剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
我错误地出轨了一个女服务员
I stupidly stepped outside my marriage with a waitress.
但我没用强
But I did not force myself on her.
实际上 正相反
Quite the contrary, actually.
各执一词
She said/he said.
她跟踪我到酒店房♥间
She followed me up to my hotel room.
我们之间是两厢情愿
And the sex was completely consensual.
把女人们绑起来下药叫两厢情愿
You call tying women up and drugging them consensual?
首先 不是女人们
Okay, first of all, we're not talking about women.
只有一名年轻女性
We're talking about one young lady.
我知道你们在打心理战
Look, I understand the psychology here.
又要让你们失望了
And the disappointments just keep on coming.
印第安纳波利斯的那位年轻女性
Our young lady from Indianapolis,
真名叫戴安娜·霍尔特
her real name is Dianna Holt,
她没法指证什么了
and she will not be able to confirm anything.
为什么
Why?
戴安娜两周前自杀了
Dianna committed suicide two weeks ago.
我们亲热完
And after our -- our physical intimacy,
她说想在我这儿过夜
she wanted to spend the night.
我当然不同意
Now, I-I couldn't let her do that, obviously.
她就心怀怨恨
Uh, she was resentful.
她说我利用她
She accused me of using her,
但我觉得事实正相反
but I think it was the other way around.
所以是她把你绑起来 还把你嘴堵上
Oh, so she tied you up and stuffed a gag in your mouth.
谁也没绑谁
Neither of us did that.
我倒是很理解她为什么
Although I do understand her desire
要把场面描述得如此不堪入耳
to make the details as salacious as possible.
我指导的几名运动员
You know, I've seen this happen
也遇见过这种情况
with several athletes, actors who I mentor.
我总提醒他们
This is what I remind them --
抵赖 抵赖 抵赖
"Deny, deny, deny."
他这是想自圆其说
Sounds like he's giving us some version of his spiel.
变♥态♥也好试探也好
No matter how kinky or exploratory...
不 他只是个为自己解围的罪犯
No, he's just another criminal trying to talk his way out.
这不算犯罪
it is not a crime.
也许你和玛佳莎是自愿发♥生♥关♥系♥的
Well, maybe your relationship with Makisha was consenting.
但你和谢利·科因
But what about the night you spent
在圣地亚哥共度的那一夜呢
with Shelly Coyne in San Diego?
还有凡妮莎·布莱恩
Oh, and, uh, Vanessa Blaine.
上次一别
She might look a little different
她现在可大不一样了
from the last time you saw her.
那是她在停尸间照的
That is her morgue shot,
她被散♥弹♥枪♥射击好几回
taken after she was attacked several times with a stun gun
又被塑料袋蒙住头窒息而死
and smothered by a plastic bag held over her head.
我不记得见过这些女人
I don't recall meeting these women.
如果她们受到过伤害 我深表同情
And if they were harmed, I'm very sorry.
但我也很关心我的家人
But I'm also concerned about my own family.
如果我的解释不能令你满意
Now, if I've not explained the situation to your satisfaction,
我就该叫我律师过来受理这起传讯
I should have my attorney come and handle my arraignment.
你想那样吗
Is that what you want?
指挥官 这是什么东西
Commander! What the hell is this?!
新闻发布会啊
It's a press release.
你知不知道宣告以强♥奸♥罪逮捕蓝德勒
You understand by announcing Landon's arrest to the media for rape,
会让洛杉矶警局被告诽谤
you just opened LAPD to a defamation suit
我们没那么多钱打官司
larger than our budget?
局长要是想推卸责任
If you would like to maintain plausible deniability, Chief,
我建议你赶紧回办公室吧
I suggest you go back to your office right now.
什么
Excuse me?
目前已知有四名女性被蓝德勒强♥奸♥
Landon raped four women that we know of.
现在有四个
And where there are four victims,
-以后就可能有四十个 -嗯
- there's going to be 40 more. - Okay.
我处理这类罪案的经验
My experience in dealing with this kind of crime...
-是 -使我确信
- Okay... - leads me to believe...
-听着 -媒体曝光会有所助益
- Listen... - that the press release will help us.
这里我说了算
I am in command here!
