剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
What the -- Oh, you're kidding me!
她现在不停地在胡言乱语什么
And now she's chattering some nonsense
火灾以及谋杀
about fires and murder?
打住 先生
Stop right there, sir.
阿比盖尔·阿特伍德没有子嗣
Abigail Atwood doesn't have any kids.
我三岁时她搬来和我父亲同居
She moved in with my father when I was only 3.
她那时照顾我 现在轮到我照顾她了
She took care of me then. I take care of her now,
所以你们得给我好好解释一下
which is why you're gonna explain
为什么要让她如此心烦意乱
why you upset her so much.
这不公平
That's not fair!
我差点就找到他了
I was on the verge of finding him myself,
结果他就这么冲进了你们办公室
and he just pops into your office?
你们这群走运的混♥蛋♥
You lucky assholes.
现在我们又打平了
Well, now we're dead even again.
好吧 亨特·桑福德
Okay, Hunt Sanford.
比赛就此重新启动
The race reboots like this.
别对那家伙抱有内疚之情
Don't go feeling sorry for the guy.
没错 或许斯特罗的母亲是离他而去了
Yeah, Stroh's mom left him, maybe.
但她同时也给他留下了一大笔钱
But she also set him up with a ton of cash,
而如果他不是这样的一个怪胎
and if he hadn't been such a freak --
只是 这有点奇怪
It's just -- It's a little weird.
这些相似 他母亲抛弃了他
The parallels -- his mom abandons him,
他在洛杉矶寻找她
he looks for her in Los Angeles,
对了 他还去上了法学院
oh, and he goes to law school.
听起来是不是有点耳熟
Does that sound familiar?
你是不是忽略了斯特罗在此之前
Did you miss the part where Stroh killed
杀害了三个女人的事实
three women before he got here?
我是说 除非你有很多事情没告诉我们
I mean, unless there's a lot you're not telling us.
好吧 只是 就如同我妈所说
All right, it's -- it's just like Mom said.
我和斯特罗越相似 我就越...
The more that I relate to Stroh, the better I seem to...
算了 别放在心上
never mind.
我妈还说过也许是斯特罗
Mom also said that whatever it is that made Stroh
移居洛杉矶的原因
move to Los Angeles in the first place
也是他回来的原因
might be what would bring him back.
所以还是一样 是他母亲
Again, his mother.
是的 但他为什么要寻找她呢
Yeah, but why is he looking for her?
她和所有那些
And what does she have to do with
被他杀害的人有什么关系呢
all of these other people that he's killed?
这问题问得好 孩子
That's a good question, kid,
我真希望纱伦能来解答这个问题
and I wish Sharon were around to answer it,
但我准备试试看先 而你别轻举妄动 好吗
but I'm gonna give it a go, not you, okay?
好吧
Okay, then.
那么现在怎么说
Well, then, what now?
我就一直待在这里吗
Do I just stay here forever?
我会安排警卫护送你俩回公♥寓♥
Well, I'll get you both an escort back to the condo,
但你们必须一起走
but you're gonna have to go together.
而且不可以分开
And you can't split up.
抱歉
Sorry.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
我们不能分开
We can't split up.
你们错误的理解了你们所听到的一切
You're taking what you were told the wrong way.
听着 我母亲和你说的任何话
Look, anything my mother told you,
任何话 都只是幻想
anything, it's all fantasy.
我们可不这么认为
We don't think so.
她描述了一件三十年前发生的罪案
She describe a crime committed 30 years ago,
而她的描述和事实吻合
and her story matches up with the facts.
三十年前 你是认真的吗
30 years ago. Are you serious?
明天再去和她聊聊 她都不会记得你是谁
Go talk to her tomorrow. She won't remember you.
有一半的时间 她认为我是我父亲
Half the time, she thinks I'm my father.
他去世七年了
He's been dead for seven years.
既然你父亲已经去世这么久了
Why do you still take care of her
你为什么还在照顾她
if your dad passed so long ago?
她没有其他亲人了
She doesn't have anybody else,
而且即使她和我父亲从未办理
and it doesn't matter that she and my father
结婚手续 她依然是我的家人
were never married. She's family.
你确定留在她身边不是觊觎遗产吗
Sure you're not sticking around for an inheritance?
她有很多钱
She has a lot of money.
并没有我多
Not as much as I do.
听着 要不是有我 我母亲
Look, if it weren't for me, my mother
将一无所有 她的财务状况一团糟
would have nothing at all. Her finances were a wreck.
她满世界到处汇款
She was sending money all over the damn world.
