No, don't bother with dinner.
不 不必担心晚饭
We've got chinese takeout.
我们叫了中餐外卖♥♥
Listen, Marty needs me to look over this work.
听着 马蒂要我检查工作
Don't wait up for me.
别等我了
I love you too.
我也爱你
Betts.
贝蒂
What?
怎么了
Hilton just called.
希尔顿刚打来电♥话♥
I'm going in.
我得去工作了
I didn't hear the phone.
我没听到电♥话♥
Go back to sleep.
继续睡吧
Someone's going to see you. Then let me in.
有人要见你 让我进去
This is nice.
这儿很漂亮
What can I do for you?
有事吗
I don't know. I wanted to talk.
不知道 我想聊聊
Right.
好
Says the man as he unbuckles his pants.
男人一边如是说 一边开始脱裤子了
What do you want me to say?
你要我怎么说
You've been flirting with me for months.
这几个月来你一直在和我调情
So what?
那又怎样
So I can't stop thinking about you.
所以我无法停止对你的思念
Because I'm new and different.
因为我新奇独特
Or maybe I'm exactly the same.
或者我也平淡无奇
Tell me you've run past that stretch of highway in the past two weeks
别告诉我你这两周在公路上晨跑的时候
and not thought me.
从来没有想到过我
Not looked for me.
没有试图寻找我的身影
But then I have the luxury of that last half-mile home
在跑回家的半英里路上 我可以愉悦享受自我
Where I go through every step of the future until it ends.
我一步一步前进 最终跑到终点
I know exactly how it ends.
我很清楚终点会怎么样
So what?
那又怎样
You live two miles from here.
你家离这儿两英里
Your daughter was my student.
你女儿是我学生
I've seen your wife in the market.
我在超♥市♥见过你妻子
I don't think you've done this before this way.
我想你之前从未这样做
I want you.
我想要你
I don't care.
我不在乎
Doesn't that mean anything to someone like you?
这些对于你难道都无所谓吗
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表