剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
我们采取非常手段
extraordinary measures on those of us
在危机时保证家庭的团聚
working to keep families united during crisis.
有关我去墨西哥的事
And when it comes to my travels to and from mexico,
我对主的责任
my responsibility to christ --
让我打断你一下 好吗 神父
Let me stop you right there, okay, father?
因为当你谈到你对主的责任
Because when you talk about your responsibilities to christ,
辩护方将会打断你并且问你
the defense will interrupt and ask if that included
这是否包括了和你学生的单亲妈妈上♥床♥的时候
refusing to use birth control while having sex
拒绝使用避孕措施
with the single moms of some of your students.
没错
Yeah.
抱歉 神父 但是如果你今天不能回答我们的问题
Sorry, father, but by not answering our questions today,
你将要在证人席上回答
you'll be on the stand explaining whether or not
你和加尔萨太太上♥床♥的时候是否用避孕套的问题
you used a condom when having sex with Ms. Garza.
这是我应得的惩罚
I deserve this accusation.
但是我没有和那几个男孩的妈妈上♥床♥
But I didn't have sex with any of the boys' mothers.
包括莎拉·加尔萨 那不是我
Including Sara Garza. That was not me.
好吧 那么 神父 如果不是你 那是谁
Okay then, father, if it wasn't you, who was it?
卢卡斯只在忏悔的时候说过这件事
Lucas only spoke about this subject during confession.
-我不能 -卢卡斯死了
- I can't - Lucas is dead.
为他保密的义务和他一起走了
And the privileged nature of his confession died with him.
不 不 忏悔的密封永远也不会被打破
No. No. The seal of confession is never broken.
好吧 我们只需要确定那不是你 神父
Well, we just need to know it wasn't you, father.
如果卢卡斯觉得我在和他妈妈上♥床♥
Do you really believe Lucas would confess to me anything
难道你觉得他还会向我忏悔和他妈妈有关的
regarding his mother if he thought that
-任何事情吗 -听着 神父
- I slept with her? - Hey, look, padre.
辩护方会用你过去的行为模式
You have a pattern of behavior the defense will use
来建立合理怀疑
to build up reasonable doubt.
你不喜欢我现在询问你的方式
You don't like the way I'm questioning you now?
那就等到你在证人席上宣誓说出事实
Wait until you swear to tell the truth,
全部的事实 没有谎言
the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
上帝保佑你
So help you god.
好吧
Okay.
-你想要证据 -是的
- You want proof? - Yeah.
我给你
Here it is.
我其实不
I'm not physically,
嗯 喜欢
uh...tempted
拉丁裔
by Latinas.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我可以告诉你们所有女人的名字 那些让我
I'll identify all of the women with whom I...
让我违背我誓言的
I broke my vows.
你会发现每一个都是白人
And you'll find every one of them was white.
我并不是为此骄傲
I'm not proud of it.
但是拉丁裔就是
But latinas just
不是我喜欢的类型
aren't my type.
但是你自己就是拉丁裔
But you're a latino yourself.
这就是我能做的所有解释
That's all the explanation you get.
而且卢卡斯并没有告诉我
And Lucas never told me the name of the person
他认为他妈妈出轨对象的名字
with whom he thought his mother was having an affair anyway,
所以这个话题到此为止
so that subject is closed.
这是我用来
And this is the passport I use
出入边境的护照
to get back and forth across the border.
迭戈·阿卡拉兹
Diego Alcaraz?
这是我的兄弟
That's my brother.
他四年前过世了
He died four years ago,
但是我们看起来很像 没人看出来过
But we look so much alike, I never get stopped.
但是我不明白
But I don't understand.
如果不是乔纳斯神父和加尔萨太太有外遇
If Father Jonas wasn't having an affair with Ms. Garza,
那是谁
Who was?
瑞安和米格尔会告诉我们的
Ryan and Miguel will tell us.
妈妈 我想你不知道这个流程
Mom, I don't think you understand how complex
有多复杂
this itinerary is.
每件事都必须在固定的时间完成
Everything has to be finished at a certain time.
我恐怕这还包括教堂 因为我们
I'm afraid that includes the church, because we have
还要举办一场特别的弥撒 如果你们仍然
a special mass to say -- oh, uh, assuming you still
希望我来主持婚礼
want me to marry you.
