剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
No. No, she -- I...
我和她说了 然后她打了我
I told her off myself, and she hit me.
她打了我好多下
She hit me several times.
她打了我好多下
She hit me several times.
那你做了什么
And what did you do?
妈妈
Um, Mom...
你一定要相信我
You have to believe me.
我只是在保护自己
I was defending myself.
是正当防卫
Defending myself.
我后背一阵颤抖
And a shiver went up my spine,
因为我不相信他的话
because I didn't believe him.
但我假装相信
But I acted like I did
这样他才会把所有事告诉我
so he would tell me everything.
然后
And then...
他也告诉了我所有事
he showed me everything, too.
我马上就明白了
I knew instantly that Mary had done nothing
玛丽绝对没做什么让菲利普难堪的事
to upset Phillip except...
除了她可能尖叫了几声
probably scream.
还有火
Oh, the fire.
我站在那
I stood there,
想知道自己该怎么办
wondering, "How will I manage this?"
然后我觉得既然已经是最坏的结果了
And then I decided the damage was done.
你这话是什么意思
What do you mean by that?
玛丽已经死了 对吧
Well, Mary was already dead, wasn't she?
就算菲利普用余生来接受惩罚
Punishing Phillip for the rest of his life,
也没法让她再活过来了
that wasn't going to bring her back.
他才十六岁
And he was only 16.
处理尸体一定很让人紧张
Disposing of her body must have been stressful.
是的
Yes.
但是
But...
我丈夫是一名房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商
my husband was a real-estate developer.
他的公♥司♥在十六公里外的地方
His company was about to pour the foundation
有一处房♥产正在开工打地基
for a house 10 miles away.
他几天前开车带我经过
He had driven me past it a few days before.
我不知道会不会出事
I was not sure that it would work.
但房♥子盖起来了 过了一阵
But the house went up, and after a while,
我就不再想这件事了
I stopped thinking about it.
你不怕菲利普被调查吗
Weren't you afraid that Phillip would be investigated?
不
No.
菲利普肯定是仔细考虑后选中了她
Phillip must've chosen her very carefully.
他们不是朋友
They weren't friends.
他从没在别人面前和她谈过话
He never talked to her in front of anyone.
他在离学校很远的地方等着
He waited a distance from school.
没人看到他们在一起
No one saw them together.
只有吉姆问过这件事
The only person who ever asked about it was Jim.
我的丈夫
My husband, yes.
这事上了新闻后 吉姆就有怀疑
Once it was on the news, Jim became suspicious.
他问了菲利普那天有没有见过玛丽
He asked Phillip if he had seen Mary that day.
菲利普看起来一点负罪感都没有
Phillip did not look even slightly guilty.
我想这本应让我警醒 但其实我
I suppose that should've alarmed me, but...
我感觉松了一口气
I felt relieved.
除了火的事
Except for the fire.
是在那时菲利普去了寄宿学校吗
Is that when you sent Phillip to boarding school?
是的 所以我才同意他去
Yes, that's why I agreed to it finally --
全男生的寄宿学校
an all-boys boarding school.
之后因为吉姆工作的原因我们去了加州
And then, Jim's business took us to California,
我同意了 因为塔米的缘故
and I agreed, for Tammy's sake...
把菲利普留下了
to leave Phillip behind.
但这很难
But it was hard.
很难就这么把这件事放下 很难
It was very hard letting go like that, very hard.
也许记忆衰退对她是好事
Maybe it's better her memory is slipping.
我可不想记得这种事
I wouldn't want to remember that.
我们在贝艾尔买♥♥了房♥子
...bought us a house in Bel Air,
我和吉姆度过了一段欢乐的时光
and Jim and I were happy for a while,
直到他发现了我飞回东部
until he found out that I wasn't flying back east
不是去看望家人
to see my family, but to visit
而是去学校探望菲利普
Phillip at his school.
我们最后离婚了 几年后
We ended up divorcing, and then, a few years later...
怎么了
What?
我们埋玛丽的房♥子失火了
There was a fire at the house where we had buried Mary.
