剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
I don't know.
我意思是
I mean, um...
我们根本不会走到这个地步
We wouldn't even be in this position in the first place
-要不是因为... -天哪
- if -- if it weren't -- - Oh, my God.
因为菲利普·斯特罗而发生了
So many terrible, awful things have happened
这么多可怕的事
because of Phillip Stroh.
就不能来一件好事吗
Can't something good come out of this?
一定非得是可怕的灾难吗
Does it all have to be a terrible disaster?
就一晚
Just one night.
给我个机会
Just give me a chance.
我不值得一个机会吗
Don't I deserve a chance?
如果他只想要钱呢
What if he only wants the money?
或许与证人或复仇无关
Maybe it's not related to witnesses or revenge.
或许斯特罗的注意力在
Maybe Stroh is focused
被亨特·桑福德所关闭的
on all of his mother's joint checking accounts
他母亲的联名账户
that were closed by Hunt Sanford.
我很不愿意承认
As hard as this is for me to say,
但我同意富林的看法
I agree with Flynn.
我们透过受害者所找到的共同线索
The only common thread we found through the victims
就是斯特罗的母亲花钱收买♥♥他们
is that Mama Stroh was paying them off.
除了里奥斯副检察官
Except DDA Rios.
只是耍手段 老大 他误导我们
Sleight of hand, boss. He misdirected us.
他在艾玛的电脑里放一个档案
Had a file planted on Emma's computer
让我们误以为他有遗愿清单
to trick us into thinking he had a bucket list
要将名单上的人一一去除
and was crossing off names the hard way.
现在我们知道了 斯特罗并不是濒死
Now we know better. Stroh isn't dying.
无可否认的事实是
And it's an undeniable fact
所有这些人都因为亨特而损失财产
that all of these people lost money because of Hunt!
或许斯特罗也一样
Well, maybe Stroh was in the same situation.
他知道在早期 他母亲付钱给哪些人
He knew who his mother was paying off from his earlier life.
他以为他们可能知道她的下落
He thought maybe they know where she is.
而当他们答不出来 就像吉姆·贝克特
And when they couldn't tell him, like Jim Bechtel,
他就杀了他们
he knocked them off, sir.
依我拙见 这代表
Which means, in my humble opinion,
现在危险最大的人 就是亨特·桑福德
that the person most in danger right now is Hunt Sanford.
亨特·桑福德不会听我们的
And Sanford won't listen to us,
我们也没有理由将他拘留 长官
and we have no grounds to pick him up, sir.
因此我们希望
So, we were hoping
你能替我们打给他
that you would call him on our behalf,
用你的位阶 和你磁性的嗓音
use your rank, that amazing voice of yours
告知他当前的状况
just to inform him of the situation.
我们定位到黑客在哪里
Where are we in locating the hacker?
为什么还没拘捕斯特罗的同谋
Why don't we have Stroh's accomplice in custody?
我们会的 老大
We will, boss.
一旦我们将这事
Once we blow this up
闹大引起他的注意
into something that looks huge to him,
他就会点下举报专线的档案夹
he'll click on that tip folder.
他挡不住诱惑的
He won't be able to resist.
在此期间...
In the meantime...
你好
Yes?
桑福德先生 我是洛杉矶警局
Mr. Sanford, Assistant Chief of Police
局长助理李奥·梅森
Leo Mason, L.A.P.D.
-方便说话吗 -不大方便
- You have a moment? - Not really,
但如果你长话短说 我尽量听
but if you can be quick, I'll try and fit you in.
我会尽快的
I'll hurry.
我们的警探们
Our detectives are looking
调查了一些你母亲在几十年之间
at some bank accounts opened by your mother
开设的银行账户
over a period of several decades
而你在法♥院♥将她的财务代理权
that you closed once the courts awarded you
转交给你后 关闭了这些账户
her power of attorney for all things financial.
那些账户很荒谬
Those accounts were ridiculous.
