剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
我们手♥机♥的无线网络
The Wi-Fi connections on our cells
叠加他自己的网络
superimposed with one of his own.
我的手♥机♥除外
Except my phone,
葬礼后我不小心把它设置为
which I had mistakenly left on airport mode
机场模式了
after the funeral.
你是说飞行模式
You mean airplane mode.
随便怎么说
Whatever.
这孩子怎么连到无线网络的
So how did this kid jump the Wi-Fi?
通过手♥机♥蓝牙
Through the phone's Bluetooth.
有人看到他关闭了蓝牙
People saw him turn it off.
在情报科 我们会挖掘
In C.I., we exploit
坏人身上的这类弱点
that vulnerability on the bad guys.
我们应该想到他们也会对我们用这招
Should have expected they'd do the same thing to us.
确定斯特罗监听了洛杉矶警局吗
Stroh definitely bugged the L.A.P.D.?
其实只是重案组
Well, actually, it was, uh, just Major Crimes.
他监听我们很多天了
And he's been listening to us for days.
我想我们还帮他找到了他妈妈
I assume that we actually helped him find his mother.
他谋杀她的前夫
It might be why he murdered
吉姆·贝克特可能就是为了
her ex, Jim Bechtel, in the first place --
促使我们去查出她的新身份
to prod us into getting her new identity.
如果这次黑的
What if this -- this hack
只是洛杉矶警局局域网的一个分支呢
is a breach of the L.A.P.D. Intranet?
我打电♥话♥给马卡姆副队了
I called Lieutenant Markham.
他已经扫了一遍未经授权的端口
He already did a sweep of unauthorized entries.
没有任何发现
Didn't find a thing.
但能完全确定的唯一办法
But the only way to be completely sure
就是关闭系统 然后重启
is do a system-wide shutdown and a reboot.
不过如果我们这么做 就会打草惊蛇
If we do that, though, it raises a big red flag.
斯特罗会知道我们发现他了
Stroh will know we found him,
他会断开连接
and he could disconnect.
我们就会失去用他操控我们的方式
And we would miss the chance to manipulate him
来操控他的机会
the way he has us.
你不关闭全局的网络就为了
You want to keep the department's Internet online
不惊扰到这家伙
just so you don't spook this guy?
这很危险 队长
That's dangerous, Chief.
如果斯特罗的同谋让他登入我们的服务器
If Stroh's accomplice gave him access to our servers,
他就能删除或下载
he could delete or download
成千上万案件的重要资料
crucial material from thousands of investigations.
打断一下 局长
Excuse me, Chief.
我知道我大部分时候就做些开关机器的活
I know mostly I just turn things on and off,
但谋杀团伙的电脑
but the computerized part of the murder board
并没有连上洛杉矶警局的局域网
isn't connected to the L.A.P.D. Intranet.
黑客应该是通过我的手♥机♥
The hacker probably took over
控制了嵌入式摄像头
the embedded cameras through my cell,
手♥机♥是可配对的设备
which is a paired device.
你为什么认为他只做了这么多
Well, what makes you think he stopped there?
我有个想法
I have a theory --
我没问你 副队
I didn't ask you, Lieutenant.
我问的是沃特森先生
I asked Mr. Watson,
他那么急于插上一嘴
who is so eager to join the conversation.
长官
Well, sir,
如果这个恐吓犯
i-if this threat actor
有黑入我们服务器的技术
had the technical skill to hack into our servers,
他为什么要冒险在追捕他的
why would he risk showing his face
警探们面前露脸
to the very detectives hunting for him?
另外他监听我们手♥机♥的手法 我能做到
Plus the way he grabbed our phones, I could do that.
陶副队也能
So could Lieutenant Tao.
你很可能也能
You, too, probably.
我认为攻击我们的黑客不知天高地厚
I'd call our hacker brazen,
不是老手
not sophisticated.
说的好
Good point.
是 说的好
Yes. Good point.
局长 如果你还是情报局的局长
If you were still head of intelligence, Chief,
你有机会误导嫌犯
and you had the opportunity to mislead suspects --
恐吓犯
threat actors --
坏人
the bad guys,
你会抓住机会 不是吗
you would do it, wouldn't you?
