Do you want to cancel it or not?
你到底要不要取消
No.
不
Then go eat something.
那去吃点东西吧
I'm not taking that dress in again.
我不想再见你来这一套了
Why did Jane get her such an expensive gift?
为何简给她那么贵的礼物
I didn't even know they saw each other.
我都不知道她们见了面
Of course you didn't.
你当然不知道
I forbid it.
我不让她们见的
I can't wait to get her out of here.
我巴不得她早一点嫁出去
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗
Goodbye.
再见
Yeah, goodbye.
再见
Jane!
简
Get in here now.
过来
I didn't know you were home.
我不知道你在家
I overdid it at lunch, as did you, I heard.
我午餐吃太多了 我听说你也破费不小啊
I'm sorry, sweetheart. I just wanted to make amends.
抱歉 宝贝 我只是想修复和她之间的关系
I got her a beautiful present.
我给她一个漂亮的礼物
Why the hell are you even talking to her?
你为何要和她说话
You're screwing things up!
你把事情搞砸了
I'm tired of the awkwardness
我对这种情况厌烦了
And I'm trying to be nice.
我想表现得好一些
I don't know what kind of world you live in,
我不了解你的世界
But I am the good person here.
但这次我没做错
You're not good because you didn't listen to me
你错了 因为你没有听我的
and you really upset her.
你让她惶恐不安
Everything you do is for her.
你做什么都为了她
I'm your wife.
我是你妻子
And guess what I live here and I get to do what I want to do,
而且我是这里的女主人 我想干什么就干什么
So stop trying to tell me that you know better.
别再对我发号♥施令
You'd better not have locked that door.
你最好别锁门
Go away!
走开
Or what? You'll commit suicide?
怎么 你想自杀吗
Peter, what are you doing home?
皮特 你在家干什么
I got fired.
我被解雇了
What happened?
发生什么事了
Lane told me Kenny is senior something of
莱恩告诉我肯尼是什么高级业务总裁
something accounts and I'm not.
不是我
I'm account something.
我是业务什么的
I couldn't even hear him.
我简直听不见他说什么
All I saw was his froglike mouth flapping.
我只看到他那青蛙嘴一张一合
So did he ask you to leave? No.
他辞退你了吗 没有
I have to ask this, but did you lose your temper?
我想问你 你当时就火气爆发了吗
No, I didn't.
没有
That's good.
很好
That's very good.
非常好
Do you remember if he said anything
你记得他是否说过
About how much they want you to stay?
他们多想要你留下吗
No.
没有
That's good too. So it didn't come up.
很好 这就表明他们没有想要解雇你
Trudy,
特鲁迪
stop it with the Ellery Queen.
别表现得像埃勒里·奎因一样[推理小说家]
I'm going to call Duck.
我要打电♥话♥给达克
No, you're not.
不 不要
They would have fired you if they wanted to fire you.
如果他们不想要你 你肯定已经被解雇了
You need to wait and see how it goes.
你得再等一等 静观其变
He basically said I care too much about my clients
他说我对客户关注太多
and they notice it.
而且他们已经注意到了
How could that be bad?
这有什么错
Peter, you hold all the cards.
皮特 你手上有牌
It's going to be fine.
一切都会好的
I thought you had left.
我以为你走了
I'm here.
我就在这
I see.
看到了
Well, thank you.
谢谢
I've done it before.
我以前也做过的
Go back to bed.
去睡吧
Do you want anything?
你想喝点儿什么吗
No. I'll be in in a bit.
不用了 我马上就好
Oh, it's got to be 100 in here.
这里像有100度
You ask the building for heat, you get heat.
你要大楼送暖 现在有了
Mr. Herman on line one.
赫尔曼先生在1号♥线
Hello. Can you give me a minute?
你好 给我一分钟时间
No.
不
I'm right around the corner at the Elysee, room 531.
我在爱丽舍酒店 531房♥
I'm in the middle of something.
我现在有点事
Peewee sweet heart, it's been three weeks.
小宝贝 已经3周了
You can get room service.
你可以叫客房♥服务
I think they have a Monte Cristo sandwich.
你还可以吃法国土司火腿三明治
You love that.
你喜欢的
I'm having lunch with Kurt and Smitty.
我要和库特及斯密特一起去吃午餐
They're a couple of homos. Tell them you have plans.
他们是同性恋 告诉他们你有约了
It's kind of short notice.
现在毁约太仓促了
Come on, creative, be creative.
拜托 小智多星 想个有创意的借口
I have to go to the printer.
我得去印刷厂一趟
I know a nooner when I hear one.
恐怕是要出去偷腥吧
You're disgusting.
你真恶心
I was hoping to catch you on your way to lunch.
我本想在你去吃饭时找你
Too late.
晚了
I found out yesterday that head of accounts
我昨天得知业务主管的位置
is going to kenny and his haircut.
给了肯尼 还有他该死的发型
I heard.
我听说了
Can you turn that off?
你能把电视关上吗
Not really.
不行
Were you consulted?
他找你商量了吗
After the fact.
事后才找我的
What does it mean?
什么意思
It's not good.
不太好
I know it's not good.
我知道不好
There's no future for me here
我在这没有未来
How did you do it?
你怎么做到的
You made your job up
你让自己升职
I didn't. I looked at other agencies,
没有 我看看其它公♥司♥
Saw that they had TV departments
他们都有电视部门
And wondered why we didn't.
奇怪我们为什么没有
Oh. There's no such thing in the accounts field.
在业务部没有这种事
There's marketing.
做销♥售♥吗
That's a research job.
是做研究的工作
Is this official?
这是正式的吗
Yes.
是的
I'm afraid we can't hire Mr. Charcot.
恐怕我们无法雇佣夏库特先生
Well, at least you had the guts to send me a memo.
至少你还好意思给我一份会议记录
He's far too expensive.
他身价太高了
Salvatore Romano is gone.
萨尔瓦多·罗曼诺走了
There is no one in charge of the Art Department.
没人管理美术部
I haven't heard a complaint from any of the clients.
我还没听到客户投诉
Jesus! It's hotter in here than in my office.
老天 这里比我办公室还热
That's because you're overexcited.
这是因为你太激动了
Do you want me to walk you through a delivery schedule?
你想让我给你看一下交稿日期吗
This is Walter Cronkite in our newsroom
[沃特·科隆特为您带来实时新闻播报]
And there has been an attempt,
[也许你们已经知道]
As perhaps you know now, on the life of President Kennedy.
[有人试图刺杀肯尼迪总统]
He was wounded in an automobile driving
[他从达拉斯机场回城的途中]
from dallas airport into downtown Dallas
[在汽车上遇刺受伤]
Along with governor Connally of Texas.
[同行的还有德州州长康纳利]
They've been taken to parkland Hospital there
[他们已被送往帕克兰医院]
where their condition is as yet unkn...
[目前仍情况不明]
My God, how much have you been smoking in here?
天 你抽了多少烟
Sorry about that.
抱歉
I'm, uh, glad you ran over.
很高兴你来了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表