He's my age. So he was born with a lot of money.
他与我同龄 却含着金汤匙出生
He has a dream and it's our job to make it come true.
他有梦想 而我们的工作就是帮他圆梦
Well, there you have it.
那就继续吧
Nicely done, my boy.
做得好 小子
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Get off your feet. It's bad for the baby.
别站着 这样对孩子不好
As soon as I finish the dishes.
等我洗完碟子
Sit with me.
陪我坐一会儿
You're cleaning up for the maid.
你就是闲不住
You're just like your mother.
和你母亲一样
I don't like watching you commit suicide.
我可不想看着你折磨自己
Neither do your kids.
对孩子也是
What do you want, daddy?
你想说什么 爸爸
It's-- It's all laid out in here--
都写在这里了
My arrangements. Just follow the directions.
我的遗嘱 照这上面做就好
I don't want to talk about this.
我不想谈这个
We talk about it now and then we don't talk about it.
现在谈完 以后就不用再提了
That's the idea. Fine.
一劳永逸 好吧
Jesus. Smoke your cigarette.
老天 抽你的烟吧
Funerals are a dishonest business.
无商不奸 葬礼同样如此
People don't want to think about it--
只是人们不愿意这么想
That's how they get you.
他们的生意就是这么来的
Remember what happened with your mother?
还记得你母亲那会儿吗
The will's translucent, transparent or something
这份遗嘱 部分公开还是完全公开
According to the lawyers. You run the show.
律师说由你做主
You took me in.
你为我送终
Anything else?
还有别的吗
I want you to have your mother's coats.
我希望你留下你母亲的衣服
I gave Judy the hudson seal,
我把兔皮大衣给了朱迪
But I want you to have the chinchilla
但我想把栗鼠皮的留给你
And obviously the mink.
当然还有水貂皮的
They're in the cedar closet.
都在杉木衣柜里
They key's in Gloria's end table.
钥匙在歌♥莉亚的床头柜里
Okay, daddy.
好的 爸爸
You don't want to hear about it,
你不想听这些对吧
Scarlett o'hara?
斯嘉丽·奥海拉[《飘》女主角]
I have the folder.
遗嘱我已经收下了
Oh, you've always been sensitive.
你总是这么敏感
That's my fault for shielding you
我不该一直把你
From all the dangers out there
护在我的羽翼之下
That's probably why you married this joker.
也许这才导致你嫁给这个自以为是的家伙
If you'd even known what was possible...
如果你经历过外面的大千世界
But that's that. I wrote it down.
但是木已成舟 我都写下来了
We never have to talk about it again.
我们再也不必谈论这个了
I don't understand why you like talking about this
我不明白 为何你非得谈论这个
When you can see so clearly that it upsets me.
你明知道这会让我很难过
You're being selfish and morbid.
你真是自私 而且病态
I'm your little girl.
我可是你宝贝女儿
And I know
虽然我知道
it must be horrible to be looking at whatever you're looking at,
从此闭上双眼一定非常可怕
But can't you keep it to yourself?
但你何必让我也承受这恐惧呢
What kind of mood is he in?
他现在情绪如何
I'm never right.
我向来说不准
Has anybody been outside? Do I need a coat? I'd take it.
有人出去过没 需要穿大衣吗 最好带上
Don, George Caan dropped out of Patio
唐 乔治·卡恩为了去洛杉矶拍电影
To direct a picture in L.A.
退出了"百低"广♥告♥的制♥作♥
I look forward to his average work. Replace him.
他那水平也没什么好期待 找人替他
There's no time and there's no talent.
没时间 也没人了
What were you going to do if you had to fire him?
只能炒掉他 不然还能怎么做
Have Sal do it. Are you serious?
让萨尔接手好了 你认真的吗
Sal, do you want to do it? Of course I do.
萨尔 你想接手吗 当然
It sounds good, but it makes me very nervous.
听起来不错 但这让我极度紧张
It's lifted straight from "Bye Bye Birdie."
它完全取自"再见小鸟"
It's a single shot. Sal did the storyboards.
长焦拍摄 萨尔做的分镜头样板
I could go on, but I don't think I should have to.
我还可以继续解释 但应该没这必要了
Alison? Keen's chophouse.
艾莉森 在科恩餐厅
Thank you, Don.
谢谢 唐
Tag. You're it.
讨论结束 交给你了
Hey. You don't want to cut towards yourself.
别伤到自己
There we go.
开始吧
I've got some great things in here.
我可收藏了不少好东西
This is an exact imitation of the Gettysburg address.
这可是葛底斯堡演说的精美复♥制♥品
You know about honest Abe? He learned to read by candlelight.
你知道"诚实的林肯"吗 他点着蜡烛学习
That's right.
没错
Well, I'll be.
我也会的
Don.
唐
Look at this.
看这个
Victory medal, France.
法国胜利勋章
I should have another for beating the clap.
我本该再获一枚 奖励我战胜淋病
Here we are.
终于到它了
That spike-- It's Prussian.
瞧这尖顶 这是普鲁士风格
Germany's greatest soldiers. You had to respect that.
德意志最棒的战士 这点值得尊敬
That's where I got him.
我就是从这儿击中他的
You see that?
看见没
Dried blood. You shot him?
干了的血迹 你击毙了他吗
I think so. I shot lots of them.
我想是的 我击毙他们很多人
They were trying to kill us.
因为他们想杀死我们
war is bad. Maybe,
战争太可怕了 也许
But it makes a man out of you--
但战争造就真正的男人
Living off the land,
背井离乡
Battling the elements,
对抗恶劣的环境
Standing alongside your brothers.
与兄弟们并肩作战
Ask your pop. Gene.
问问你♥爸♥爸 吉恩
What? Gene, don't.
怎么了 吉恩 别这样
Come on. Bobby, give it back.
这有什么 博比 放回去
Let him have it! that's why I got it!
让他留着好了 我收藏就是为了流传下去
Can't I have it? There was a person in that helmet.
我能留下吗 那是别人戴过的头盔
An enemy. Bobby, it's a dead man's hat.
是敌人 博比 那头盔底下死过人
Take it off. Keep it on.
拿下来 戴着
It's yours.
归你了
There was this girl...
曾经有这么一个女孩
You like? It was on sale at a&s.
喜欢吗 在A&S打折买♥♥的
Looks like a lot more than 20% off.
这么省料 得打8折吧
Oh, Kitty.
凯蒂
Kitty.
凯蒂
Mmm. I'm working.
我在工作
Something's wrong, isn't it?
出什么事了 是吗
No.
不
No no no, don't say that.
不不不 别那么说
Don't say that.
别那么说
I'm not myself.
我不在状态
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
Why are men so embarrassed to share their emotions?
为何男人总是羞于分享他们的心情
Please.
求你了
Sal...
萨尔
The past few months--
最近几个月
Something's wrong.
有些事不太对劲
That's not true. It is true.
不是那样的 是的
You know, I don't need that much,
我并非欲求过多
But I do need tending.
但是我确实需要关心
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Well, what can I do?
我该怎么做
You won't even tell me.
你都不愿告诉我
Make some excuse.
就算是找个借口也好
For the last six months,
最近的半年
Maybe a year even,
也许是一年
I've watched my job disappear.
我眼见着自己的工作能力无用武之地
Nobody wants illustrations anymore. It's all about photography.
没人再想看手绘图 人们只对照片有兴趣
And yes, I've been nervous.
是的 我很紧张
And now I have this opportunity
现在我终于有这个机会
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表