剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
A little cold out there this time of year.
求你了 没必要这样
Please. This isn't necessary.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
听着 听着 走吧 菲利普
Look, look, look, just leave, Phillip.
我不会告诉任何人你来过这里
I'll never tell anyone you were here.
我发誓 我帮不上你什么
And I swear -- There's nothing I can do to help.
不要低估自己 吉姆
Don't underestimate yourself, Jim.
那是你的电脑吗
Is that your computer?
是的
Yes.
登陆了吗
You logged in?
嗯
Yes.
想用的话就用吧
Use it if you want.
我会的
I will.
别乱动
And don't move now.
真的吗 你把你所有的密♥码♥
Seriously? You keep all your passwords
都记在贴在你电脑上的速贴上
on a Post-it note taped to your computer?
这很危险的 吉姆
That's incredibly dangerous, Jim.
把电脑拿走吧 拿走吧
Take the computer. Take it.
太大方了
That's very generous.
真不像我小时候你对待我的样子
So unlike the way you treated me when I was a kid.
我会把电脑留在这里
I'll leave the computer here...
和你一起
with you.
我祈祷我们组建的家庭
I pray that this family that we brought to life
能给你们带来欢乐和幸福
brings each one of you joy and comfort.
我觉得我已经录得比我想象中的要久了
I think I've already gone on longer than I intended,
那我来说...我希望你能永远记住
so let me just say that the -- the most important thing
最重要的事是...
that I want you to remember always is that...
我全身心爱着你
I loved you with my whole heart.
你让我的生命
And you filled my life --
让我的生命充满快乐
filled my life with joy...
和美好
...and grace.
又看了一遍
Watching it again, huh?
是的
Yeah.
我很想她
Well, I miss her.
艾米莉和里奇和他们爸爸一起出去了
And Emily and Ricky went out with their dad.
很快应该就只会
Well, pretty soon it's gonna be
剩下你和我了
just you and me, I guess.
不
No.
不 不会只有你和我
No, not just you and me.
只要我们相互扶持
Look, as long as we hold on to each other,
这就是她所希望的
which is what she wanted,
她也会在我们身边
we hold on to her, too.
这是什么
What's this?
今天送来的婚礼照片
The wedding photos came today.
天啊
Oh, my God.
一开始 我想
Well, at first, I was thinking,
"她都没机会看到我们的婚礼照片"
"She didn't even get a chance to see our wedding pictures,"
然后我想 "至少她举办了婚礼
but then I thought, "At least she had the ceremony,
就是她想要的样子"
and she had it where she wanted it."
-那真是完美的一天 -是啊
- That -- That is a perfect day. - Yeah.
看看你妈妈
Look at your mother.
她很漂亮吧
Isn't she beautiful?
看 这张只有你们俩
Ah, look. Here's one of just the two of you there.
帮个忙 孩子
Hey, do me a favor, kid.
把灯打开 这样我能看得清楚点
Turn the light on so I can see it a little better.
我们好像取得了一些进展
Looks like we're making progress of a sort,
但我还是不知道该怎么将
but I still don't know how we're gonna introduce
里奇弄到的这些搜索结果正式采用
all these searches Ricky got --
巴斯 稍等一下
Buzz, just hang on for a second.
各位 不会有庭审的
Um, everyone, there will be no trial.
但是 长官 如果斯特罗有同谋
But, sir, if Stroh has an accomplice,
我们的证据来源也许会不利于...
how we describe this evidence could jeopardize --
考虑到斯特罗同谋的下场
Well, considering how Stroh's accomplices end up,
我严重怀疑有没有这个必要
I seriously doubt that it will matter.
那么这些蓝色的点
So, these blue dots we're looking at --
代表着斯特罗搜索过的人
They represent the people that Stroh was searching for.
布兰达·丽·约翰逊 弗里茨·霍华德
Brenda Leigh Johnson, Fritz Howard,
拉什蒂·贝克和路易·普罗文茨
Rusty Beck, and Louie Provenza.
我本来还感觉被无视了
Ah. Well, I was feeling ignored.
