I'm gonna be a better man.
我会变成更好的男人
Tell me you heard me.
告诉我你都听到了
I heard you.
我听到了
Don't fight the urge to bear down.
放松一些 用力 不要拧着劲来
I can't.
我不行
I can't.
我不行
I can't do it.
我真的不行
Either you can do it or we will,
要么你自己来 要么我们来
But it's going to come out some way.
反正婴儿就要出来了
Daddy?
爸爸
Who are you? It's me.
你是谁 是我啊
I don't know you.
我不认识你
It's me... Elizabeth.
是我 伊丽莎白
You do know me.
你认识我的
Okay, so it's me.
好吧 确实是我
What are you doing here? I had to go away.
你来这里干什么 我必须走了
Well, don't you miss me? Of course.
你不想念我吗 当然想
Listen.
听着
Nobody knows I'm here, okay?
没人知道我在这 明白吗
Am I dying?
我是要死了吗
Ask your mother.
问你妈妈吧
Tell her, Ruthie.
告诉她 鲁西
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Shut your mouth. You'll catch flies.
闭上你的嘴 会进苍蝇的
I left my lunch pail on the bus
我把午餐盒落在公车上了
And I'm having a baby.
而且我正在生孩子
Do you see what happens to people who speak up?
你知道大声说话的人会怎样吗
Be happy with what you have.
要懂得满足
You'll be okay.
你会没事的
You're a house cat... you're very important
你是贤内助 你非常的重要
And you have little to do.
你什么都不用做
She's beautiful.
她真漂亮
That's a boy.
这是个男孩
You look terrible.
你看起来真糟
How do you feel?
你感觉如何
I need to put my face on.
我需要补补妆
You look beautiful, Betts.
你看起来漂亮极了 贝蒂
Gene.
吉恩
What did you say?
你说什么
His name is Eugene.
给他取名叫尤金
We don't have to decide that now.
我们没必要现在就决定
Gene.
吉恩
Did you get any sleep?
你昨晚睡觉了吗
No, and I don't expect to for the next six months.
没有 估计以后六个月都睡不好了
I wasn't sure where to put it all.
我不知道把这些放在哪里好
Mr. Draper's office.
德雷柏办公室
Please hold.
等等
It's Mr. Sterling. Are you in?
是斯特林先生 要接吗
Roger
罗杰
Dada.
爸爸
Where are you? Down the hall.
你在哪 会议室
How's Betty? Did she perform like a champ?
贝蒂怎么样 她表现的非常好吧
She did. I need his initials.
她确实很棒 我需要他名字的首字母
Jane's gonna put them on the back of her yacht
简想刻在她的游艇后面
or something for him.
还有给你们的贺礼上
No name yet.
还没起名字
There's a lot of guys twiddling their thumbs down in art.
美术部很多人闲得发慌
Why were you in the art department? Lane was.
你怎么会知道美工部的情况 是莱恩
Apparently we're all backed up.
显然我们现在陷入了停滞状态
No one will move forward without your approval.
没有你的参与 我们无法♥正♥常运作
I missed half a day. Betty had the baby, not you.
我只请了半天假 是贝蒂生孩子 不是你
I'll see what I can do. Good.
我看看能做些什么 很好
That guy's a tick.
那家伙是个讨厌鬼
See you at the traffic meeting.
会上再见
Can I get some coffee?
能给我点咖啡吗
You know what it's like in that office.
你知道那里的情况
No one ever buys me lunch.
从来没有人请我共进午餐
I like the turtleneck. Really?
你的高领毛衣真好看 真的吗
Come. Join us. What is she doing here?
快点 快过来 她怎么在这
Don't worry about it. I know what I'm doing.
别担心 我知道我在干什么
No, you don't. Have a nosh.
不 你不知道 来吃些点心吧
Two months at Grey and you're already having a nosh?
在格雷公♥司♥才干了两个月 你已经锦衣玉食了吗
I didn't know until I got here.
