剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
我是说 你们已经逮捕他们了
I mean, you arrested them.
你们应该有证据证明他们犯罪了
You must have proof they did this.
这也许让你惊讶 但是大多数谋杀犯都不认罪
It may surprise you, but most murderers plead not guilty.
我甚至不想在这上面看到卢卡斯的名字
I don't even like seeing Lucas' name in this.
我们很抱歉 女士 马上就看完了
We're sorry, ma'am. You're almost finished.
你只剩下
All you have left
实验报告和毒理了
is the lab report and the tox screen.
这 这真的有必要吗
Is that -- is that really necessary?
很不幸的是 我们需要看到你们每人都读完它
Unfortunately, we need to see each of you complete a review.
然后我们需要填表
And then we need to fill out a form
说我们证实你们读了
saying we witnessed the review,
如果我们不这么做 会有很大♥麻♥烦
and if we don't do that, well, it's just one big thing.
这 这不可能
W-Well, this -- this can't be right.
为什么这里说卢卡斯体内有羟考酮
Why does it say that there was oxycodone in Lucas' blood?
米格尔和瑞安在墨西哥
Uh, Miguel and Ryan were found
被查到持有羟考酮
in possession of oxy in Mexico.
对卢卡斯的血液进行了药检
Medical examiner screened Lucas' blood for --
他们有羟考酮
They had oxy?
我想也许是大♥麻♥ 但是羟考酮
I thought pot maybe, but they had oxy?
他们从哪里搞到的羟考酮
Where did that get oxy from?
他们从哪搞到的
Where would they get it, huh?
-他们从哪搞到的 -等等 莎拉
- Where would they get it? - Hang on, Sara.
他们 他们不是从我这里拿的
They -- They didn't get it from me.
他们从哪搞到的
Where would they get it?
莎拉 这不是讨论这问题的好时机
Sara, this is not the time to have this conversation.
-真的吗 -是的 真不是
- Oh, really? - Yes, really!
你瞧 我百分之百确定
Look. I am 100 percent positive --
-你不能确定 -我确定 因为
- You can't be sure! - Yes, I can because...
加尔萨医生 有什么事情是我们应该知道的吗
Dr. Garza, is there something we should know?
他们不是
They couldn't.
他们不是从我这拿的羟考酮因为
They couldn't have taken the oxy from me because...
因为我十分确定我有多少药
I know exactly how much I have.
你有
You have?
你又开始嗑药了吗
You're using again?
是的 我搞砸了 我很抱歉
Yeah, I screwed up. I'm sorry.
但是 你瞧 我可以告诉你我到底有多少羟考酮
But, look, I-I'll tell you exactly how much oxy I've --
别这么看着我 莎拉 让我说完 好吗
Don't look at me that way, Sara! Let me finish! Okay?
我去查查我藏了多少羟考酮
I'll check out how much oxy I have put away
就知道卢卡斯和他的朋友是不是拿了
and see if Lucas and his friends have taken any of it.
他们没有 但是
They haven't, but...
我想我们得和你一起去查 医生
I think we'd like to check out that oxy with you, doctor.
去找我的律师
Go talk to my lawyer.
莎拉
Sara!
也许事情是这样的
Maybe that's the way it happened.
米格尔 瑞安和卢卡斯一起用了加尔萨医生的羟考酮
Miguel and Ryan use Dr. Garza's oxy with Lucas.
卢卡斯昏过去了 不能给自己注射胰岛素
Lucas passes out, can't give himself insulin,
之后死亡
ends up dead.
米格尔和瑞安试图掩盖这件事
Now Miguel and Ryan try to cover it up.
他们慌了 跑到墨西哥
They panic, run off to Mexico,
编了这个破故事出来
and make up this bullshit story.
或者卢卡斯知道他父亲又在嗑药
Or Lucas learned his dad was using again
威胁他要告诉妈妈
and threatened to tell his mother.
加尔萨可能会失去执照 婚姻 和钱
Garza could lose his practice, his marriage, all his money.
他会失去执照 是的
He could lose his practice, yes.
有谁觉得这就足够杀死自己的孩子了吗
Well, does anyone think that's enough to kill your own kid?