还有我们完全不认识的名字
And then there are names that are totally new to us,
比如艾尔伯特·弗拉斯 内华达州退休律师
like Albert Fularz, retired lawyer in Nevada.
其他我们确认的有
And others we've identified
亚特兰大的凯瑟琳·大卫森
are Catherine Davidson in Atlanta,
奥斯汀的威廉·帕南 都还活着
William Putnam in Austin -- both living.
在洛杉矶有一名吉姆·J·贝克特
Now, here in L.A., we have a Jim J. Bechtel
和一名贝克特女士
and a Ms. Bechtel.
我有吉姆·贝克特的详细信息
Now, I have a good address on Jim Bechtel.
他是一名韦斯特赛德的退休房♥产开♥发♥商
He's a retired real-estate developer on the Westside,
未婚
unmarried.
贝克特女士没有信息
Ms. Bechtel doesn't show.
也许是前妻
Maybe an ex?
还有几次对格温德琳的搜索
And several different searches for a Gwendolyn.
格温德琳·贝克特可能是贝克特女士
Gwendolyn Bechtel m-may be Ms. Bechtel.
他可能是想找她住在哪里
He could be trying to find out where she lives
因为还搜过"格温德琳 贝克斯菲尔德"
'cause there's also a "Gwendolyn Bakersfield"
和"格温德琳 弗雷斯♥诺♥"
and a "Gwendolyn Fresno."
弗雷斯♥诺♥
Fresno?
斯特罗肯定比我们想象中的还要急迫
Stroh must be more desperate than we thought.
这些不认识的人中 洛杉矶城内
Of all the new people, the only match we get
唯一吻合的人就是吉姆·贝克特
in the city of L.A. Is Jim Bechtel.
好吧 我们去贝克特先生的住处
All right, let's do a safety check
做个安全检查吧
on Mr. Bechtel's residence.
艾米 你带卡米
Amy, why don't you take Cami
去一趟贝克特先生的住♥宅♥
and pay a call to Mr. Bechtel's house?
诺兰 诺兰 我...我能和你说几句吗
Nolan, Nolan, could I -- Could I see you a second?
长官
Sir.
我有个特殊任务给你
I've got a special assignment for you.
可能有点危险
It could be a little risky.
当我说我们要用尽一切办法
Do you understand what I mean when I say
拿下斯特罗时 你懂我的意思吗
we're going to take Stroh down by any means?
吉姆·贝克特
Jim Bechtel. L.A.P.D.
贝克特先生
Mr. Bechtel?
车停在车道上
Car's in the driveway.
嗯 我们去后院看看吧
Yeah. Let's -- Let's look in the backyard.
我担心他的安全
I'm concerned for his safety.
好吧
Okay.
在失踪人口科 我们必须要上报
At Missing Persons, we'd have to call this in,
请求允许
ask for permission.
如果我们是白费劲
Well, if we're on a wild-goose chase
没有抓到斯特罗
and Stroh isn't at the end of it,
你也许就能回失踪人口科了
you may be back in Missing Persons.
如果你的好朋友梅森
And if your good friend Mason
让其他人来管理重案组
puts someone else in charge of Major Crimes,
副队就会退休
the lieutenant will retire,
谁知道新的指挥官想怎么样
and who knows what a new commander would want to do?
我是说 这...
I mean, it's --
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天啊 赶紧上报
Oh, my God. Call it in!
该死
Damn it!
4K6♥4♥请求迅速派增援
Four King 6♥4♥ requesting a backup
和救护车到我的地址
and paramedics to my location.
以及通知重案组迅速响应
Also, notify Major Crimes to respond.
我发现五处刀伤 大多在腹部
I count five stab wounds, mostly in the abdomen,
很密集 且是向上捅入的
tightly grouped and angled upward.
好像他面对着凶手
Like he was facing the killer.
多久之前
How long ago?
部分尸斑 所以应该死了10到15小时
Partial lividity, so dead 10, 15 hours.
尸体周围有很多血
Lots of blood around the body.
还有通向前门的血迹
And a trail of drops heading for the front door.
死者很可能在这里被捅 摔倒
Victim was probably stabbed here, fell.
我没看到防御性伤口
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表