我害怕人们会发现尸体 我们会被逮捕
I was afraid they would find her and that we would be arrested.
我还读到了安阿伯的一些新闻
And also I-I read some news stories from Ann Arbor,
菲利普去那里读法律学校
where Phillip was going to law school.
有两名女孩失踪了 都是金发
Two girls went missing, both blond.
我知道是菲利普干的
I knew it was Phillip.
有一名教授非常怀疑他
One of his professors was very suspicious.
我也遇到了另一个我爱的男人
And I had met another man who I loved,
我觉得吉姆是对的
and I decided that Jim had been right.
我去见了菲利普最后一次
I went to visit Phillip one last time
看能不能解决这件事
to see if I could fix things.
怎么解决
Fix things how?
我给了菲利普一笔钱
I set Phillip up with money --
很大一笔
quite a lot of money, really --
万一他想逃出国可以用
in case he needed to get out of the country.
然后我就离开了他
And then, I left him.
我改名换姓
I changed my name.
我没有和他说再见
I didn't tell him "Goodbye."
难怪他这么讨厌女人
No wonder he hates women so much.
他唯一信任的女人抛弃了他
The only one he ever trusted abandoned him.
可能这就是斯特罗来洛杉矶的原因
Could be why Stroh came to L.A. to practice law.
他想找到他的妈妈
He wanted to locate his mom.
这和塔米·贝克特和我们说的一致
It goes with what Tammy Bechtel told us.
我想你就是这么发现的 算了
I supposed that's how you found out. Oh, never mind.
这都无所谓了
It doesn't matter anymore.
我总是想用钱解决问题
I've tried to solve too many problems with money.
我活该被逮捕
I deserve to be arrested.
我能随身带一些我的剪贴簿
May I bring some of my scrapbooks with me
和睡袍吗
and my nightgowns?
上法庭这样就行了
This -- This will do for court,
但我不想穿这身衣服睡觉
but I shouldn't like to sleep in it.
-就这么多了 -我得说即使她精神失常
- And that's it. - I'd say unbalanced,
老年痴呆或许对于我们还是很方便的
the dementia might be convenient,
但她说得也是真话
but it's also real.
内疚能对人产生奇特的影响
Guilt can do strange things to people.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
我在半径16公里范围内找到一座格温提到的
I found a house inside the 10-mile radius
在1992年年中发生过严重大火的房♥子
that Gwen mentioned had a bad fire mid-1992.
损毁严重 但业主们进行了重建
A lot of damage, but the homeowners rebuilt.
查格林福尔斯市警局去查验那里是否就是
Chagrin Falls P.D. is seeing if it might be the home
玛丽尸体的埋葬地点了
where they buried Mary's body.
我刚跟安阿伯的警局局长通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the chief in Ann Arbor.
他已经着手派失踪人口调查部
He's having his Missing Persons division
去把九十年代所有未决悬案都调出来
pull all unresolved cases from the '90s,
尤其是那些失踪者是年轻金发女性的
particularly those of young, blond females.
我猜我们很快就能验证
Well, I guess we're about to find out
格温的说法是否属实了
if Gwen's story holds water.
是的 但这所有信息 玛丽·惠灵顿
Yeah, but all of this -- Mary Wellington,
九十年代失踪的那些女孩
the girls from the '90s --
我并不是说这些信息不重要
I'm not saying it's unimportant,
但这只是在追溯
but it's just catching up
菲利普·斯特罗的过去
with Phillip Stroh's past.
而并不是在追赶他现在的脚步
It's not catching up with him.
听着 我提议把这位老太太
Look, I vote that we leave the old lady
留在家里进行监控
in the home under surveillance,
如果斯特罗在找她的话
and if Stroh is hunting for her --
我希望你们不要那样谈论我母亲
I hope you're not talking about my mother that way.
抱歉 你是哪位
Sorry, who are you?
亨特·桑福德 而阿比盖尔·阿特伍德
Hunt Sanford, and Abigail Atwood,
那位你们叨扰了一整天的女士
the lady you spent all day getting upset,
她是我母亲
she's my mother.
什么 你不是在逗我吧
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表