剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
富林 我们被请出去了
Flynn. Flynn, we've been asked to leave.
祝一切顺利
So, uh, good luck,
晚点再聊
and I will talk to you later today.
不会有事的
It's gonna be fine.
你有一群忠实拥护者
Got some willing advocates there.
是啊 我想他们会
Yes, well, I think that they would take
更听医院的话
the hospital's side over mine.
那么医生 查出我身体
So, doctor, have you been able
是怎么回事了吗
to figure out what's going on with me?
是的
Yeah, I have.
不单纯是
And, uh, it's more
流感的康复问题
than just difficulty recovering from the flu
或头部受创
or a bump on the head.
我要告诉你的
What I'm about to tell you
一开始听起来有些令人不安
is gonna initially sound upsetting,
但我们有很多方法治疗
but we have ways of dealing with this problem,
我们发现得非常早
and we've caught it so soon
我认为无论如何 你的结果都会是好的
that I think, no matter what, you'll end up in a good place.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局
为什么我不能回家
Why can't I go home?
瑞安 我们知道你和米格尔经历了很多
Ryan, we know you and Miguel have been through a lot.
我们只有几个问题
We just have a few questions.
我们费了许多心力寻找你们
We've been working really hard to find you guys,
送你们回到父母身边之前
but before we can release you to your parents,
有很重要的问题我们依法必须问你们
there's important stuff we're required to ask you by law.
只需要告诉我们 发生了什么事
It's just telling us what happened to you
特别是卢卡斯
and especially to Lucas.
联调局说卢卡斯在圣约瑟夫的花♥园♥里被发现
The FBI said Lucas was found in St. Joseph's in a flower bed.
联调局这么告诉你们的
The FBI told you that?
他们不能只是说他被发现时已经死了
They couldn't just say he was found dead.
但我还是...
Yeah. But I still...
我不能相信 不 不能
I can't believe it. No, no.
他们必须描述当时的情形
They had to give the circumstances.
-我看到他给自己开了一枪老兄 -很好
- I'd see him give himself shots, man. - Wonderful.
你懂的 很沮丧
It was, you know, upsetting.
很疯狂
And crazy.
他都不知道事情是怎么出错的
Like, he couldn't see how things could ever go wrong.
转到米格尔
Turn Miguel up.
整件事都是他的主意
The whole thing was his idea.
什么整件事
What whole thing?
卢卡斯要带你们去哪里
Where was Lucas taking you?
我们已经告诉联调局我们不知道了 好吗
We already told the FBI we don't know, okay?
我们不知道卢卡斯要带我们去哪里
We don't know where Lucas was taking us.
他只是说要给我们个最棒的惊喜
He just told us he had the greatest surprise ever,
我们就相信他了
and we trusted him.
惊喜 哪种惊喜
Surprise? What kind of surprise?
他说我们在周四早上在郊游时
He said we'd find out Thursday morning
和他偷偷溜走 我们就知道了
if we'd slip off with him on the field trip.
所以当卢卡斯告诉我们时 我们就同意了
So we agreed to go when Lucas told us to.
在博物馆 大约午饭前一个小时
And in the museum, about an hour before lunch,
卢卡斯说有车在等我们 要快点
Lucas says our ride is waiting and to hurry.
在任何人都没发现我们离开之前
And we'll be back before
-我们就会回来了 -从哪里回来
- anyone knows we're gone. - Back from where?
我不知道从哪里回来 我已经--
I don't know back from where. I've already --
到目前为止 他们讲的事
Well, so far, their stories are matching up
和联调局的笔录是相一致的
to all the notes the FBI made.
他们已经有八天的时间去练习了
Well, they've had eight days to practice.
谁给你们开车
Who was your ride?
如果我要知道 我会告诉你们的
If I knew, I'd tell you.
我们开始朝着 像绿色的路沿跑去
Well, we started running to this, like, green curb
就在博物馆和科学中心中间
between the museum and science center.
然后卢卡斯就笑着说 快看看这个
And Lucas was just laughing and saying, "Check this out."
是一辆黑色的豪华轿车
And it's a black limo,
卢卡斯满脸都写着
and Lucas just had this look on his face
怎么样酷不酷
like, "How dope is this?"
