I even called in.
我还打电♥话♥询问了工作进展
Like the prison can't run without me.
就像监狱没我就没法运转一样
Have you done this before?
你以前经历过这事吗
Twice.
已经两次了
You know, I never thought to bring a bottle.
但我从没想过要带瓶酒来
Well, what are we supposed to do?
那我们该干点什么
My daughter took forever.
我女儿出生时我等了很久
I remember being pretty worked up.
我记得当时兴奋不已
And there's a said "don't forget"
曾经有人说 别忘了
"Your wife's in the boat; you're on the shore."
你妻子在里面受苦 你却只能在外旁观
The other one a boy?
另外那个是个男孩吗
Yes.
是的
You throw the ball around?
你心满意足了吗
Not enough.
还没有
All right, Mrs. Draper,
好了 德雷柏夫人
I'm going to need you to get on the bed
我需要你躺到床上去
So I can prepare you for delivery.
这样我才能帮你准备生产
This part should be familiar.
你应该很熟悉这个过程
I'll shave you and then give you a quick low enema.
我会给你剃毛然后 再注射点灌肠剂
The good news is time has stopped.
好消息是时间停了
I'd like to have a gold watch one day, but I can't, you know?
我也想有块金表 可我却不能
You don't want to have anything on you like that.
你身上不能有任何值钱的东西
Do they attack you?
他们会袭击你吗
I knew it was just a matter of time
我就知道你迟早
Before you started with the questions.
会问这样的问题
I bet you have a nightmare where you end up in sing sing, right?
你肯定做过这样的噩梦 梦见自己锒铛入狱
Everybody does.
每个人都有过
I do.
确实
So what's it like?
梦中监狱是什么样的
You're outnumbered,
虽然狱警人数不敌囚犯
But you've got the power.
但你手中有掌控权
Kind of like being a king.
就像国王一样
Except your subjects want to kill you.
只是你的属下想杀了你
Maybe,
有可能
But they don't , 'cause they know I'm dangerous
不过他们不会的 因为他们知道我很危险
And I've got a badge, which they respect.
而且我还有徽章 他们对此很敬畏
How do they know you're dangerous?
他们怎么知道你很危险
Well, they're not all bad. There's extremes.
他们也不是都很坏 只是有些人走了极端
We've got death row and then we've got the baseball team.
我们有死囚区 但我们也有个棒球队
In'29 they played the Yankees.
29年时他们还和扬基队打过一场比赛
Everybody in stripes.
所有人都穿着囚服上阵吗
You're a funny one.
你太有趣了
I tell a lot of jokes at work.
我工作时也会讲很多笑话
You hear some doozies.
很多事都不可思议
I have to watch what I do when I leave work,
我下班时必须收起我工作时的态度
Be careful not to bring it home.
小心翼翼地不将那种状态带回家
Especially with a kid, right?
尤其是有了孩子之后 对吗
Just yesterday I was in a block
昨天我在一间牢房♥里
And I thought, "every single one of these animals,"
然后我就想 所有这些禽兽
"their mother had them, they were a baby."
都有自己的妈妈 他们当初都是婴儿
And I think, "there they are, on the other side of the fence."
而现在 他们却身陷囹圄 魂断监狱
And you know what?
你知道吗
Every one of them blamed their mom and dad.
他们所有人都责怪他们的父母
That's a bullshit excuse. That's true, Don.
真是狗屎理由 说的没错 唐
You have little veins.
你的血管真细
Breathe and think about the beauty parlor.
深呼吸并想象自己在美容院里
Do you need to call someone else in?
你能找别人来替你吗
It's in.
进去了
The medication will help with the pain
这是止痛药
And put you in a twilight sleep.
同时会让你昏昏欲睡
Where is dr. Aldridge? He's in the city.
奥尔德里奇医生在哪 他进城了
He went to MaMa Leone's for his anniversary.
他去利昂妈妈饭店庆祝结婚纪念日了
Isn't that sweet? Is he drinking?