我不知道他是怎么回国的
Uh, I don't know how he got back into the country,
但是监视圣约瑟夫的特勤组报告说
but the SIS team surveilling St. Joseph's reported
乔纳斯神父刚刚出现了
Father Jonas just showed up.
你想要他们把他带来吗
You want them to grab him?
乔纳斯神父 欢迎回家
Father Jonas. Welcome home.
旅行愉快吧 混球
You have a nice trip, asshole?
为什么你这样和我讲话 副队
Why would you speak to me like that, Lieutenant?
你从谋杀案调查中跑了
How about you ran from a murder investigation?
我离开是为了保护我的誓言
I left to protect my vows.
是的 你睡过的所有单亲妈妈
Yeah, that's what all the single mothers
也都是这么说
you slept with said, too.
你非常重视你的誓言
You were very concerned about your vows.
你是怎么从墨西哥回美国的
How did you get back into the U.S. From Mexico?
这是我和教堂的事
That's between me and the Church.
你们有很多小秘密啊 不是吗
You two share a lot of very personal secrets, don't you?
福林副队 你能护送乔纳斯神父
Lieutenant Flynn, would you please escort Father Jonas
去我们的访客会议室吗
to our Visitors Conference Center?
当然
Sure.
这边请 您这位神圣的什么来着
Right this way, your somewhat holiness.
乔纳斯神父仍然对瑞安很痴迷
Father Jonas' obsession with Ryan continues.
又或者他是对瑞安的妈妈着迷
Or is it his obsession with Ryan's mother?
你说过她和乔纳斯看起来很亲密
You said that she and Jonas looked close.
局长 你是来这里听我们
Chief, are you here to listen to our interview
和乔纳斯神父谈话吗
with Father Jonas?
不是
No.
我是来告诉你们又有一个罪案现场
I'm coming to tell you that you've got another crime scene.
医生回来工作的时候 看起来心烦意乱
When he came back to work, the doctor seemed upset,
把自己锁在办公室里
locked himself in his office.
几个小时之后
A few hours later,
我去给他送日程表
I went to give him his call sheet, and...
他不来开门
he wouldn't answer the door
看到尸体之后
After finding the body,
你们两个碰过什么吗
did either of you touch anything?
是的 我碰了 听到柯拉的喊声之后我进来的
Yes, I did. I came in after Cora yelled.
她用桌上的电♥话♥拨了911
Uh, she was dialing 911 from the desk phone.
我试了纳洛酮
I tried the naloxone.
用于麻醉性镇痛药急性中毒及酒精急性中毒
我在他第一次去戒毒之后就准备了这个
I started carrying it after his first trip to rehab.
做了心肺复苏 但是太晚了
Did chest compressions, but I was too late.
我们还没有通知他的家人
We haven't called his family.
我们来就好
We'll take care of that.
请你跟佩奇警探一起
Uh, if you would please go with Detective Paige,
她会陪你到走廊上去
she'll escort you into the hallway.
谢谢 谢谢 医生
Thank you. Thank you, doctor.
他前额上有一大块瘀伤
Yeah, he's got a big bruise across his forehead.
打开的羟考酮瓶子
Open bottle of oxy.
服药过量也许
Overdose maybe?
他可能昏过去了 在桌子上磕到了头
He could've passed out, hit his head on the desk.
加尔萨觉得透不过气了
Garza felt the walls closing in on him.
负罪感压垮了他
The guilt probably caught up with him.
这个男人不是因为谋杀了自己的儿子才自杀的
This guy did not kill himself because he murdered his son.
你不知道是不是 胡里奥
Well, you don't know that, Julio.
杀死自己的儿子对于墨西哥天主教♥徒♥来说不是犯罪 长官
Killing your son is not a Mexican Catholic crime, sir.
不是每个人都那么守旧
Well, not everyone conforms to stereotypes.
事实是 事实是
The truth is -- The truth is --
好了 给他点时间 副队
All right, give him a second, Lieutenant.
-他只是觉得沮丧 -是吧
- He's just frustrated. - Yeah.
有一件事我同意他的观点
Well, I agree with him about one thing.
了结一件谋杀案
As a solution to a murder...
没有比这更坏的方式了
it doesn't get any worse than this.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表