他说要带我们去个很棒的地方
And he says it's gonna take us someplace awesome,
所以我们上车了
so we get in.
很棒的地方是哪里
"Someplace awesome." Where?
还是不知道
Still no idea.
因为我们在轿车里面 而且
Because then we're inside the limo, and...
你知道在我们坐的和司机中间的那里
You know that thing between where we sit and the driver,
那个隔板
the partition?
突然那个东西降下来
Well, suddenly, that thing comes down,
一个人的胳膊从司机的位置伸过来
and a dude's arm comes in from the driver's seat,
他的脸上还带着面具
and he has some kind of mask on his face.
他用软管向我们喷了些东西
And he's spraying stuff at us from a hose.
很痛还有化学味道
It stung and tasted chemically.
哪种化学剂
What kind of chemical?
我不知道 但我们尽力跑出去
I don't know, but we -- we tried to get out,
但门被锁上了
but the doors were locked.
我知道的下一件事就是瑞安昏倒了
And the next thing I know, Ryan went down.
-他们怎么能... -之后我晕倒了
- How the hell could they still... - And then I went down...
还不知道自己去哪里了
...not know where they were going?
我猜卢卡斯也昏倒了
...and I guess Lucas went down.
我一直在想
And I was thinking --
我最后一直在想的就是 我们要死了
The last thing I was thinking, "We're dead."
-然后呢 -后来我醒了
- And then what? - And then I woke up.
可能是几天后
Could've been days later.
周围漆黑一片 我在地板上
It was pitch black. I was on the floor.
但是过了一会
But then, after a second,
我发现我不是真的在地板上
I realized I wasn't actually on the floor.
而是在地上
I was on the ground.
我在外面 米格尔在摇晃我
I was outside, and Miguel was just shaking me
因为他先醒过来的
because he woke up first.
我们一直等到太阳升起后才发现
We waited till sunrise, and then we realized
我们是在沙漠中间
we were in the middle of the desert somewhere.
我们寻找那个轿车 但没有找到
We looked for the limo, but we couldn't find it,
所以我们开始走 寻找马路一类的路
so we started walking, like, looking for a road or something.
太残酷了 非常热
It was brutal. So hot.
我们的嗓子在冒烟
Our throats were just burning
是因为沙漠还是化学药剂什么的
'cause of the desert or the chemical stuff.
我不知道 很残酷
I don't know. It was just brutal.
你们走到哪里
And where'd you walk?
选了一条路 找到个房♥子
Just picked a way. Found some house.
他们给了我们些水 但那没什么用
They gave us water, but that barely helped.
当他们发现我们是美国人时
And after they found out we were Americans,
我们才知道我们在墨西哥
we figured out we were in Mexico.
他们打电♥话♥给警♥察♥后 事情更糟糕了
And after they called the policía, it only got worse.
他们仔细检查了我们的背包
They went through our backpacks,
说他们找到了毒品
and they said they found drugs,
但我这辈子从未碰过羟考酮
but I never touched oxy in my life.
我尽全力去解释 但我不知道
And I tried to explain, but I don't know
他们是不听 还是听不明白
if they wouldn't listen or they couldn't understand.
你不说西班牙语吗
You don't speak Spanish?
我可以听懂
I understand it pretty well,
但是 我不会说
but, no, I-I don't speak it.
听着 我的父母在哪里 他们--
Look, where are my parents? Are they --
我们有麻烦吗
Are we in trouble?
因为你没有居住证吗
Because you're undocumented?
外面都知道这件事了吗
Does the whole world know about this?
我爸一定非常烦
My dad must be pissed.
虽然不是字字相同
Well, it's not word for word...
但大致意思是一样的
...but it's in the same vicinity.
我甚至记不住墨西哥
I don't even remember Mexico.
这是我听过最扯的故事
The biggest bullshit story I've ever heard.
你告诉桑切斯换个方式
You tell Sanchez to shift gears.
1 喷化学剂
2 扔到沙漠
3 行为像麻醉剂
4 嗓子冒烟
我是说 他们肯定知道
I mean, they had to have known where
卢卡斯带他们去哪里了
Lucas was taking them.
或者以为知道
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表