剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
他不是罪犯
He's not a criminal.
他有资格拥有葬礼
He deserves a funeral.
我们理解 先生
We understand that, sir,
但是医生还需要对他进行一些检查
but the doctor here has some more tests he needs to run.
为了什么
What for?
死亡原因很明显
The cause of death is obvious.
你还有什么要知道的
What else do you need to know?
来确定什么
To determine what, if anything,
在你儿子死之前发生了什么
happened to your son before he died.
这有什么重要的
What does that matter...
如果他死于自然原因呢
if he died from natural causes?
加尔萨医生 这不公平 但是你儿子的死
Dr. Garza, it's not fair, but your son's death
是公开调查的一部分
is part of an open investigation
原因是会改变
and the cause is subject to change.
求你了 求你不要切开他
Please! Please don't take him apart.
求你不要把他切成块 求求你
Please don't cut him to pieces, please.
-卢卡斯 -莎拉 莎拉
- Oh, Lucas... -Sara. Sara!
卢卡斯
Oh, Lucas!
莎拉
Sara...
他们已经这么做了
They've already done that.
他们把他切开
They cut him open,
取走他的内脏
removed his organs,
再放回去
and put him back together.
出去等着
Step outside.
去吧
Go on.
赶紧做完你的化验 医生
Finish your tests quickly, Doctor,
则我会让我的律师
or I'll have my lawyer
拿法♥院♥命令来让你交出尸体
get a court order forcing you to release Lucas' body.
我的妻子快承受不了了
My wife can't handle this much longer.
在我们放弃尸体之前
Before we give up the body,
我需要知道他衣服上是什么物质
I need to know what substance was on his clothes
然后检查 这些物质是否在血液之中
and then check and see if it was also in his bloodstream,
这些化验是要花时间的
and those tests are going to take time.
我知道 医生
I know, Doctor.
你有没有注意加尔萨医生似乎
Um, did you notice Dr. Garza seemed...
可能吸羟考酮 但是没有搜查令
Probably on oxy, but no way to check
是没有办法化验他的血的
without a warrant for his blood.
或许悲伤促使他重拾坏习惯
Perhaps grief drove him back to bad habits.
或者是愧疚
Or guilt.
瘾君子不需要理由复吸 只有借口
Addicts don't need a reason to use, only an excuse.
我们只希望他不会真的叫律师
Let's just hope he doesn't act on his threat to call a lawyer.
目前为止 我们唯一一个证据就是他儿子
So far, his son is the only true evidence we have.
你没在我房♥子里找到任何
You didn't find any dead 15-year-old boys
15岁男孩的尸体吗
in my house, right?
好大的惊喜啊
Big surprise.
另一个女警♥察♥ 她打破了我的鼻子
And that other lady cop, she broke my nose,
她无缘无故把我抓了起来
and she put me in jail for nothing.
那另一位女警♥察♥可是帮了你大忙了
That other lady cop did you a big favor.
如果你有天晚上想睡在监狱里
If there was ever a night you want to spend in jail,
那就是你妻子发现她还有个
it's the night that your wife finds out that she has a stepson
你没告诉过她的继子的那晚
you never told her about.
说到瑞恩
Oh, speaking of Ryan --
我根本不知道他在哪 如果我知道 我会告诉你
I have no idea where he is. If I did, I'd tell you.
-指挥官 -什么 你认为我
- Commander. - What, you think I --
我们找到了一些关于马文·格瑞特的东西
We got something back on Marv Garret
如果你想听的话
if you want to hear about it.
佩奇警官 你能在我们审问的时候
Uh, Detective Paige, if you would help the FBI
帮联调局准备一下简报吗
prepare a briefing while we finish this interview, please?
当然 指挥官
You bet, Commander.
什么 你认为我想
What, you think I wanted
把我妻子扯到这里面来吗
to have my wife dragged into this?
我的孩子们
My children?
你们可能毁了我这一辈子
You people may have just ruined my whole life,
为了什么 什么都没有
and for what? For nothing.
我对瑞恩做了什么
What did I ever do to Ryan?
除了想给他一些钱
What, except try to give him some money?
如果那个混♥蛋♥神父没有阻止我的话
I would've also taken him out to lunch
我还会带他去吃午饭
if that asshole priest hadn't stopped me.
他做的太过了
He does way too much.
