately, Gwendolyn, AKA Mrs. Atwood,
身边日夜有人看护 所以没有安全摄像头
has staff around day and night, so no security cameras.
我们知道斯特罗喜欢与年轻的从犯一起作案
Now, Stroh is known to work with younger accomplices,
而如果这位从犯知道格温德琳在哪儿
and if this accomplice knows where Gwendolyn is,
斯特罗就也知道 这就意味着...
Stroh does, too. Which means...
我们得撤掉你在她家安排的巡警
We need to replace the patrol officers you left at her house
换上二十四小时的暗中监控
with around-the-clock undercover surveillance.
副队 你要逼死我啊
Lieutenant, you're killing me.
我们总不能带她来警局吧 她身体不好
Well, we can't bring her here. She's not well enough.
我明白 但我们有资格的警官快不够用了
I understand, but we are running out of qualified officers
-没法提供这种级别的... -头儿 拜托
- to provide this level of... - Boss, please.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表