剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
that could be extremely helpful.
虽然不一定能列入证据
Though not necessarily admissible.
你们要明白 袭击发生在不久之前
You have to understand, the attack was not very long ago,
她那时候在我的援助小组中 不是一对一治疗
and she was in my support group, not one-on-one therapy.
有些女人需要时间
Some women need time
才能完全接受发生的一切
to fully absorb what happened,
古斯来电
特别是当她们认识袭击者
especially when they knew their attacker
感觉自己也应该受到谴责
and feel that they're somehow partly to blame.
所以她知道强♥奸♥她的人叫什么
So she knew her rapist by name?
但她从来没有指认过他
Yes, but she never identified him.
不过她最终是同意
Though she did finally agree
描述遭袭时的细节
to describe the details of her assault.
什么细节
Which were?
她接受了这个人的邀请
She accepted an invitation from this man
去他的酒店房♥间喝一杯
to join him in his hotel room for a glass of wine,
观赏落日
to watch the sunset.
她只是一时兴起就答应了
To her, it was a spur-of-the-moment thing.
你说"一时兴起"
When you say "Spur of the moment,"
他们是碰巧遇到的吗
did they just run into each other by accident,
还是说这人是她在塔克斯认识的人
or was this someone she knew from Tackles,
比如...顾客或领班
like a -- a customer or a supervisor?
她只说强♥奸♥她的人
All she said about her rapist
是她信任的人
was that this was a guy that she trusted,
之前从来没有表现过性方面的动作
and there was no hint of sexual advance beforehand.
于是凡妮莎去了他的房♥间
So Vanessa went up to his room...
她一杯酒还没喝完
And before she finished her glass of wine,
就感觉头很晕
she started to feel woozy.
她被下药了吗
She was drugged?
她没有失去意识
She didn't lose consciousness,
但她需要躺下
but she had to lie down.
于是他把她绑到床上
That's when he tied her up to the bed.
天啊
God.
他用手巾堵住了她的嘴 不停地说
He gagged her with a hand towel and kept saying...
"相信我" 一遍又一遍
"Trust me" Over and over
直到他完事
until he was done.
然后呢
And then what?
然后他给她叫了车
Then he ordered her a taxi.
不是都说骑士精神已经亡了吗
And they say chivalry is dead.
怎么了 巴斯
What is it, Buzz?
邦妮·珀尔的助手带着她的笔记和文件来了 有两大箱子
邦妮·珀尔的助手带着
Bonnie Pearl's assistants are here
她的笔记和文件来了 有两大箱子
with her notes and files -- two mail carts full.
-我听够了 -我也是 我去帮忙
- I've heard enough. - Yeah, me too. I'll help.
凡妮莎在事情发生之后
Did Vanessa confide any of this
有没有告诉过朋友或警♥察♥
to her friends after the fact or call the police?
没有
No.
她觉得因为她是塔克斯的模特
She thought because she worked as a Tackles model,
警♥察♥会觉得是她勾引的
the police would think she was asking for it.
我想说服她
I tried to convince her
任何工作着装都无法让强♥奸♥合法化
that a work wardrobe never legitimizes rape,
但正如受到性侵的很多女人一样
but like so many women who suffer sexual assault,
她消化了她所受的创伤
she internalized the trauma.
她没有指认那个人
So she didn't identify the guy,
但有没有描述
but what about a description?
身高 体重 人种 发色
Height, weight, race, hair color?
没有
No.
酒店名字呢
The name of the hotel?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只能确认他不是陌生人
All I can say for sure is that he was no stranger.
至于邦妮还知道些什么 我就不知道了
As for what Bonnie knew, I have no idea.
我们也不会知道了
And we won't know, either,
因为邦妮被当脸开了一枪
because Bonnie was shot in the face.
除非律师邦妮全都记下来了
Unless Bonnie, the lawyer, wrote it all down somewhere.
他把凡妮莎绑了起来
He tied Vanessa up.
-他的酒店房♥间里有绳子 -还有药
- He had rope with him in his hotel room. - And drugs.
我觉得可不像是自愿的
Doesn't sound spontaneous to me.
我们不知道强♥奸♥犯的名字
Well, we don't know the name of our rapist,
不过他倒是给了我们一个特征
but he did give us one identifying feature.