他 他放学后
Oh, he's, uh, he's helping Ryan out
帮瑞恩补习功课
with his homework after school.
他 他带他去看电影
He's -- he's taking him to the movies.
他 他在教他开车
He is -- he's teaching him how to drive.
做了所有你想和瑞恩一起做的事
Doing all the stuff that you would rather be doing with Ryan.
听着 我想说的是
Look, all I'm saying
比起一般老师来说 乔纳斯神父过于投入
is Father Jonas is a lot more involved
在那个孩子的生活中了
in that kid's life than the average teacher.
听着 我要走了
Look, I-I got to go.
我要和我现在的妻子聊聊
I've got to talk to my present wife,
如果她还没有收好她的东西离开的话
if she hasn't already packed up her stuff and left.
不不 你要留在这里
No, no, you're staying here with us.
什么 为什么 你们在房♥子里什么都没找到啊
What? Why? You didn't find nothing at the house.
我都告诉你了 你得让我走
I told you everything I know. You got to let me leave.
还有一点事
Mm, there's just this little issue
是你袭击警♥察♥的事儿
of you assaulting a police officer.
袭...袭击 袭...
A-Assau-- Assaulting? As--
我只是轻轻推了她一下 看她对我做了什么
I gave her a little push, and look what she did to me!
贱♥人♥ 好吧
Bitch. Okay, fine,
你想传讯我 我要律师
you want to have me arraigned, I want a lawyer.
怎么样
How 'bout that?
虽然不能帮你 但是好吧
It's not gonna help you, but okay.
又是神父乔纳斯
Father Jonas again.
不敢相信我要说这个
Can't believe I'm saying this,
但是联调局真的查到了
but the FBI stumbled on something
一些能帮到忙的东西
that actually might help.
我们发现马文·格瑞特为了邻居的事不止给
Turns out Marvin Garret does more than just make calls to ICE
移♥民♥和海关执法局打了电♥话♥
about his neighbors.
我们找到一个关联到他家庭电脑的互联网协议地址
We found an IP address linked to a computer he uses at home.
不清楚谁拥有这个网站
Not sure who owns the website,
但是它叫纯种国度
but it's called unhyphenatednation.com,
纯种国度
马文是网站管♥理♥员♥
and Marvin is its administrator.
网站致力于
"Unhyphenated Nation" is dedicated
终结多元文化以及移除
to the end of multiculturalism and the removal
"美国人"这个词的所有连字符前置定语
of all extensions to the word "American."
比如 非裔美国人
For example, the hyphens between African-Americans,
墨西哥裔美国人 亚裔美国人
Mexican-Americans, Asian-Americans...
那爱尔兰裔美国人和意大利裔美国人呢
Hmm. What about Irish-Americans and Italian-Americans?
这到好像没有提
That doesn't seem to come up.
网站的主要针对的
Unhyphenated's main issue
问题是非法移♥民♥的带来的犯罪
appears to be crimes by illegal aliens.
是马文在运作这个网站吗
The site is operated by Marvin?
纯种国度
马文·格瑞特
用的网名是"你的朋友李"
Under the pseudonym "Buddy E. Lee,"
不过不是他付的钱
so he didn't pay for it,
也没有用他的真名
and it's not listed under his real name,
所以你们没有查到
which is why it slipped by you guys.
你瞧 爱国者法案时不时还是能派上用场的
You see? The Patriot Act comes in handy now and then.
一个令人恶心的网站还不足够
A disgusting website isn't enough
逮捕马文这个混♥蛋♥
to arrest this Marvin dirtbag.
也不够让我们申请搜查令搜查他的财产
Or even get us a warrant to search his property.
马文·格瑞特
但是他还用播客并且发布了很多小视频
But he also posts a podcast and lots of YouTube videos.
这里有大约一百五十小时的视频
There's about 150 hours
是马文·格瑞特在大放厥词
of Marvin Garret shooting off his mouth here.
是吗
Really?
他可能会说漏嘴 承认了一些违法的事
He might slip up, admit to something illegal.
是的 但是谁有时间去听那些胡说八道
Yeah, but who has time to listen to all that bullshit?
给我那些文件吧
Just give me the files.
还有一件事
And one other thing --
马文·格瑞特有出♥售♥枪♥支♥的联邦许可证
Marvin Garret has a federal license to sell firearms.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表