剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
圣约瑟夫三人失踪案已被警方结案
the police have closed the case of the St. Joseph's three,
剩下莎拉·加尔萨为一家人哀悼
leaving Sara Garza to mourn the loss of her entire family.
同时 洛杉矶教区的神父们
Meanwhile the priests of the los angeles archdiocese
也重新开始了他们的牧师职责
return to their pastoral duties.
没有理会对人事部门的抱怨
Shrugging off complaints about personnel,
卡尔霍恩主教表示
Bishop Calhoun says
天主教教堂会
the catholic church will
继续带着信仰和谦卑服务社区
"Continue to serve its community with faith and humility."
-现在吗 -不不不 还没到
- Now? - No, no, no, not yet.
再过一会儿
Just a few more seconds.
我们应该最后去
We should go last.
我们过去之后还要等好久
It takes so long after we get there.
什么 你想错过整个婚礼吗
What? You want to miss the whole wedding?
新娘才是最后一个出场的
The bride always goes last.
到那里之后 我们不能说话 知道吗
And no talking once we get in there, all right?
等等 我还有一只鞋 还有一只鞋
Wait, I got a shoe, I got a shoe.
走 走 走 走 走
Go, go, go, go, go.
这个结束后 然后她抛捧花
Oh, when this is over, and she throws the bouquet,
我就闭上眼睛
I am closing my eyes.
扔给我 我准备好了
Toss it my way. I'm ready.
-她不准备抛捧花 -她当然不抛
- She's not going to throw a bouquet. - Oh, the hell she won't.
这场婚礼会按照常规流程进行
This wedding is going to be conducted by the book.
你看着就是 走吧
You just watch. Go on.
我看起来如何
How do I look?
比平时要好
Better than usual.
天呐
God.
他们真的很像一家人
They really are like a family.
可不是吗
Oh, you have no idea.
你确定想成为他们中的一份子吗
Sure you want to be a part of it?
你的心脏还好吗
How's your heart holding up?
我从未如此满足
It's never been so full.
我很高兴能拥有这一天
I'm just so happy to have this day.
我非常高兴
I'm so happy.
我非常为你感到高兴
I'm so happy for you.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表