每个人 每个人都在占她便宜
Everyone -- everyone -- was taking advantage of her.
那你还指望怎样
Well, what do you expect?
她又老又有钱 还精神不正常
She's rich, old, and out of her mind.
是的 每个人 除了你
Yeah, everybody, except you.
我费了很大劲让我母亲状况稳定下来
I work hard to keep my mother stable,
我只是任由她自己在角落
and I just left her muttering in a corner
喃喃自语某个弹钢琴的女孩
about some girl playing a piano
以及她压根没有的儿子罢了
and a son she never had.
你瞧 实际上 她确实还有个儿子
Well, see, actually, she does have another son.
什么
What?
我知道我会和菲利普发生矛盾
I knew I would have trouble with Phillip.
他很聪明 太聪明了
He was smart, too smart.
即使在婴儿时期 我们也找不到一个
Even as a baby, we couldn't find a cr--
某种程度上你说对了
You're right in a way.
阿比盖尔没有儿子 但格温德琳·斯特罗有
Abigail doesn't have a son, but Gwendolyn Stroh does,
这是你母亲改变她身份之前用的名字
and that was your mother's name before she changed her identity.
她改变了她什么
She changed her what?
你瞧 看看这些法律文件
See, look at the legal work.
阿比盖尔·阿特伍德曾经是格温德琳·斯特罗
Abigail Atwood used to be Gwendolyn Stroh,
菲利普·斯特罗的母亲
mother of Phillip Stroh.
菲利普·斯特罗 那个连环杀人犯
Phillip Stroh, the serial killer?
我为他感到难过 一次要接受这么多事
Yeah, I feel bad for him. That's a lot to take in at once.
格温德琳告诉我们菲利普杀了
Gwendolyn told us Phillip killed a girl
一个名叫玛丽·惠灵顿的女孩
named Mary Wellington
并且承认帮助他掩盖罪行
and confessed to helping him cover it up.
她糊涂了 玛丽·惠灵顿也许根本就不存在
She's confused. Mary Wellington probably doesn't even exist.
这是关于玛丽失踪的新闻报道
Here is a newspaper article on Mary's disappearance.
这里是菲利普·斯特罗
And this contains a summary
反♥人♥类♥罪行的摘要
of Phillip Stroh's crimes against humanity
供你查阅
for your perusal.
花点时间读
Take time to absorb it.
我们会回来的
We'll be back.
在格温描述的距离内
It's inside the radius described by Gwen.
这房♥子在一九九二年的年中几乎被烧毁
The house almost burned to the ground mid-1992.
查格林福尔斯市的警局用
The Chagrin Falls Police Department found something
探地雷达找到一些东西 长官
on the ground-penetrating radar, sir.
他们在开挖 房♥主不大高兴
They're digging. Homeowners aren't too happy about it.
希望格温德琳的记忆力还靠得住
We just hope that Gwendolyn's memory served
他们没有拆错房♥子
and they're not busting up the wrong house.
格温提到的安娜堡的那两个女孩呢
And the two girls that Gwen mentioned in Ann Arbor?
-有收获吗 -艾米丽·威斯特
- Any merit to that? - Emily West,
唐娜·安德森分别于一九九二年八月
Donna Anderson went missing in August and November
和十一月失踪
of 1992, respectively.
一直没找到
Never found.
格温德琳的继子呢
Gwendolyn's stepson?
他在看我们留下的材料
He's going over material we left...
是的 请把你知道的关于阿比盖尔·阿特伍德基金会
Yes, please, give me everything you know about
的一切委托事务都告诉我
Mr. Power of Attorney for the Abigail Atwood Foundation.
他正在接受事实 他和一个连环杀人犯
He's trying to come to terms with the fact that he shares
拥有同一个母亲
a mother with a serial killer.
我们需要给亨特和格温德琳安排保卫
We need to set up Hunt and Gwendolyn with protection.
-副队 -你瞧
- Lieutenant... - Uh, look.
别忘了这两个也能买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Don't forget that two-for-the-price-of-one deal.
-副队 -你瞧 我只是想阻止
- Lieutenant ... - Look, I just want to stop
斯特罗杀死他黑名单上的其他人
Stroh from killing someone else off of that hit list.
-副队 -怎么了 巴斯
- Lieutenant. - What is it, Buzz?
-桑福德先生就要 -打扰一下
- Mr. Sanford is about to... - Excuse me!
这个禽兽真是我妈妈的孩子吗
My mom really gave birth to this monster?
这个禽兽可能要去伤害她
And that monster might be coming after her,
因此
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表