Are you afraid of him? No.
你怕他吗 不怕
Is he a good provider?
他是个称职的顶梁柱吗
Well, he is, but that's not the point.
是吧 但那又怎样
It's a lie so big, Milton.
这简直是弥天大谎 米尔顿
I feel like I've been in some dream since I found out.
我发现这事以后就觉得自己一直像在做梦
Just saying it out loud to you--
现在对你说出来
This is the first time I'm realizing it's true.
我才意识到这一切都是真的
You have three small children together.
你们还育有三个孩子
At least go home, give it a try.
至少先回家去 试试
That's what I'd tell my own daughter.
我跟自己的女儿就是这样建议的
Damn it, Betts! This isn't right!
该死 贝蒂 你不能这样做
Look, he waited.
看啊 他居然等到现在
This is number three.
这已经是我第三支烟了
What do you want?
想点什么
I'm going to have one of those lovely wines.
我要一瓶可爱的葡萄酒
Why did you have two? Are you nervous?
你怎么都抽了两根了 紧张吗
She'll have one of those lovely wines.
她要一瓶葡萄酒
Bordeaux.
波尔多
Don wants to call in a focus group right away.
唐想马上就为你成立一个策划小组
That's enough business.
真是受宠若惊
I want to know everything that's
我想知道过去二十年
happened in the last 20 years.
发生的所有事情
Longer.
不只吧
It wasn't until years later
因为几年后
that I realized you were the only
我才发现你是我在那段岁月中
person I could remember that time with.
唯一怀念的伴侣
What do you want to remember?
你想听些什么
What I was like at that age,
我当年的样子
Paris before the war,
战前的巴黎
Eating in cemeteries.
在公墓里吃饭
People were jumping out of windows
人们东躲西♥藏♥ 疲于奔命时
and we were on vacation.
我们却在悠闲地度假
I don't remember much.
我记不得太多了
Are you trying to tell me when you saw
你是想说看《卡萨布兰卡》的时候
"Casablanca" you didn't think about me?
你压根不会想起我吗
You mean Peter Lorre?
你是说彼得·洛吗
You seemed so happy to see me and
你上次见到我还很高兴
now you're just being... drunk.
这次怎么...醉醺醺的感觉
Look, Annabelle.
听着 安娜贝尔
We were not in "Casablanca."
我们可不是在拍《卡萨布兰卡》的电影
The only similarity is that you left me for another man.
唯一相似的情节就是你抛下我跟别的男人跑了
When she gets on the plane at the end?
最后她登上了飞机吗
That woman got on the plane with a man
那女人是跟一个
who was going to end world war II,
能结束二战的男人跑的
Not run her father's dog food company.
可不是为了经营她父亲的狗粮公♥司♥
You were adrift. You didn't do anything but spend money.
你当年就是个登徒浪子 只会挥霍金钱
You walked around like you were hoping to
你游走四方 觉得自己能成为
be a character in somebody else's novel.
别人生命中的男主角似的
The boxing.
对拳击的痴迷
I'm not gonna sit here and listen to your reasons.
我不想听你在这儿胡言乱语
Believe it or not, I still remember them.
不管你相信与否 我一直都记得
Oh, jesus, where's the wine?
老天 酒怎么还没来
I don't like the way you're looking at me.
我不喜欢你这样看着我
How am I looking at you?
怎样看着你
With pity.
满是怜悯
I finally found a beautiful carefree
我好不容易找到一个美丽的
girl unconcerned about the future.
不在意将来的无忧无虑的女孩
I was more serious than you. Well, I got mine.
我比你认真 我也有认真对待的时候
I married Mona, joined the firm
我娶了莫娜 加入了广♥告♥公♥司♥
And then I got shipped off to the pacific for the duration.
战争时期还被遣送到太平洋战区
When I came home I went to work while
回来后我开始工作
you were watching "Casablanca."
而你却还沉迷于《卡萨布兰卡》
And I got blamed when we lost the account.