当然 神父 这完全不是问题
Of course, father. That's not the issue at all.
听着 给你两个小时
Look, you can have two more hours.
我们等你 然后一起开车去
We'll wait and drive there together.
行吗 你喜欢交易 行吗
Deal? You love deals! Deal?
我车里有给你弄头发和化妆的东西
I have everything we need to do your hair and makeup in the car.
我有大家的衣服
Yeah, and I have everyone's clothes,
你可以在这换或者去教堂再换
So you can change here or at the church.
彩排结束之后 妈妈
After the rehearsal -- mom, mom -- we have
因为餐厅十点关门
a pre-paid dinner at 8:30 because the restaurant
我们八点半定了晚餐
closes at 10:00.
不要有压力
And no stress, okay?
不要有压力
Yeah, no stress.
等一下
Uh, one second. Just -- just one second.
我对于时间这个问题有答案
I have an answer to the schedule problem.
安迪 麻烦跟我来 我马上会回来
Andy, come with me, please. I'll be right back.
就等一下
Just one second.
雷特蒙医生
Dr. Redmond.
-谢谢你能来 -不用客气
- Thank you for coming in. - Of course.
你有带齐你需要
Did you bring everything you need to make
做完整检查的东西吗
the proper examinations?
我带了 但你想让我对那些男孩说什么
I did. But what do you want me to say to these boys?
没有 就把你需要的东西
Nothing yet. Just put what you need
拿出来放在桌上 确保他们
out on the table and make sure they're watching
看着你在干什么
what you're doing.
安迪 麻烦你带雷蒙特医生
Uh, Andy, if you would show Dr. Redmond
去会议室
to the conference room.
好的 那彩排怎么办
Okay. Uh, what about the rehearsal?
如果你帮雷蒙特医生的话 我会去照顾孩子
I'll take care of the kids if you'll help Dr. Redmond set up.
谢谢你
Thank you.
彩排
Rehearsal?
是啊 我们明天结婚
Yeah, we're getting married tomorrow.
恭喜 太棒了
Congratulations. That's terrific.
顺利的话的确很棒
Well, it will be if it happens.
在这 医生
In here, doctor.
艾米莉和我改签了我们的票
Emily and I extended our tickets
这样我们能玩久一些
So we could hang out a little while longer.
我们晚点再谈
Okay. We will talk about this later.
我现在不想也不需要
I don't want or need anyone to rearrange
任何人为我迁就时间
their lives for me right now.
-认真的 -好了 先回到
- Seriously. - Okay, well, back to
彩排这个话题
the rehearsal just for a second.
对于我来说彩排的目的就是出现在那
All that is required of me for this rehearsal is to show up,
看起来美美的 从过道走过去
Look great, and walk down the aisle.
我不需要练习这个
I don't need to practice that.
-但是妈妈 -我说了 "我不需要
- But, mom -- - I said, "I don't need
练习走过道"
to practice walking down the aisle."
如果你们想留下
Now, if you'd like to stay,
拉什蒂会带你们去休息室的
Rusty will show you to the break room.
神父 我们今晚再见
Father, I'll see you tonight.
我觉得这是另一个
I think this is another one of those moments
祈祷是最好的答案的时刻了
in which prayer is your very best answer.
你总是这么说
You always say that.
-里奇 -干吗
- Ricky! - What?
调查局发现加尔萨的一个病人
The FBI found that one of the Garza's patients,
加拿大的叫达米安·艾德罗的奥♥运♥滑雪选手
An Olympic skier from Canada named Damien Edlow,
在米格尔 瑞安 卢卡斯被绑♥架♥的当晚
used his passport to re-enter the U.S.
用他的护照从蒂华纳的检查站
through a Tijuana checkpoint the same night that
再次进入美国
Miguel, Ryan, and Lucas were abducted.
-那个是他吗 艾德罗 -我再播一遍
- Could that be him? Edlow? - Uh, let me play it again.
我看不出来他长什么样
I can't tell what he looks like.
也许这就是意义所在
Maybe that's the point.
我不知道这个人是谁
Well, I don't know who this guy is,
但是他不是达米安·艾德罗
But he's not Damien Edlow.
因为我查了 艾德罗做了膝盖的前十字韧带手术
Because I checked, and Edlow had ACL surgery on his knee
在这段录像前八小时做的手术
Eight hours before this video was taken,
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表