大部分的账户每年都有存款 然后又消失
Most of them had money going in every year and disappearing,
她也不能解释账户的用途 怎么了
and she couldn't explain what they were for. Why?
你能回想那些账户的开户地点吗
Do you recall the locations of those accounts?
有一个密歇根州
Uh, Michigan was one,
科罗拉多 宾夕法尼亚 亚利桑那
Colorado, Pennsylvania, Arizona,
还有一个特别多的在塞浦路斯
and a really big one overseas in Cyprus.
一千六百万的存款
$16 million shrinking
以每年负四十万的速率减少
at the rate of about $400,000 a year.
你还记得那些联名账户的名字吗
Do you remember the name in which that account was jointly held?
桑福德先生
Mr. Sanford?
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
你还记得你母亲在塞浦路斯的
Do you remember the name on your stepmother's
账户名吗
account in Cyprus?
抱歉 信♥号♥♥不稳
Sorry. You're -- You're breaking up.
-桑福德先生 -听得见吗
- Mr. Sanford? - Hello? Hello?
塞浦路斯
Cyprus.
可确认他关闭了斯特罗的账户
Confirmation he closed Stroh's account.
好
Okay.
想办法找出亨特在哪
Let's try and figure out where Hunt is
派出特别行动组保护他
and augment his bodyguards with an SIS security detail.
胡里奥 明天下班前我要有个答复
Julio, I need an answer by end of business tomorrow.
通过的话就没事了
No harm, no foul if you pass.
明白
Yes, sir.
局长
Chief...
别说我还准时
Don't tell me I'm on schedule.
你没迟到
Well, you're not late, sir.
从这儿到办公室需要88秒
Takes 88 seconds to get from here to the office.
我只剩不到40秒
I have less than 40.
所以你才要看心理医生
This is why you're in therapy, dude.
我们到了
We're here, sir.
丹尼尔·佩雷斯医生 医学博士
我们就在这儿等 先生
We'll be right here, sir.
佩雷斯医生 抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late, Dr. Perez.
路上多花了些时间
The ride took longer than normal.
这里怎么这么暗
Why is it so dark in here?
医生 佩雷斯医生
Doc-- Dr. Perez?
我去
Oh, shit.
你好啊
Hi, Hunt.
总算见面了
Nice to finally meet you.
想让你帮个忙
I would like your help,
要是你叫出声来
but if you scream, I'll be forced
我只好一刀刺穿你脖子
to shove this knife through your neck
让你的保镖一小时后再发现你的尸体
and let your bodyguards find you about an hour from now.
你是菲利普吗
Are you Phillip?
是
I am.
你就是那个把我妈
And you're the guy who closed
在塞浦路斯的银行账户关闭的人
my mother's bank account in Cyprus.
求求你
Please.
别杀我
D-Don't kill me.
我有老婆有孩子
I have a wife and kids.
我知道
Oh, I know.
我知道你看重家人
I know you're a family man.
只要你配合
Just cooperate.
没人会受伤
Everyone will be safe.
先坐下
Okay. Let's have a seat.
求求你
Please. Please.
照我说的做 配合
As I was saying, cooperate,
不然我就奸♥杀♥你老婆
or I will rape and murder your wife
杀了你孩子
and kill your kids.
明白就请点点头 谢谢
Nod, please, if you understand me. Thank you.
很好
Okay.
你知道
Now, you should know,
这些墙壁都做了隔音处理
these walls have been soundproofed
这样病人可以尽情哭喊 不会被人听到
so that patients can shout and weep and not be heard.
我猜枪声还是会暴露的
I suppose a gunshot might give me away,
但我用的是刀
but I'm using a knife.
是非常高效的杀人工具
It's very effective.
问问你的心理医生就知道了
Ask your shrink.
你要是不想落得跟他一样的下场
In order for you to avoid winding up in his position,
我要你用这台电脑
I need you to take this computer,
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表