Good morning.
早上好
Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce.
斯特林&库珀&德雷柏&普莱斯公♥司♥
How may I help you?
你需要什么服务
Yes, Harry, it's room 435.
是的 哈里 435房♥间
He didn't leave a note-- Nothing.
他都没有留字条 什么都没有
Where is he?
他去哪儿了
I just heard from John Deere--
我刚刚听约翰·迪尔说...
Pete tried to poach them on Saturday.
皮特周六试着将他带走
He must have gone with Draper.
他一定跟德雷柏走了
Damn it.
该死的
Sure. Everything is exactly the same.
是的 一切照旧
Don and I will both be on the account.
唐和我都会负责这个客户
Thanks, Bill. Okay, bye bye.
谢谢你 比尔 好的 拜拜
Hello, everybody. Lovely, what are you doing here?
你们好 各位 亲爱的 你干嘛来了
I brought lunch.
我带午餐来了
There's every kind of sandwich imaginable and a cake.
这里有各种三明治 还有蛋糕
Thank you, Trudy.
谢谢你 特鲁迪
Isn't this exciting? It is.
真令人激动 是的
This looks great, Trudy.
看起来真棒 特鲁迪
I know how you boys and girls can be.
我了解你们这些小伙子和小姑娘的口味
There's food. Thank god.
有吃的了 感谢上帝
Draper residence.
德雷柏住♥宅♥
It's me.
是我
I'm not sure where I'm staying right now,
我不知道我会住哪里
but I'll be working out of the Pierre.
但我在皮埃尔酒店工作
Okay.
好的
Listen, Betts, I want you to know I'm not going to fight you.
是这样 贝蒂 我想告诉你我不会和你争
Thank you.
谢谢
I hope you get what you always wanted.
我希望你得到你想要的
You will always be their father.
你永远是他们的父亲
Okay.
好的
Well, goodbye.
那么 再见
Goodbye.
再见
You know, if you leave your shoes outside the door here,
你知道 如果你把鞋留在门外
somebody polishes them.
有人会帮你上油的
Hello, Don.
你好 唐
How was your morning?
早上怎么样
Very productive.
非常富有成效
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表