什么特征
And that would be?
这绝不是他的第一次
He is definitely not a beginner.
你的手♥机♥坏了吗
I guess your phone is broken?
我没有回你那一大堆短♥信♥和电♥话♥
I didn't answer your zillion texts and calls
是因为我很生气 我在工作
because I'm mad and I was at work.
我只想说对不起 谢谢你
Well, I just want to say I-I'm sorry and thank you,
现在全都搞定了
and -- and it's all clear now what happened.
推荐信和那些钱能帮我
And t-the recommendation and the money will help,
-你完全不用这么做的 -不 古斯
- a-and you didn't have to do all that. - No, I did, Gus!
艾登毁了我的感情
Aiden destroyed my relationship,
那对我来说非常重要
which was incredibly important to me.
他把我逼到角落
He backed me into a corner --
他没有把你逼到角落
He didn't back you into a corner.
他和你解释过为什么要带我去纳帕
He fully explained to you why he was taking me to Napa.
他这么和你说的吗
Oh, what, he said that to you?
在他解雇我时
When he fired me.
他说你有一次来接我下班
He said that you'd come by to pick me up at work
他觉得你不敢告诉我
and that he'd dare you to tell me
提拔我只是因为他想...
that the promotion was only because he wanted to...
你知道的
you know...
你明知道还让我去吗
You just let me go knowing that?
不 古斯
No, Gus...
甚至都不提醒我一下
Without even, like, a heads up?
如果我对你那么重要
If I were that important to you...
-这是什么测试吗 -不 这不是测试
- Was it, like, some kind of test? - No, no, it wasn't a test.
你当时...你当时
You were just -- You were so...
对要去纳帕很兴奋
excited about Napa.
我...没错 你和我说晋升时
And I -- And yes, I-I behaved badly
我的态度很糟糕
when you told me about the promotion.
我只是...我不想伤害到你的感情
I just -- I didn't want to hurt your feelings.
这样就更好吗 什么都没了
And this is better? Nothing?
-什么都没了好过伤害我的感情 -不 古斯
- Nothing is better than hurting my feeling? - No. Gus...
-现在我们什么都没了 -听着 问题是这样的
- Now we have nothing! - Look, here's the problem.
我所认识的古斯 我爱他
The Gus that I knew -- I love that guy.
然后...
And -- And...
你看上去像他 听上去也像他
You look like him and you sound like him,
但你不是他
but you are not him,
因为我所认识的他
because the guy that I knew that...
-拉什蒂 -我以为我所认识的他
- Rusty... - The guy that -- the guy that I thought I knew
绝对不会这样伤害我
never would have hurt me like this.
拉什蒂 我就是你所认识的他
Rusty, I am that guy that you knew.
我也爱你
And I love you, too.
我保证 你能信任我 但是拜托
I promise, you can trust me, but please...
拜托 我们来努力弥补这一切吧
please...let's just try and fix this.
艾登是你第一个出轨的人
Was Aiden the first time you slept with someone else,
还是第一个你决定告诉我的人
or was it just the first time you decided to tell me?
我怎么知道还会不会有其他十个艾登
How do I know that there aren't 10 more Aidens out there?
或者二十个
Or 20?
天啊
Oh, my God.
看 我不知道该怎么再相信你了
See, I don't know how to trust you again.
这...这就是真♥相♥ 古斯
And here is -- here is the whole truth, Gus.
如果我可以...我会相信你
If I could... I would forgive you.
我不知道该怎么做了
I just don't know how.
我不敢说这是一种模式
I can't say this is the start of a pattern,
但是他上大学打橄榄球的时候
but back when he was playing football in college,
一名叫娜塔莉·里德的拉拉队长指控柯茨
a cheerleader named Natalie Reed accused Curtis
和他的四名队员轮♥奸♥
and four of his fellow teammates of gang rape.
我们这位著名餐饮企业家
So our famous restaurateur
还有性侵的经验
also has experience in sexual assault.
娜塔莉声称那些球员
Natalie claimed the players
先给了她一些药
slipped her some sort of drug before the attack.
那为什么我们从来不知道之前这起强♥奸♥案
Then how come we never heard of this previous rape before?
因为并没有上诉 长官
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表