剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
佩奇警探
Detective Paige,
感谢你无边的热情
thank you for your boundless enthusiasm.
还有 医生 那男孩还说过
Doctor, also, the boys complained
喉咙有火烧感
about burning throats.
氯仿绝不会有这种效果
Chloroform would not do that at all.
假设他们荒唐的故事是真的
Now, supposing that their ridiculous story was true
而且我们也能找到这辆豪华轿车
and we could find this fantasy limo,
车里还会有氯仿残留吗
would chloroform still be present?
如果你们能在接下来六百天内找到这车就有
If you ran across the limo within the next 600 days, yes.
还有我个人认为 豪华轿车是真的
And, personally, I think the limo is real.
我的老天
Holy crap!
报告说卢卡斯血液里有羟考酮
It says here oxycodone was in Lucas' blood?
剧透了
Ohh. Spoiler alert.
不过是的 因为其他男孩
But, yes, based on the fact
被发现时现场还有类鸦♥片♥类药物
that the other boys were found with opioids,
我就给卢卡斯的血液做了羟考酮检测
I screened Lucas' blood for oxy,
结果真有
and there it was.
剂量致命吗
Lethal amount?
不 卢卡斯死于酮酸中毒
No, Lucas still died from ketoacidosis,
但是羟考酮的含量足够
but there was more than enough oxy
让他在氯仿药劲过后依然昏迷不醒
to keep him unconscious after the chloroform wore off.
所以药物可能也是致死原因之一
Which could make the drugs a contributory cause of death.
或许在发现卢卡斯的地方
Maybe Dr. Garza had
还有其他加尔萨医生藏起来的药片呢
another stash of pills somewhere Lucas found.
副队 你说瑞安情绪非常激动时
Uh, Lieutenant, you wanted to know
要告诉你
if Ryan got really emotional.
太好了巴斯 谢谢
Oh. Wonderful, Buzz. Thank you.
我要给胡里奥发消息说他该上场了
And I will text Julio that he's on.
丹妮娜
Daniella.
很抱歉打扰你 但你儿子需要你 女士
I'm sorry to interrupt you, but your son needs you, ma'am.
指挥官
Oh. Commander.
希望你们不是赶回来看我的评估的
I hope you didn't rush back for my assessment.
我还远远没完成
I'm nowhere near done.
你和瑞安的谈话
Well, your conversation with Ryan
我们不感兴趣 医生
is not the one we're interested in, doctor.
你们是在偷听吗
You were eavesdropping?
我们只是在看
We just watched.
但现在 我们要听一听了
Well, but now, we're going to listen.
巴斯
Buzz?
我就站在门外
I'll be standing outside the door.
需要我就敲门
Knock if you need me.
他们一直问我那些问题
They won't stop asking all these questions.
他们想知道一切
They want to know everything.
你说一切是什么意思
Well, w-what do you mean, everything?
好了孩子 你的情绪完全激动了
Okay, boyo. You're all worked up.
现在快释放出来吧
Now just let it out.
你利用我让瑞安情绪激动
You used me to get Ryan emotional enough
以至崩溃是吗
to break down like this?
我不是来让你省事的 副队
I'm not here to loosen the jar for you, Lieutenant.
你可以一会儿再回去继续评估 医生
You can get back to your assessment in a moment, doctor.
告诉我是什么 瑞安 告诉我
Tell me what, Ryan? Tell me what?
天啊
Oh, God.
我要完蛋了 我要完蛋了
I'm going to hell. I'm going to hell.
-我想跟乔纳斯神父说话 -好了好了
- I want to talk to Father Jonas. - Okay, okay.
-我想跟乔纳斯神父说话 -好了好了
- I want to talk to Father Jonas. - Okay, okay.
我们都想跟乔纳斯神父谈谈 孩子
We all want to talk to Father Jonas, kid.
好了 听着
Okay. Listen.
他明天就回洛杉矶了
He's coming back to L.A. Tomorrow.
他很担心你 瑞安
He's worried about you, Ryan.
这可是新消息
Whoa. That's news.
我会想办法让你俩说话的
I-I'll find a way for you two to talk.
这位神父还和丹妮娜·罗哈斯有联♥系♥
Our priest was in touch with Daniella Rojas?
我们得在她之前找到乔纳斯
We need to find Jonas before she does.
全面控制机场 公交车站和火车站
Cover airports, bus stations, and train stations.
