剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
这有两种口径的子弹
And you have two different calibers --
点38和点357
.38, .357.
这是邦妮·珀尔的包
And this belonged to Bonnie Pearl.
她死亡当晚就放在车上
She had it in the car with her the night she died.
在你家找到的 坏了 东西也没了
We found it in your house broken and emptied,
包括暗袋里装的资料
including the secret compartment where she kept
即她认定被你父亲强♥奸♥的受害女性的
the names and phone numbers of every woman she identified
姓名和电♥话♥
as one of your father's rape victims.
比如凡妮莎·布莱恩 记得吗 赛斯
Like Vanessa Blaine. You remember her, Seth?
她是第一个把这事告诉邦妮的人
She was the first to tell Bonnie her story.
那是故事 仅此而已
And that's exactly what it is -- a story!
是啊 被14个女人
Yeah, one that's been told over and over
反复重复的故事
from 14 different women.
随便凡妮莎·布莱恩怎么说
And as far as Vanessa Blaine goes,
反正我没见过她
I never even met her.
我不大相信呢
I have trouble believing that
因为除了珀尔女士的坏包
because along with Ms. Pearl's destroyed briefcase,
我们还在车♥库♥里找到你父亲的三本书
we found three of your father's books in your garage.
每本都写着
Each one autographed to,
献给亲爱的瓦妮莎 比尔敬赠
"Dear Vanessa, empowerment is yours at last. Truly, Bill."
我♥干♥吗偷我爸的书
Why would I steal copies of my father's books?
为了在我们调查期间
To erase any visible connection she had with your family
抹掉她和你们家之间的关系
while we investigated her murder.
我爱我的父亲
I loved my father.
斯坦·珀尔告诉我那起强♥奸♥受害者
Stan Pearl told us that the lawsuits
提起的诉讼可能会
from the rape victims would probably
摧毁蓝德勒的财产
wipe out Landon's estate.
这也就解释了谋杀的顺序
Which explains the order of the murders.
蓝德勒医生是在邦妮和凡妮莎被杀之后
Dr. Landon wasn't shot until it was clear killing
发现事态已经无法挽回了才被枪击身亡的
Bonnie and Vanessa couldn't stop what was coming.
比如你父亲的版税 他的房♥子
Like your father's book royalties, his houses.
你不想因为他强♥奸♥过的女人
And you didn't want to lose all that
在一场民事诉讼中失去这一切
in a civil suit over the women he raped!
这是你最近财务交易的副本
These are copies of your recent financial transactions.
我们的搜查令显示你父亲百分之八十五的财产
Our warrants show that 85% of your father's assets
已经被转移到你名下的海外账户了
have been moved into offshore accounts bearing your name,
这个账户是在你去找克雷格·柯茨
set up around the same time
并且向确定的时候创建的
you went to Craig Curtis and had him confirm...
邦妮·珀尔会为了他停车吗
Would Bonnie Pearl have stopped her car for him?
凡妮莎会让他进入她的房♥子吗
Would Vanessa have let him into her house?
还给他提供喝的
And served him a drink?
还有这些所有的财务交易
Plus all these financial transactions.
我们确定是赛斯干的吗
Are we sure they were made by Seth?
我如何能进入我父亲的财务账号♥
How would I have access to my father's finances?
就算他们付了我一小笔钱贿赂我提供我的行程
I mean, despite the small sums they pay me for my scheduling,
我完全不了解我父亲的财产
I know nothing about my family's money
或者他的投资
or where it's invested.
迈克 我可以看一下财务交易吗
Mike. Can I see those financials, please?
你去吧 我马上回来
Go. Go on in. I'll be -- I'll be there in a second.
正如你所看的 支队长
As you can see, commander,
赛斯随着谋杀的继续加快了
Seth accelerates the asset transfer pattern
资产转移的速度
as the murders continue.
对 没错
Right. You're right.
然后他认罪了
And then he confessed.
不 他没有
No. No, he didn't.
这不可能 我要见他
That's not possible. I want to see him.
我很抱歉 蓝德勒女士
I'm sorry, Ms. Landon,
但是你的儿子确实对一切都
but your son did confess,
供认不讳了
to everything.
所以他接下来唯一能见到的人
So the only person he's going to see
就是他的律师
right away is an attorney.
但如果你能跟我来 你儿子告诉了我们一些
But if you could come with me, your son told us
我们需要向你确认的事情
some things that we need to confirm with you.
她不需要离开 副队
There's no need for her to leave, lieutenant.
