剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
从法律上讲
by law.
我可以申请假释吗
Would I... Would I be eligible for parole?
-这不是认罪 -可以是了
- That's not an admission. - This could be it.
如果他接下来说的 正如我所想的话
If he says what I think he's going to say,
就可以解释凡妮莎家不见的那些书
it could also explain the missing books from Vanessa's house.
你还在这里
You're still here?
听着 我直到今天结束都还要负责的
Look, everyone, I am in charge until the end of watch today,
或者我们现在就逮捕 先来哪个
or we make an arrest. Whichever comes first.
但谁在你不在的时候接管呢
But who's taking over while you're gone?
指挥官 你认真的吗
Commander, how serious is this?
绝对认真 卡米 我必须离开
Well, it's serious enough, Cami, that I have to leave
直到我解决我的健康问题
until my health issues resolve.
由普罗文茨副队负责主管
Lieutenant Provenza is in charge,
我会不时地进行检查
and I will be checking in from time to time.
-我们该担心吗 -不 迈克
- Should we worry? - No, Mike.
不不 谁都不用担心
No, no, no. No. Nobody worry.
即使是最完美的生命 也会出现挑战
Challenges pop up even in the most perfect lives.
这些美好的日子帮助我度过艰难的日子
These good days help me manage the bad ones.
长官 我们能在你走之前说两句吗
Uh, ma'am. Can -- Can we talk before you head out?
有些事我想问你
There's a couple things I wanted to ask you.
胡里奥 晚点吧 等你回来之后
Okay, um, Julio, maybe later, when you get back.
我觉得你们其中一些人要去逮捕嫌犯
I think some of you are about to leave to make an arrest.
指挥官 请坐
Commander, here. Have a seat.
不没事 我很好 谢谢副队
No, it's all right. I'm fine. Thank you, lieutenant.
我们也许就自己解决这些谋杀案了
Look, we might just solve these murders on our own.
克雷格的健康不能保证
Craig's health has an expiration date on it.
也许马上就会出问题
Like, now.
你拒绝 那么12个州的司法系统
Pass and the judicial system will have its way with you
都会来找上你
in 12 states and counting.
我们再问你一遍 然后就走
We'll ask you one more time and then we're going
那些条件也跟我们一块消失
and the deal goes with us.
你是否在知道比尔·蓝德勒的企图后
Did you set all these women up with Bill Landon
依然安排她们去参加
knowing what he would do to them?
我的委托人知道蓝德勒博士
My client was aware that Dr. Landon
想要引诱她们 然后
would try and seduce them and that afterwards,
她们中的一些人感觉被利用了
uh, some of them felt taken advantage of.
我以为是比尔说服她们的
I thought... I thought Bill talked them into things.
他是个很有说服力的人
He was a-a very persuasive guy.
等有更坦诚的回答之后
Oh, well, we will come back to this for a more
我们再回来吧 阿比盖尔
forthright statement later, Abigail.
我们现在要知道的是 还有谁
What we need to know immediately is who else knew about
知道蓝德勒博士对你员工的说服力
Dr. Landon's persuasiveness with your employees.
条件就是这样 克雷格
That's the deal, Craig.
你不告诉我们
You don't tell us,
你就在美国监狱里蹲一辈子
and you're on a lifelong tour of American prisons.
好吧 好
Fine, okay. Okay.
凡妮莎告诉邦妮·珀尔
Vanessa talked to Bonnie Pearl.
邦妮·珀尔去找了维姬·蓝德勒
Bonnie Pearl went to Vicky Landon.
恐怕维姬告诉了她儿子 赛斯
I'm afraid that Vicky told her son, Seth.
你怎么知道的
And you know this how?
因为赛斯找到了我
Because Seth came to me.
他很难过
He, uh -- You know, he was very upset.
他要求真♥相♥ 我就告诉了他
You know, he demanded the truth, and I told him --
我告诉他 没人受伤
I told him that -- that nobody was hurt, you know?
比尔没有伤害谁
I mean, Bill didn't hurt anybody.
你给了他一个狗屁不通的解释
So you gave him a bullshit explanation.
你是不是还给了他一把电击枪
Did you also give him a stun gun?
