剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
你何不检查艾玛的档案和通话记录
Look, uh, why don't you check Emma's files, her phone logs?
艾米
Amy?
艾米
Amy?
很难受
Hey, it's tough.
很难受 我懂
It's tough. I know. I know.
很抱歉 各位
I'm sorry, guys.
-抱歉 -我们都一样
- I'm sorry. - We're all doing it.
没事的 没事
It's okay, it's okay.
副队 我听说这是意外溺毙
Lieutenant, I heard this was an accidental drowning.
是的
Yeah.
三十五岁的游泳爱好者
A 35-year-old avid swimmer
在自家泳池溺水
drowns in her own pool.
-副队 -伙计们
- Lieutenant. - Guys.
我们仍在调查
We're, uh, still working it.
现在做报告时候尚早
It's too early for a report.
那么 我在这待一会吧
Maybe... I'll hang out for a bit.
请便
Suit yourself.
只要记得 我才是案件指挥官
Just remember that I am the incident commander...
不是你
not you.
太好了
Ah, great.
各位 这是卡尔 艾玛的邻居
Everyone, this is Karl, Emma's neighbor.
他父母去了外地
His parents are out of town,
但他还是很热心地带我们了解附近环境
but he was nice enough to get up and give us a tour.
我很遗憾 各位
Hey. I'm sorry, guys.
非常伤心 她是个特别好的人
So sad. She was a really nice person.
谢谢 迈克
Well, thank you. Um, Mike.
卡尔 给他们看看你给我看过的
Karl, show them what you showed me.
好 这道门已经年代久远
Right. Um, well, this gate's been around for forever.
看起来是卡住了
It looks stuck, right?
其实只是底部陷进了土里
But the bottom's just dug into the ground a little.
只要往上抬...
If you pull it up...
这里怎么会有门 卡尔
Why is the gate even here, Karl?
我想这些房♥子的原屋主都是亲戚
I think the old owners of these houses were, you know, related
经常互相串门子
and sort of going back and forth all the time.
我初中时也用过这门
I used this gate, too, like, in middle school.
如果有飞盘飞过来 我会穿越栅门
If a Frisbee would come over, I'd just go through the gate
-然后... -好了 卡尔
- and, like -- Okay, Karl, okay.
你昨晚在后院有听见任何声音吗
Did you hear any noise in your yard last night?
抱歉 没有
Sorry. No.
我前天才从泰国回来
I just got back from Thailand day before yesterday,
我九点左右就睡死了
and I-I hit a wall at like 9:00.
卡尔 这道门上有没有锁
Karl, was there ever a lock on this gate?
有的
Oh. Uh...yeah.
不知道去了哪
I wonder where it went.
我手♥机♥上可能有张它的照片
I, um -- I might have a picture of it on my phone.
要我发给你吗
You want me to text it to you?
好的 麻烦了
Yes, please.
手♥机♥号♥在这
Number's right there.
谢谢
Thanks.
我可以轻易地翻过这道栅门
I mean, I can climb over this fence easy.
你只需要...手放在...
All you got to do is, like, get your hands on --
不了 卡尔 我们懂你意思了
No, no, Ka-- Karl. We believe you.
好吗
Okay. Okay?
我们能到你后院瞧瞧吗
Can we look around your backyard?
当然了 没问题
Oh, sure. Yeah, no problem.
等我们
Wait for us.
卫斯 拿到那张照片
Wes, get a copy of that photo
转发给我们
and text that photo to the rest of us
记得放在报告里
and make sure it gets in the report.
好 我一收到就办
Yep. As soon as I get it.
期间 诺兰和佩奇
And while you're at it, Nolan, you and Paige
扩大街坊邻居排查范围
expand your canvass of the neighborhood
包括卡尔家这条街
to include Karl's street.
我和他们去找家用监控
I'll go with them and look for home-security cameras.
我让鉴证科来这道门采指纹
I'll get S.I.D. to print this gate.
