That's true.
就是这个道理
Let's see if we can find you some ear plugs.
我去看看帮你们找两附耳塞
Bacardi, Bel Jolie, Birds Eye, Cadbury,
百加得 贝尔朱莉 伯利兹 吉百利
Campbell soup international,
汤厨集团
Cartwright double-sided aluminum,
卡特莱特双面铝业公♥司♥
Chevron oil, Dunkin' donuts,
谢夫隆石油 唐恩都乐
General foods europe, Kodak, Lever Brothers,
通用食品欧洲分部 柯达 利华兄弟
Martinsons, Popsicle, Relaxacizor,
马丁森咖啡 冷食集团 利来克塞斯
Rio De Janerio-- which is dormant.
里约热内卢 这个暂停合作
United Fruits, Warner Brothers.
联合水果公♥司♥ 华纳兄弟
And now for Mr. Campbell.
由坎贝尔先生负责的客户是
Admiral Television, Rlpine Real Estate,
艾德蒙电视公♥司♥ 阿帕地♥产♥
Bethlehem Steel, Con-ed, Gillette, Gordon's,
伯利恒钢铁公♥司♥ 电力集团 吉列 哥顿
Liberty Capital Savings, Lucky Strike, Maytag,
自♥由♥资本储蓄所 幸福时光 美泰克家电
North American Aviation,
北美航♥空♥工业公♥司♥
P&G, Pampers, Playtex, Samsonite,
保洁 帮宝适 倍得适 新秀丽
Secor Laxatives, Snyder's Ketchup, Utz.
塞科尔轻泻剂 斯奈德番茄酱 优滋薯片
Why does he have Utz?
为什么优滋归他负责
Some of this was done based on accounts
现在的分工方案基于客户类型
And some of this was done based on relationship's
以及负责人的业务人脉关系
And you figure out what happened with Utz.
你应该了解优滋的情况
So you decided all of this?
你决定了所有客户分工方案吗
Forty-cents of every dollar at this agency
公♥司♥现在有40%的投入都花在电视部门
Is spent in the television department but no-- we did.
不过 这是我们共同决定的
What are these others for?
那这些剩下的客户呢
Olson.
奥尔森会负责
She's all over the place.
她真是无处不在啊
You know that's not true.
你说笑了
You're each taking half the company.
你们现在平分了公♥司♥的客户
Course it's possible someone could distinguish themselves.
可能有些人会表现得出类拔萃
Could be easier that way.
那样就简单多了
Can you believe this?
真是难以置信
If you're upset, you seem to be hiding it.
看来你感觉不错啊
I'm excited.
我很兴奋
I mean, I feel badly about Burt Peterson.
说实话 我为伯特·彼得森感到难过
Three kids, wife with cancer--
三个孩子 还有个身患癌症的妻子
But you greased up the shoot and shoved him down it.
不正是你造成他如今的悲惨境遇吗
What could possibly be the matter?
此话怎讲
Why did you even accept this?
你为什么要接受这份分工
You have no interest in this.
你对此根本兴趣索然
Why wouldn't I want this?
我怎么就对此没兴趣
Because you're no good.
因为你能力有限
They want us to hate each other.
他们这样做就是想让我们勾心斗角
I refuse to participate in that.
我可没那么蠢
Very nice.
很好
Very-very nice.
相当好
Look at you, never break a sweat.
瞧瞧你 一副好逸恶劳的样子
You're right-- I should just lay down
你说的对 我何不干脆放轻松点
And we should run together holding hands.
与你一起并肩奋斗
What time is it?
几点了
1:15.
1点15分
We should be back in the office by three.
3点前我们应该能到公♥司♥
We're going back to the office?
我们要回公♥司♥吗
I'm gonna ask you something
我想问你个事情
and I want you to be completely honest with me.
我希望你坦诚以对
London fog.
"伦敦雾"的广♥告♥创意
It's a subway car...
在一个地铁车厢中...
And there's a commuter looking up.
一名乘客的目光似乎在张望些什么
There's a girl with her back to us.
一个妙龄少女背对着我们
She's wearing one of those short, tan one's
她身着一件褐色短款雨衣
But it's open.