当公♥司♥失去一个客户 我被骂得狗血淋头
All I heard was my father said
我只听父亲说过
Bert Cooper had a screw loose.
伯特·库珀打了个大败仗而已
Look, you're rich.
听着 你是有钱人
Let someone else take your horse-meat
让别人买♥♥走你家的马肉
and slap their label on it.
然后另外贴个商标算了
And do what?
然后怎样
Oh, I don't want a whole bottle. I'll help.
我喝不了一整瓶 有我呢
And I told him the closest we ever got to Hemingway
我说我们离海明威最近的一次就是
was sitting in a chair he once sat in.
坐在他坐过的椅子上
And that was in the '20s, not the '30s.
那是20岁时的事 不是30岁
And then he said he remembered me
然后他说他还记得我
Because I was the one who'd introduced him to peanut butter.
因为是我把他带入花生酱的美味世界的
Yeah, I never understood that.
我一直搞不懂
They had peanuts in Europe.
欧洲明明有花生的啊
No one ever thought of that?
就没人想过把它做成花生酱吗
Look at us. Oh, will you stop?
看看外面 你省省好吧
Roger, do I look like a widow?
罗杰 我像个寡妇吗
You look great.
你光彩照人
You still want me.
你还爱我
So what?
那又怎样
I'm married--
我结婚了
Newlywed-- honeymooning.
新婚 蜜月期
How could I have missed the window between Mona and her?
我怎么就错过了你在莫娜和她之间的空挡呢
There really wasn't much of a window.
没什么空挡
It kind of overlapped.
这两段婚姻是重叠的
Well, I was there first.
我比她们都要早
We'll just take this and tack it onto that.
让我直接取代她们两个吧
I'm gonna get you a cab.
我给你叫出租车
Are you afraid I'll be disappointed?
是怕你会让我失望吗
You were always good drunk.
你醉酒之后一直都表现得更好
Annabelle, let me get you a cab.
安娜贝尔 我去给你叫出租车
It's different with this girl.
我跟她在一起的感觉不一样
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Good night.
晚安
How'd it go?
面试怎样
I screwed up all my answers
回答得一塌糊涂
And I tried to talk about the articles,
本来还想谈谈文章
but I couldn't remember anything.
但又什么都不记得了
I made a fool out of myself.
搞得自己跟白♥痴♥一样
I am sure that's not true. You weren't there.
没有那么糟的 你又没看见
Stop acting like you know everything.
别说得好像你洞悉万事一样
You'll have other interviews. I don't want 'em.
还有别的机会的 不感兴趣
I don't want to be a psychiatrist.
我不想当精神科医生
It's not medicine.
这根本不属于医学范畴
I might as well work at a bank.
跟在银行工作也没什么不同
I don't care what you do as long as you do something.
你只要能找到份工作我就万幸了
We need money.
我们需要钱
I did everything I was supposed to do,
我可以做的都尝试过了
Everything they told me--
统统按照他们的指示
College, med school.
大学 医学院
I wanted to be a surgeon since I was that big.
从这么小我就开始想当外科医生
I'm sorry, Greg.
很遗憾 格雷格
Maybe it's time to move on.
你该向前看了
Hey, you don't know!
你知道什么
You don't know what it's like to
你根本不知道那种
want something your whole life,
努力期盼了一辈子
To plan for it, to count on it and not get it!
到头来却什么也没实现的滋味
Okay?
拜托
Ah! Oh, shit?
该死
What the hell?!
搞什么
You're insane! You know that?!
你疯了 你知道吗
Why isn't he wearing a white coat?
他怎么不♥穿♥白大褂
He looks like a dog-food salesman.
看起来跟个狗食销♥售♥员似的
Dogs don't like uniforms.
狗不喜欢制♥服♥
Well, we're lucky. Everyone has an appetite today.
今天不错 大家都很有胃口
They said we should bring them hungry,
他们要求先要让狗饿着
But he does seem to like this.
不过看起来是真喜欢吃
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表