副队 在你开始滥用"谋杀"
Lieutenant, before you start throwing around
-这字眼前 -二十四小时前
- words like "Murder" -- Less than 24 hours ago,
艾玛告诉我 她认为菲利普·斯特罗
Emma told me that she thought Phillip Stroh
已经回到洛杉矶 结果她就死了
was back in Los Angeles, and now she's dead.
你觉得这纯属巧合
You think that's a coincidence?
现在对你的部门来说是伤感的时刻
This is an emotional time for your division.
你们和斯特罗的历史梁子...
Given your history with Stroh --
你想将一桩副检察官命案
You want to hand over the murder of a Deputy D.A.
交给不会生气的人 祝你好运
to people it won't upset, good luck.
至于我们的历史
As for our history, all that means is,
只有利于我们起步更快
we hit the ground running.
我打算全力追捕
And I intend to give chase...
除非你撤换我
unless you're replacing me.
你要撤换我吗
Are you replacing me?
你最好别弄错 副队
You better be right about this, Lieutenant.
我是对的
I am.
我先失陪了 我们得去了结
Now, if you'll excuse me, we have to bring
所谓和菲利普·斯特罗的
our so-called history with Phillip Stroh
"历史"
to an end.
我发觉 悲伤和欢乐
Like joy, I'm finding that grief
都无法在一时之间接受
can't be absorbed all at once.
对我来说 它分成不同阶段
It -- It -- It's -- For me, it's coming in stages.
先是诧异
There's, um...shock
接着是否认和难过
and then denial and sorrow
时而愤怒
and sometimes anger
因为还有好多事想和你们一起完成
because there's so much more I wanted to do with all of you...
还想见证你们生命的
...so much more of your lives
更多时刻
that I wanted to see.
-你好 -副队
- Hello? - Oh, hey, Lieutenant.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在整理 免得让安迪来做
Just sorting through stuff so Andy doesn't have to.
我们去了储物室
We've been to the storage unit,
显然妈妈基本上没丢过什么东西
and apparently Mom never really threw anything away.
我找到了艺术项目 母亲节贺卡
I'm finding art projects, Mother's Day cards...
我的第一双芭蕾舞鞋
my first ballet shoes.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
公♥寓♥里有安迪的生活用品
Andy has life occupancy at the condo,
但有些东西他不想
but some of this stuff he doesn't want --
比如 圣诞村
for example, the Christmas village,
现在我很想搬进去住
which right now I'd like to move into
把自己蜷成一个球
and curl up like a ball.
给我们留点地方
Save room for the rest of us.
留下来吃午饭吗
Hey. Can you stay for lunch?
里奇 我走开一下
Um, Ricky, just excuse me a second.
古斯和我忙了一个上午
Gus and I have been at it all morning.
除了给他们做吃的 其他我们
There's nothing else for us to do for them right now
-帮不上什么忙 -你好 副队
- except keep them fed. - Hey, Lieutenant.
古斯 你能出一份力真是太贴心了
Gus. Very nice of you to pitch in like this.
-拉什蒂在哪 -他还没有出来这里
- Uh, where's Rusty? - He hasn't come out here yet,
但我不久前听到他洗澡的声音
but I think I heard him in the shower a while ago.
富林呢
And Flynn?
很不错 演讲
Really nice, uh, speech --
悼词 不管是什么
eulogy, whatever it was.
能顺利讲完我就很感恩了
Well, I'm just thankful I was able to get through it.
现在不是
Look, there is no...
说这事的好时机
good time to ask this.
但我需要你帮忙
I need your help...
告知一个很困难的消息
with a very difficult notification.
意外溺水 不可能
An accidental drowning? No.
这是谋杀
This is a murder.
艾玛不是有保镖吗 发生什么事了
I thought Emma had bodyguards. What happened?
他们认为有人通过邻居的院子
Well, they think someone gained access to her house
进入了她家 但他们没有证据
through a neighbor's yard, but they can't prove it.
你对斯特罗的其他潜在受害者
Yeah. Look, how much work have you done
做过多少调查工作
on Stroh's other potential victims?
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表