指挥官 我是不想留住你
Commander, uh, I-I don't want to detain you,
但你要休假了
and you are on a leave of absence.
明天开始
Starting tomorrow.
但在我走之前 蓝德勒女士 维姬
But before I go, Ms. Landon -- Vicky --
这不可能
This isn't -- This isn't happening.
我的儿子绝不会杀人
My son never killed anyone.
如果你想解释任何
If you would like to explain anything...
她不应该这么做
She shouldn't be doing this.
与你儿子的谋杀有关的事情
...related to your son's murdering...
普罗文茨 把这个叫维姬的女人带出去
Come on, Provenza. Get this Vicky woman out of there.
我们有一些需要遵守的规则
We have some rules we need to follow.
副队
Lieutenant.
你有权利保持沉默
So, um, you have the right to remain silent.
如果是母亲而不是儿子
If it's the mother instead of the son,
我需要她对这些谋杀全部供认不讳
I need her to confess outright to these murders,
不然赛斯·蓝德勒就会对
or Seth Landon will be a credible
她的否认负责
alternative for her defense.
是的 但是她不应该对妈妈认罪
Yeah, but she shouldn't be confessing to mom.
为什么不会 她看起来很好
Why not? I mean, she seems okay.
因为她可能无法出席审判
Yeah, because she might unavailable for the trial.
-我们有录像 -现在我要请普罗文茨副队
- We have the video. - Now I'm gonna ask Lieutenant Provenza
为你总结一下你儿子的处境
to summarize your son's position,
然后你可以解释 副队
and then you can explain. Lieutenant.
非常简单
Well, it's really very simple.
邦妮·珀尔告诉了你你丈夫做的所有事情
Bonnie Pearl told you everything your husband had done.
你告诉了你的儿子
You told your son.
你的儿子试图阻止很可能会
Your son then tried to stop a lawsuit,
摧毁他所有遗产的一场诉讼
which would have destroyed his inheritance.
当杀了邦妮不起作用的时候
When shooting Bonnie didn't work,
他又杀了凡妮莎·布莱恩 然后当所有的
he killed Vanessa Blaine, and when all those
女受害者都站出来的时候 他杀了他的父亲
other women came forward, he murdered his own father.
因为刑事定罪之后的民事诉讼会
Because the civil suit following the criminal conviction
花费掉你丈夫所有的财产
would have wiped out your husband's fortunes.
拜托了 拜托了 不是的
Please, please! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
拜托 请让我解释
Please! Just -- Just let -- let me -- let me explain.
不 你是在保护你的儿子 我理解
Oh, no. You are trying to protect your son, I understand.
我每天都和这股冲动作斗争
I struggle with that impulse every day of my life.
不 我不是在保护我的儿子
No, I'm not trying to protect my son!
是赛斯在保护他的父亲
Seth is trying to protect his father!
你看
Y-You see...
那是
It was...
-是比尔 -是比尔 什么
- It was Bill. - t was Bill, what?
他告诉我
He told me.
比尔强♥奸♥了这些女人
Bill did rape those women.
他麻醉了她们 然后强♥奸♥了她们
He -- He drugged them and he raped them
然后当我质问他
and when I-I confronted him
邦妮告诉我的事时
with that Bonnie told me
他承认了 然后我猜比尔以为
and he admitted it and I guess Bill thought
杀了邦妮和那个叫凡妮莎的女人
that murdering Bonnie and -- and that Vanessa woman
能挽回自己的事业
would save his career.
赛斯没有做这些可怕的事情
I mean, Seth didn't do these terrible things.
是比尔做的
It was Bill.
这解释得通
That makes perfect sense.
那是谁又杀了比尔呢 谁杀了你的丈夫
But then who killed Bill? Who murdered your husband?
听着 他不会收手的
Listen, he wasn't going to stop.
他要把那些女人全都杀了
He was going to kill all of those women.
我不能让他那么做
I couldn't let him do that.
-所以你阻止了他 -是的
- So you stopped him. - Yes.
我不得不 我 我杀他是为了阻止他
I had to. I-I shot Bill to stop him.
我是说 没 没有其他方式
I mean, there was -- there was no other way
能阻止他再去杀更多人了
to keep him from killing several more people.
不能报♥警♥吗
How about calling the police?
那么 你把枪放在哪儿了
So, um, you put the gun where?
-在比尔的棺材里 -满意了
- In Bill's coffin. - Satisfied?
-我们现在能停下了吗 -快了 等等
- Can we stop this now? - Almost there. Hold on.
我们会去检查
We'll check that out.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表