雨衣下摆自然敞开
Her legs are bare.
她裸♥露♥的玉腿若隐若现
We know what he's seeing...
我们便知道那名乘客正在看些什么...
Limit your exposure.
尽量控制一下暴露程度
That's it?
就这些吗
Good?
觉得如何
Mr. Hooker, may I speak with you?
胡克先生 能和你说句话吗
I thought it was a good idea that ppl had an office
我觉得为访客安排一间接待室
For when visitors come.
真是个好主意
Course it would make since for someone
那样在平常空闲的时间
To be occupying it in the meantime.
便可供其它人使用
I wrestled up an office for you.
我尽量帮你争取到了一间办公室
I hope you find it appropriate to your status.
希望它能和你的职位相称
My position?
我的职位是什么
Steer Mr. Price-- not exactly in the thick of things
协助普莱斯先生 这差事并不十分繁重
But you will have someone to attend to your typing
然而你还是需要有人帮你打字
To avoid you siphoning off the man hours.
以免把时间浪费在无谓的体力劳动上
My own girl of my choosing?
我可以亲自挑选自己的秘书吗
I will have a lineup.
我会为你提供若干候选人的
Did he take the ant farm?
他把那个蚂蚁农庄的玩具拿走了吗
No, it's actually Mr. Cooper's.
没有 那个实际上是库珀先生的
Oh. It just lives there.
所以 不要管它 放在那就好
Hello, sweetheart.
你好吗 亲爱的
Now, don't be cross.
不要生气
I'll only be a minute.
我就呆一小会儿
You have a fever?
你发烧了吗
No.
没有
"Peter Campbell, the buck stops here."
"皮特·坎贝尔 责无旁贷"[杜鲁门座右铭]
Huh, the buck stops here...
责无旁贷...
Unless it stops over there.
我看还是"责有旁贷"吧
What's the matter?
出什么事了吗
There's two heads of accounts.
现在有两个业务主管
Kenny Cosgrove and I are sharing it.
肯尼·科斯格罗夫和我
Oh, I'm so sorry.
哦 真遗憾
I was sitting there and they just...
我就傻傻地坐在会议室 听他们...
Read off a list of names.
念着名单
A list of companies...
那些公♥司♥客户的名单...
That's my life.
看来我命该如此
I know you won't like hearing this
我知道你不爱听
But you're a lot like my father.
可你确实很像我的父亲
You're an ambitious man and an ambitious man
你是个雄心勃勃的人 而这样的人
Is never happy with what he has.
是从来不会满足现状的
Why does it always have to be like this?
可为什么总要经历这些曲折
Why can't I get anything good all at once?
为何不让我一步登天
This is an amazing opportunity!
这正是个千载难逢的机会
They believe in you.
他们相信你的能力
Don't turn it sour.
不要辜负了他们
It's a test.
这是一场考验
Why not just cut it short and tell them I want it.
何不直截了当地去告诉他们我的想法
You can do whatever you want
你可以顺着自己的性子去做
But they do not want to hear your outrage.
但他们不想听你激愤满腔的抱怨
They want you to beat Ken.
他们是想看到你打败肯
I know what they want, Trudy.
我很清楚他们的心思 特鲁迪
And honestly, I don't know...
可说实话 我就是不明白...
I can't live with this.
我不能忍♥受这个过程
But you'll try.
但你会尽力而为的
It's great!
太棒了
It's a great ad!
真是完美广♥告♥案
So, how was everything in Baltimore?
巴尔的摩之行怎么样
Out of town, Don draper...
远离城市喧嚣 唐·德雷柏...
First class.
头等舱
Go on.
还有呢
Two old married men.
两个已婚的老男人
Oh, there was a fire in the hotel
对了 还赶上了酒店失火
But no casualties.
好在没有伤亡
That's too bad.
真是倒霉
For casting this lucky fellow in the subway.
这个在地铁里走运的小子
What's he look like?
他要看上去如何
I don't know, a little excited...
我不太确定 应该有点兴奋...
A little shocked.
有点激动
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表