我没给过任何人电击枪 好吗
I didn't give anybody stun guns, okay?
蓝德勒一家 他们当做礼物送给我的人
The Landons -- they gave them to my guys as gifts.
这是来保护那些女孩的
They were -- They were to protect the girls
下班后护送她们回家
as they're getting into their rides after work.
副队 我很想留下看你发现了什么
Lieutenant, I plan to stay to see what you find,
不过要是审了一夜 明早一定要打电♥话♥
but if it goes on all night, please call me in the morning
告诉我经过
and let me know what happened.
指挥官 你要是累了就别等我们
Commander, if you get tired, do not wait for us.
一秒都别等
Not even for a second.
不等 我保证
I won't. I promise.
请你把这些都写下来
We'll need you to write all this down.
写的时候记着点儿
And when you do...
你帮蓝德勒逃避的罪名
the proper words for what you helped
叫性侵
Landon get away with are "Sexual assault."
我的委托人并不知道有人
My client had no idea how somebody...
安迪 你先盯一下好吗
Andy, um, would you take over here?
我需要巴斯帮我个忙
There's something I need Buzz to help me with.
-你确定自己没问题吗 -我没事 安迪
- You sure you're okay? - I'm fine, Andy.
巴斯 麻烦你拿上相机
Buzz, if you could get your camera
和三脚架去办公室找我
and your tripod and meet me in my office...
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
纱伦 普罗文茨可以跟到底
Sharon, Provenza can finish up here.
-你想早点儿走的 -是啊
- You wanted to leave early. - I am.
真的很谢谢你
And I really, really appreciate
这么照顾我
how you look after me.
真的
I do.
我就快完事了 马上
I'm almost done. Almost.
好
Okay.
妈
Mom?
你该回家了吧
You sure you shouldn't head home?
医生说过不要勉强
The doctor said not to overdo it.
我知道 拉什蒂
I know, Rusty,
但我在这间办公室
but I spent some of the best years of my life
度过了很多美好的时光
in this office,
这里的同事
and these people out here are --
就像家人一样 我还没准备好要离开
are close to being family, and I'm just not ready to leave yet.
记得吗 亲爱的
You remember, honey?
我上任第一天 我们就是在这儿见面的
We first met right there my first day in command,
然后我们就走进这间办公室谈话
and then we came into this office to talk.
是啊 我说
Yeah, and -- and I said that --
我虽然不认识你 但我不喜欢你
that I didn't know you, but I didn't like you.
然后我说
And I said,
你别痴心妄想了
"You're at the end of a very long line."
天啊 感觉像是很久之前的事了
God, that seems like such a long time ago.
我变了很多
I am such a different person.
说再见不用太难过
Hey, don't get too upset about having to say goodbye.
你好了就回来了
You'll be back as soon as you're well.
是啊 这间办公室
Yeah. This office.
我来这儿是为了找我妈妈
I-I came in looking for my mom.
却找到了你
And there you were.
这太 这太可笑了
This is -- This is ridiculous!
我儿子不会杀他爹的
My son would never have killed his father!
指挥官 能让蓝德勒夫人在你这儿等吗
Commander, if we could allow Ms. Landon to wait in here with you...
当然可以
Why, certainly.
巴斯 方便的话
Buzz, if you would,
把相机拿回去吧
take your camera back,
还请你替我保管这个
and if you could hold onto this for me,
里面有张纸条和一个SD卡
there's a note and an SD card
卡里存有两段视频
with two separate videos inside.
只能你亲启
This is for your eyes only.
好啊 放心
Uh, okay. Sure.
别不打招呼就走啊
Just don't go before saying goodbye.
不会的
I won't.
你想 你要毁了我的家庭
You're -- You're trying to ruin my family.
这得多谢你的亡夫 蓝德勒太太
You have your late husband to thank for that, Ms. Landon.
请坐
Have a seat.
你们完全弄错了
You're making a huge mistake.
我觉得不是
I doubt that.
我们搜你住处的时候
When we searched your residence,
发现了好多证据
we found a lot of damning evidence,
包括这些子弹
including these bullet,
跟射杀邦妮·珀尔的子弹口径一致
which are the exact same size used to kill Bonnie Pearl,
以及你父亲
not to mention your father.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表