你知道我会 不然你不会这么问
You know or you wouldn't ask.
计算机不是我的强项
Computers are not my strong suit.
但我完全信任陶
But I trust Tao
关于这方面的技术知识
with all of that technical stuff completely.
巴斯帮我装好了我的打印机
And Buzz -- Buzz set up my printer.
所以听我说
So just hear me out.
我有个计划也许能帮我们
I have a plan that I think may help us
引斯特罗入陷阱
lead Stroh into a trap.
鉴于洛杉矶警局资源有限
Due to L.A.P.D.'s limited resources,
梅森局长已经决定对人员进行重新分配
Chief Mason has decided we need to reallocate personnel.
"重新分配"是什么意思
W-What do you mean by "Reallocate"?
意思是我们不能对某些人实施
It means we can't have 24/7 protection
全天不间断的保护了
on certain subjects.
哪些人
Which ones?
从斯特罗的妈妈格温德琳开始
Stroh's mother, Gwendolyn, to start.
过去几天我们安排了六个卧底
We've had six undercovers outside her residence
在她的住♥宅♥外
for the last couple days.
你不能因为预算而不管
You can't put people's lives at risk...
-你好 迪伦 -别人的
- Hello, Dylan. - ...over concerns
生命安全
of the budget.
-有什么进展吗 -不幸的是
- Any progress? - So, unfortunately,
我现在不能
I-I am having trouble
进入你准继母的电脑
getting into your almost-stepbrother's computer.
但我们还能无限制的连上
But we still have unrestricted access
白♥痴♥警探们
to our idiot detectives.
他们要撤回格温的安保人员
They're pulling back on Gwen's security detail.
如果斯特罗出现在他妈妈家怎么办
What if Stroh shows up at his mother's house?
他在找她 现在他找到她了
He was looking for her, and now he found her.
他们知道你去我妈妈那了
So they know about your visit with my mother.
这是不可避免的 菲利普
That was unavoidable, Phillip.
但他们绝对不知道我是谁
But they still have absolutely no idea who I am.
看看他们谈论你究竟会不会
So just watch a moment while they discuss
杀你的妈妈
whether you're gonna kill your mother.
如果我想杀我妈妈 她早就死了
If I wanted to kill my mother, she'd be dead already.
除了前面的格温德琳·贝克
...besides the former Gwendolyn Beck?
男孩呢 拉斯蒂和盖斯
What about the boys? Rusty and Gus?
我们可以在公♥寓♥内安排特别行动组警官
We can keep the SIS officers inside,
但外面的人必须撤走
but the ones outside the towers have to be reassigned.
不是吧 这是胡扯 福瑞茨
Oh, come on. That's complete bullshit, Fritz.
你让我的继子
You're turning my stepson
和他的朋友成了活生生的诱饵
and his friend into live bait!
安迪 他们非常安全 我向你保证
Andy, they're perfectly safe. I promise you.
我们可以公开斯特罗的照片
We can release Stroh's picture.
总算说到点上来了
Finally. A relevant idea.
我们不在那时 有人认出了他
and someone recognizes him when we're not there,
斯特罗可能会进行攻击
Stroh might attack.
他动作很快
He is quick on his feet,
他总是有后备计划
and he always seems to have a backup scheme.
听上去你让他们印象深刻
Sounds like you impressed them.
是吧 我不确定
Yeah, I'm not sure about that,
但事情肯定没按计划进行
but things are definitely not going to plan.
我希望警♥察♥到处撒网
I want the police spread thin,
但现在他们却撤人重分配了
and now they're regrouping.
不应该只是保护证人
...shouldn't be just protecting people...
我不在的时候有还有什么事情发生吗
Anything else happen while I was gone?
比如什么事
Like what?
更适合现有的资源
...better suited to SOB resources.
他们不只是警探 你知道的
They're not just detectives, you know.
他们是一帮官僚
They're a bunch of bureaucrats.
预算对他们来说比结果更重要
Budgets are more important to them than outcomes.
他们是白♥痴♥
They're idiots.
斯特罗再杀了别的什么人
...that Stroh ends up killing.
我知道你不同意这样
I know you disagree with this.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表