这个分局的事都得向我汇报
This division reports to me,
而不是向你
not the other way around.
加州只有两名女性
Only two of these women
遭到性侵
were sexually assaulted in California.
其中一个死了 没法申诉
One of them is dead and can't file a complaint.
这案子该由拉斯维加斯警方管 不是你
Maybe Las Vegas Metro has a case, but not you.
好吧 你说了算
Okay. You're the boss.
接下来要怎么对付
So what is the next step
这个强♥奸♥犯及潜在杀人犯
dealing with this rapist, potential murderer?
好吧
Okay, then.
既然你同意了 我就按原计划执行
With your permission, I will continue with my plan.
失陪了
Excuse me.
我记得那个声音
Wow. I recognize that voice.
他是个大人物
He's the big cheese.
但是她却这样和他说话
And she's talking to him like that?
指挥官也是个大人物
Ah. Well, you know, a Commander is a pretty big cheese, too.
你不能这样说
You cannot say these things!
你不能说我丈夫是强♥奸♥犯
You cannot call my husband a rapist
毁掉他的名誉
and destroy his reputation!
已经发了 《洛杉矶时报》已经发了跟踪报道
It's done. There's already a second story on the L.A. Times.
TMZ跟进了
TMZ's picking it up!
他做了这么多好事
After all the good work he's done?
他改变了这么多生命
The lives he has changed?
这些指控有什么依据
I mean, what are these charges based on?
只是某个贪财逐利的
Accusations from some money-grubbing,
-律师指控吗 -妈妈 妈妈
- publicity-seeking attorney? - Mom. Mom.
你真的那么惊讶吗
Are you really that surprised?
你的丈夫承认
Your husband freely admits
在拉斯维加斯研讨会期间和这个女人发生过性关系
having had sex with this woman at a seminar in Las Vegas.
爸爸 爸爸 你没事吧
Dad? Dad, are you okay?
赛斯 我没事 这是个天大的误会
Seth, I'm fine. It's all a huge misunderstanding.
比尔 他们已经向媒体泄露了这些谎言
Bill, they have released all these lies to the press.
我们走
Let's go.
他在这里干什么
What is he doing here?
你的确认识她
Oh, so you do know her.
太惊讶了
What a shock.
这边 科因小姐
Right in here, Miss Coyne.
爸爸
Dad?
她是谁
Who is she?
不认识 不认识的
She's nobody. No -- No one.
她可能只是从书上看到过我
She probably recognized me from a book jacket.
蓝德勒博士 如果我是你
Okay, Dr. Landon. If I were you,
我会在我们调查这些强♥奸♥案期间
I'd try not to tie up any more women
控制自己不再把女人绑起来
while we investigate these rapes.
好吗
Okay?
指挥官 洛杉矶警局一直以来
Commander, the LAPD has a long history
都是无资源管理
of managing without resources.
我担任这个职位就是为了
I took this job to ensure
确保将我们的钱都用在打击罪犯上
that all of our money was used to fight crime.
而不是诉讼
Not lawsuits.
我建议你好好考虑一下
I advise you to take that into consideration.
我在这个职位上这么多年
And I have a long history of managing my job
也习惯了和男性自大的丑恶面打交道
while dealing with the uglier side of the male ego,
我没兴趣继续浪费时间
and I'm no longer interested in that.
我建议你也考虑一下 局长
So I advise you to take that into consideration...Chief.
你是故意这样对我的吗
Did you do that to me on purpose?
带我从这个变♥态♥面前走过
Dragging me past that creep?
遭到强♥奸♥ 杀害 用塑料袋闷死
Raped. Murdered. Suffocated with a plastic bag.
遭到强♥奸♥ 推定自杀
Raped. Supposed suicide.
在车内中枪身亡
Shot dead in her car.
遭到下药 强♥奸♥
Drugged. Raped.
因为没人相信她而坐了几个月监狱
Jailed for months because no one believed her.
谢利 这些女人需要你为她们站出来
Shelly, these women need you to speak up for them.
不然蓝德勒就能杀了人后逍遥法外
Or Landon gets away with murder.
比尔·蓝德勒的确刚从这里走出去
Yeah, and considering Bill Landon just walked out of here,
我们也需要你为我们站出来
we need you to speak up for us, too.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表