What did Lee say to you?
李怎么跟你说的
Nothing. I have to talk to Don.
没什么 我得和唐谈谈
Let me talk to Don. I'm doing as I'm told.
让我和唐说吧 我在按吩咐办事
Is he busy?
他在忙吗
I can see you and I can hear you.
我看到你了 也能听到你说话
What do you want?
找我何事
Who died?
谁死了
I... screwed up with Lee Garner Jr.
我把小李·加勒的广♥告♥案搞砸了
What? How do I explain this?
什么 让我怎么解释呢
He told Harry to fire me. Harry?
他让哈里解雇我 哈里
I didn't, but now Roger did.
我没做 但现在罗杰做了
Roger did what? He fired me.
罗杰做什么了 他解雇了我
Roger said to tell you to fix it.
罗杰说让你来处理这事
Those are his words.
这是他的原话
Fantastic.
太好了
That's a $25 million account
这是个2500万的大客户
you stuck your nose in, Crane.
你削尖了脑袋要参加的 克雷恩
Just get out.
出去吧
What happened?
发生什么了
Lee Garner got drunk and he told Harry to fire me.
李·加勒喝多了 发酒疯让哈里解雇我
Then Roger got angry and he did.
然后罗杰生气了 就把我开了
I think if I get away from lucky strike
我想如果我放弃幸福时光香烟项目
and lay low from Roger for a day or two,
然后躲着罗杰几天
everything will be fine.
就会万事大吉了
I understand what just happened.
我理清刚刚发生的事了
What happened with the cut?
在摄影棚发生什么事了
Oh, the commercial's fine.
那广♥告♥拍得很不错
Sal, something must have happened.
萨尔 肯定发生了什么事
I can't help you unless you tell me.
要是你不告诉我 我可帮不了你
We... had a misunderstanding.
我们 有点误会
Jesus. I'm not gonna ask again.
上帝啊 我不想再问第二次
He was drunk
他喝多了
and he cornered me in the editing room.
然后把我堵在了编辑室
Cornered you? Yes.
堵你 是的
And I backed him off,
但是我把他推开了
I told him I was married.
我告诉他我已经结婚了
He was embarrassed and he left.
他觉得很尴尬 就走了
You must've been really shocked.
你肯定很震惊吧
I was, believe me.
当然了 相信我
But nothing happened
但是什么都没发生
Because nothing could've happened, because you're married.
因为你是个已婚男人 所以什么都不可能发生
Don, I swear on my mother's life.
唐 我以我母亲的生命发誓
Are you sure you want to do that?
你确定要这么做吗
Who do you think you're talking to?
你觉得你在跟谁说话
I guess I was just supposed to do whatever he wanted?
难道我该让他为所欲为吗
What-- What if it was some girl?
如果是个女孩遇到这情况呢
That would depend on what kind of girl it was
那要看是哪种女孩了
and what I knew about her.
还有我对她了解多少
You people.
你们这些人
I didn't do anything but turn him down.
我什么也没做 仅仅是拒绝了他
He's a bully.
他是个恶棍
Lucky strike can shut off our lights.
幸福时光香烟可能会断了我们的财路
I think you know that this is the way this has to be.
我想你知道这件事只能这么办
You'll do fine.
你会挺过去的
Get me to Lee Garner Jr.
给我拨小李·加勒的电♥话♥
I said I don't want salad.
我说过我不想要沙拉
Watch your tone, young man.
注意你说话的语气 年轻人
Carla works for me, not you.
卡拉为我工作 不是你
What do you want instead?
那你想要什么
You might as well call it a day.
你今天就做到这吧
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Hi, daddy. Hi.
你好啊 爸爸 你好
How was your day?
过的怎么样
Not good.
不怎么样
I didn't want to bother you with it,
我本不想为这事烦你
But that man dropped by today from the governor's office.
但今天有个政♥府♥办公室的人来了
Carla met him.
卡拉见到他了
Francine sent him over here.
弗朗辛把他支过来的
They want to have a fundraiser,
他们想办个筹资集♥会♥
but her house isn't big enough.
但是她的房♥子不够大
I don't care, as long as I don't have to go.
我不介意 只要别让我出去就行
When is it? Well, I should be going.
什么时候 我该走了
Soon. Next week, I think.
很快 我想下礼拜吧
A fundraiser for Rockefeller.
为洛克菲勒办的筹资活动
For the campaign.
为了竞选
I'm gonna go lay down.
我要去躺一会
Good night, Carla Good night.
晚安 卡拉 晚安
Good night, children.
晚安 孩子们
Good night. Bye.
晚安 拜
Good night, Mrs. Draper.
德雷柏夫人 晚安
If you're here, do I have to be here?
你在这儿工作的话 我也需要留下来吗
Because I'm leaving.
因为我要走了
No, go ahead.
不用了 走吧
Good night, boss.
晚安 老板
Henry Francis. Hello.
亨利·弗朗西斯 你好
I thought I'd get the service.
我以为会是接线员接电♥话♥
This is Betty... Draper.
我是贝蒂·德雷柏
I know that.
我知道
Listen, I shouldn't have come by like that.
听着 我知道我不应该就那样过去
I hope I'm not calling too late.
我希望我打的还不迟
No, you're not.
不 不迟
I checked with my husband about the fundraiser.
我问过我丈夫关于筹资活动的事了
The fundraiser?
筹资活动
Yes, we'd be glad to do that.
是啊 我们很乐意承办
How's Tuesday the 17th?
礼拜二怎么样 十七号♥
Can you make it then? Is that good for you?
能定在那天吗 那天你有空吗
Okay.
没问题
I guess you're going through with this.
我想你正在想办法应付此事
I had to.
我别无选择
I'll have my girl call you tomorrow to make it official.
我让秘书明天打给你 把这事正式定下来
I look forward to it.
我很期待
Let me know what's usually provided by the host.
告诉我主办人一般要提供什么
Sure.
当然
Goodbye.
再见
Good night, Betty
晚安 贝蒂
Rome, Tehran, Tokyo are magnificent destinations
罗马 德黑兰 东京都是重要目的地
And that's really been the focus
而且也差不多是目前为止
of almost every campaign you've had up till now
你所有广♥告♥的重点
How to lure the American traveler abroad.
怎么把美国游客吸引出国
What more do we need than a picture of Athens
除了一张雅典的图片
to get our hearts racing?
还需要什么来让我们心潮澎湃呢
And yet,
目前
the average American experiences a level of luxury
普通的美国人的生活水平
That belongs only to kings in most of the world.
在世界大部分地方 只有王室才能达到
We're not chauvinists.
我们不是盲目的爱国主义者
We just have expectations.
我们只是有所期待而已
Well, now there's one word
现在 有一个单词可以承诺
that promises the thrill of international travel
在提供美妙的国际旅行的同时
with the comfort of home:
给你家庭般的舒适
"Hilton."
"希尔顿"
How do you say ice water in Italian?
意大利语里冰水怎么说
"Hilton."
"希尔顿"
How do you say fresh towels in Farsi?
波斯语里干净毛巾怎么说
"Hilton."
"希尔顿"
"How do you say hamburger in Japanese?
日语的汉堡包怎么说
"Hilton."
"希尔顿"
"Hilton."
"希尔顿"
It's the same in every language.
这个词可以用在所有语言当中
Maybe fried chicken.
不如用炸鸡
I don't like the sound of "hamburger" and "Hilton".
我不喜欢"汉堡"和"希尔顿"的发音
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表