多甜蜜啊 他喝酒吗
'Cause my aunt Emma, her doctor was drunk,
因为我艾玛阿姨的医生就喝醉了
And he ruined her bladder.
做手术时毁了她的膀胱
Dr. Mendelowitz, the obstetrician, is on duty
产科医师门德洛维茨先生今天值班
and will fill in.
他会帮你接生的
I don't want him. I don't know him.
我不需要他来帮我 我不认识他
He's our top man.
他是我们的首席医师
I want dr. Aldridge.
我想要奥尔德里奇医生
You have absolutely nothing to worry about.
你真的什么都不需要担心
I don't want another doctor. I want my doctor.
我不要其他医生 我要我的医生
Sit back.
躺好
You're at 5cm.
宫口已经开了五厘米了
That's halfway from here to the Hebrides
在地图上 从这儿到赫布里底山脉的距离
and other mountain ranges
是这个数字的一倍
Which we are currently studying in chapter 12.
我们正在学习12章的内容
The doctor will be here and there.
每一处都会有医生的
The Hebrides are islands.
赫布里底是群岛
Try it now.
再试试
Thank you, sister.
谢谢你 护士
What do you make her for? 16?
你觉得她多大 16吗
Pam was screaming at me in the car.
帕姆之前在车里冲我尖叫
I don't think that's unusual.
我觉得那很正常
That's my girl in there.
她是我的心肝
If something happens to her,
要是她出了什么事
I just don't know what I'd do.
我真不知道该怎么办
And then there'd be that baby.
还有那个婴儿
How could I love that baby?
我怎么能爱这个孩子
Our worst fears lie in anticipation.
一旦胡思乱想 恐惧即随之袭来
You're so sure about that?
你肯定吗
I want to go home, you bitch! Please relax.
我要回家 你这老妖妇 请放松
Let go of me! Get your hands off me!
放开我 把你的手拿开
Where's Don? He's in the waiting room.
唐在哪 他在休息室里
She can't hear you. The hell I can't.
她听不到你说话 我当然听不到
Where is he? Where's Don?!
他在哪 唐在哪
He's in the waiting room. Bullshit.
他在休息室 放屁
He's never where you expect him to be.
你希望他出现的时候 他永远都不出现
Have you seen him? Have you been with him?
你看到他了吗 你跟他在一起过吗
7cm.
七厘米了
She's starting transition. Someone call him.
她马上要生产了 谁去叫他一下
I don't want to be here.
我不想在这待着
A push of demerol, 25mg.
注射25毫克镇痛药
I'm just a housewife.
我只是个家庭主妇
Why are you doing this to me?
你们为什么这样对我
Mr. Hobart?
霍巴特先生吗
Congratulations. You have a little baby boy.
恭喜你 是个男孩
My god.
我的天
Your wife and your baby are doing fine.
母子都平安无事
Can I go in? Can I see her?
我能进去看看她吗
Not right now. She lost a lot of blood and had a transfusion.
现在不行 她因为大出血 现在正在输血
What? Please, I have to see her.
什么意思 求你让我见见她吧
Please, she's in recovery, resting.
她需要休息才能恢复
But you can go to the nursery and look in at your son.
不过你可以去育儿室看看你的儿子
It's just down the hall. Thank you.
就在走廊尽头 谢谢你
A baby boy.
一个男孩
Congratulations. You're all right, Don.
恭喜你 你说对了 唐
I'm sure yours is gonna be good too.
我肯定你妻子也会平安无事的
You know what?
你知道吗
I know it.
肯定会没事的
Thanks, Dennis.
谢谢你 丹尼斯
You're an honest guy.
你是个诚实的人
Believe me. I'm an expert.
相信我 我是专家
Go see your baby.
去看你的孩子吧
Why do they put up with us?
她们为什么要为我们受罪呢
We don't deserve it.
我们不配
This is a fresh start.
这是个全新的开始
I don't know who's up there,
我不知道上天是否会应验誓言
So I'm saying this to you.
但我想告诉你
I'm gonna be better.
我会变得更好的
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表