来之前我什么也不知道
Look.
听着
I woke up one day and had a realization.
我有一天醒来 然后突然意识到
You two have a secret relationship.
你们两个在秘密交往
What? That's ridiculous. Come on.
什么 太荒谬了 别装了
The way you handled that Freddy Rumsen thing
你那样处理弗雷迪·拉姆森的事
so that she could move up?
就是为了让她升职
I've been doing this a long time. I know what I saw.
我在这方面很有经验 我相信我看到的
That's not what happened. You can be modest if you want to,
不是那样的 你可以不承认
But that kind of focused ambition is rare in advertising.
但是这份专一和抱负在广♥告♥界可不多见
Thank you.
谢谢你
I want to take you both with me to the promised land.
我想带你们一起共赴乐土
At Grey an account man is expected to have ideas,
在格雷公♥司♥ 业务员都可以提出创意
And creatives are expected to be geniuses.
而创意人员通常都被视作天才
You'll be sitting on velvet pillows,
你们会坐在天鹅绒的垫子上
Showered with riches, awards.
得到金钱和奖励
We're not going anywhere. Well, she can.
我们哪都不会去的 当然 她可以去
Do we have to go together?
我们必须一起去吗
Pete, I know you have ideas and you're a risk-taker.
皮特 我知道你创意新奇 而且很爱冒险
Sterling Cooper is never going to reward that.
斯特林&库珀公♥司♥永远无法让你施展抱负
Well, thank you.
好吧 谢谢你
Anything else? Don't be a baby.
还有其他事吗 别像个孩子一样
You should be taking meetings like this twice a week.
我们应该像这样每周见两次面
If you want to woo me, you'll have to buy me my own lunch.
如果你想挖我 那就要按我的方式来
Maybe I should leave too. Why would you do that?
或许我也该走了 为什么
You're so talented. You should strike while they iron's hot.
你非常有天赋 你应该趁热打铁
What does that mean? It means the sky's the limit.
什么意思 意思就是你应该飞的更高
No mortgage, no family.
没有奉献怎么会有收获
You're a free-going career gal with great ideas.
你是个有理想 有创意的事业型女孩
Am I wrong?
我说错了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
This is your time, Peggy.
你飞黄腾达的时候到了 佩奇
Let me ask you something, Hollis
我问你点事情 霍利斯
What type of TV do you have?
你的电视是什么牌子的
An RCA. Really?
美国无线电公♥司♥产的 是吗
Color?
彩色的吗
Why did you get it? To watch TV.
你为什么要买♥♥它 为了看电视
But why an RCA specifically?
但为什么买♥♥美国无线电公♥司♥的呢
I didn't see any difference, I guess.
我觉得都差不多
16.
16层到了
Good afternoon.
下午好
A lot of negroes prefer Admiral.
很多黑人更喜欢艾德蒙公♥司♥产的
I've done research.
我做过研究
I have an RCA.
我的是美国无线电产的
So do your friends buy Admirals?
你的朋友买♥♥艾德蒙牌的吗
I'm sorry, sir. I can't really say.
对不起 我真的说不准
Look.
听着
This is important and I'd really like to
这非常重要而且
Have an honest conversation with you.
我希望能听你说实话
I don't want to get into trouble.
我并不想惹麻烦
It's just us.
只是个问题而已
It's just Hollis and... Mr. Campbell.
只是霍利斯和 坎贝尔先生
Do you think I'm a bigot?
你觉得我是个偏执狂吗
I just want to know why you bought your TV.
我只是想知道你选择电视的原因
I don't know. I don't remember. It's your TV.
我不知道 我不记得了 那是你的电视
It's a big purchase. I don't even watch the damn thing.
那可是大宗消费 我其实不经常看的
Really? Why not? Why should I?
是吗 为什么 为什么要看
We've got bigger problems to worry about than TV, okay?
相比看电视 我们还有其他更重要的事要做
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表