既然确认了类鸦♥片♥药物的使用
And given the confirmed use of opioids,
我觉得是时候将卢卡斯的遗体还给他父母了
I think it's time to release Lucas' body to his parents
附带上尸检报告
with the autopsy report.
要是你们都完事了
If you're all through,
我想接着去帮那孩子
I'd like to finish helping out the boy.
当然了 医生
Of course, doctor.
你就是来干这个的嘛
That's why you're here.
卢卡斯·加尔萨血液里有类鸦♥片♥药物
Opioids in Lucas Garza's blood.
但他背包里没有
But not in his backpack.
这是叫心肌...心肌什么
So it's cardio -- cardio what?
-心肌梗塞 -...梗塞
- Cardiomyopathy. - ...myopathy.
这个疾病因人而异
The disease varies from person to person,
所以你在网上看到的东西不都是...
so not everything you read online is going to --
"此病可能毫无症状
"The disease can have no symptoms
且无需治疗
and require no treatment
也可能迅速发展 并伴有严重并发症"
or develop quickly with serious complications."
我们怎么知道你是哪种情况
How do we know which version you have?
我们现在还不知道 但会知道的
We don't. Not yet. But we will.
雅各布医生是位非常有经验的心脏病专家
Dr. Jacobs is a very experienced cardiologist,and
他告诉我 大多患有这一疾病的人
he told me that most people die with this disease,
都不是死于此病
not from this disease.
我能帮你做什么
Well, what can I do to help?
全盘接受洛杉矶警局建议的
Accept the full undercover security detail
卧底安全细则
that the L.A.P.D. is recommending.
这会减轻我心脏的不少负担 我保证
It would take a lot of stress off my heart, I am sure.
我知道你的工作就是
I mean, I-I know it's your job
让人觉得自己有罪 好接受你的条件
to make people feel guilty enough to take a deal,
但你这也太厉害了
but wow.
好吧 我会接受安全细则的
All right. I will accept the security detail,
但我仍然希望能携带隐藏武器
but I still want the concealed-weapon permit.
手♥枪♥是你最后的手段
The gun is your last resort.
你的首选是安全细则
Your first option is your security detail.
谢谢你同意这件事
Thank you for agreeing to this.
这对我来说很重要
Means a lot to me.
拉什蒂 你还记得
Um, do you remember, Rusty,
我们邀请了古斯参加婚礼吗
that we invited Gus to the wedding?
天啊 他...他不会来的
Oh, God, he's -- he won't come.
但他回消息说会来
Well, he R.S.V.P.'d yes.
那是两个月前了 他不会来的
That was two months ago. He's not coming.
我们连话都不跟对方说了
We -- We're not even talking to each other.
你不觉得古斯会来参加婚礼吧 是不是
You don't think that Gus is coming to the wedding, do you?
他点了三文鱼
He ordered the salmon.
瑞安·罗哈斯和米格尔·迪亚兹要被传讯了
Uh, Ryan Rojas and Miguel Diaz are about to be arraigned.
-你要去吗 -是的
- Do you want to be there? - Yes.
妈妈
Uh, Mom.
我的手♥机♥
My phone.
我的天 抱歉
Oh, my goodness. Sorry.
我们 晚点再谈这件事 好吗
We will, um, talk about this later, okay?
我不想你担心我
I don't want you to worry about me.
事情都会解决的 顺其自然
Things will work out the way they're meant to be.
好吗
Okay?
为什么我们要签署米兰达权利
Why do we have to sign Miranda rights
才能领走儿子的尸体
to pick up our son's body?
简单来说 因为律师
Short answer? Because lawyers.
你也知道那些官僚 医生
You're no stranger to bureaucracy, doctor.
保险公♥司♥大概让你签的文件
Insurance companies probably force you
比我们更多吧
to jump through more hoops than we do.
-真的吗 -是的 我很抱歉
- Really? - Yes. I'm sorry.
另外 我们还需要你们签一份表格
In addition, we need you to sign a form
证明你们已经读了尸检报告
acknowledging that you've read the autopsy report,
在这
which is here.
这里 有照片吗
Are there... photographs in there
-我 我不觉得 -没有照片
- because I-I don't think that - No pictures.
检察官放过我们了
The D.A. Spared us that.
很高兴替你们背黑锅 如果这有用的话
Happy to be thrown under the bus if it helps.
为什么米格尔和瑞安说他们没有犯罪
Why do Miguel and Ryan say they're not guilty?
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表