How would you describe your dog's temperament?
形容一下你的狗的性格吧
She's picky, and she's nervous sometimes,
它很挑剔 有时甚至神经质
But she's very smart. And yours?
但很聪明 你的呢
He's independent, you know?
它很独♥立♥ 明白吗
He knows what he likes. He's pretty hard to fool.
它知道自己想要什么 很难耍到它
Oh my god, they're describing themselves.
老天 他们是在说自己吧
This your first group?
这就是第一组吗
What if I told you
我想说的是
your dogs were enjoying Caldecott Farms?
你们的狗正在享用考尔德科特农场的狗食
What's it called? I wouldn't like it.
什么 不能吃这个
Bingo, stop. I've never heard of it.
宾果 不许吃了 我没听过这牌子
Well, you should. They make it out of ponies.
太不应该了 他们用马肉来做狗食
Goodness gracious. That's this one?
仁慈的主啊 就是这个吗
This is the first I'm hearing of this.
这是我第一次听说这事
I wish you would've told me.
你应该早些告诉我
When people are protesting, I'm on board.
人们都在保护动物的时候 我却在残害
Well, what brand does your dog prefer?
那您的狗喜欢什么牌子的狗食呢
Why would you do this to us? It's inhumane.
你怎么能这样对我们 简直不人道
Bingo looks sick. Turn it off.
宾果好像不舒服 关掉
Could somebody get that? I can't turn it off.
谁去弄一下 我关不掉啊
It's actually happening. Turn off the sound.
这是真实场景啊 把声音关掉
I already know how people feel.
我知道人们是什么反应
It's your job to change that.
所以才让你改变这种状况
Any agency that does not change the name
如果哪个广♥告♥公♥司♥告诉你可以不必更换品牌名
is stealing your money.
那一定是在骗你的钱
The product is good-- it's high quality,
你的产品很好 质量上乘
Dodogs love it-- but the name has been poisoned.
狗狗喜爱 但这品牌现在是臭名昭著
That name got us where we are.
我们凭着这品牌一路走来
Do you think that was just luck?
你觉得只是靠运气吗
I'm not saying a new name is easy to find
我并不是说换个新名字很容易
And we will give you a lot of options,
虽然我们可以为你提供很多选择
But it's a label on a can.
但那始终只是罐子上的商标而已
It will be true, because it will promise the quality
诚然 罐里所装的食物质量如何
of the product that's inside.
品牌名是一种重要的保障
Well, I'm going to wait it out--
我还是到外面去等吧
And not for these morons,
我已经不指望你们这些蠢货了
but for another agency to solve my problem.
还是找别的广♥告♥公♥司♥来解决我的问题吧
Jesus, Annabelle, let it go.
老天 安娜贝尔 你放手吧
The name is done.
那品牌已经完了
It's unfair, but it's over.
是不公平 但完了就是完了
Annabelle! Are you ready for the next group?
安娜贝尔 准备好进行下一组了吗
I don't like the way you're speaking to me.
我不喜欢你跟我说话的语气
Everybody out.
大家回避一下
Is this about last night?
是昨晚的迁怒吗
I don't even remember last night.
我早已忘却昨晚发生了何事
Oh, well, you threw yourself at me and I turned you down.
你扑到我身上 但我把你推开了
I'm right. You want to hurt me.
我没猜错 你恶意针对我
No. No, I don't.
不 我没有
You want to know if it was a great time?
想听我说当年是段美好时光吗
It was.
是的
Do you want to know if you broke my heart?
想听我说你伤了我的心吗
Obviously.
毫无疑问
Well, it was a mistake.
是我的错
It's nice to hear, but it doesn't matter anymore.
听你这么说我感到安慰 但已经无所谓了
It does to me.
对我有所谓
When I was burying this man,
当我给那个男人送葬的时候
All I thought was
我脑海中只有一个念头
I'd have rather had my heart broken every day by you.
我宁愿我心日日为你碎 也要与你在一起
You were the one.
你就是我命中注定的男人
You weren't.
可惜你不是我命中注定的女人
Well, you're lucky you found her.
你很幸运 因为你最终找到了那个女人
Goodbye, Roger.
再见 罗杰
I think it's about four hours to Norwich,
大概还有四小时到诺威奇吧
But the Norwich Inn might be a little past it,
但诺威奇旅店可能更远一些
And we can check in till midnight. We'll be fine.
午夜前都可以登记入住 没事的
I'll be right out.
马上回来
Daddy?
爸爸
I'll be right back, Salamander.
我马上就回来 小宝贝
Daddy!
爸爸
I left my hat in the car.
我把帽子忘在车里了
Get it later.
一会儿再拿
I need to talk to you.
我有话对你说
Go upstairs. We want to say hi to daddy.
上楼去 我们想跟爸爸打招呼
Upstairs.
上楼
You're home early. What did William do now?
你提前回家了 威廉现在怎么样
Not right now, Don.
现在不是说这个的时候 唐
Why didn't you just call the office?
为什么你不直接打电♥话♥到办公室
I came home to feed the dog and change shirts.
我回来给狗喂食 换件衣服
I have a client dinner in the city.
一会儿在城里有个应酬
I need to show you something.
我要给你看点东西
What's going on? Open this drawer.
到底怎么了 把抽屉打开
Betts, that's my desk.
贝蒂 那是我的桌子
Open the drawer or I will.
你不打开的话 我会亲自动手
Fine.
好吧
Betty, this is my desk.
贝蒂 这是我的桌子
It's private.
私人领域
Where did you get these?
你从哪儿拿的钥匙
You left them in the pocket of your bathrobe,
你忘在浴袍口袋里了
But I could've had a locksmith in here anytime I wanted.
我随时可以找个锁匠将它强行打开
I respected your privacy too long.
我尊重你的隐私已经太久了
Open it.
打开
No.
不
You know I know what's in there.
你很清楚我知道里面有什么
I can explain.
我可以解释
You didn't have to look at my things.
你没必要翻我的东西
Which things, Don?
什么东西 唐
The pictures covered with other people's names?
写着另一个名字的你的照片吗
Is that you?
是你吗
Dick-- is that your name?
迪克 是你的名字吗
People change their names, Betts.
人都有可能改名字的 贝蒂
You did. I did
你也改过 我是改过
I took your name.
从了你的姓
And so did this Anna woman, whoever she is.
这个叫安娜的女人也一样 虽然我不知道她是谁
I can explain. I know. I know you can.
听我解释 我知道 你能解释
You're a very very gifted storyteller.
你可是讲故事的好手
Betts, I--
贝蒂 我
I need a drink.
我需要酒
Are you thinking of what to say or
你是在酝酿要怎么说吗
are you just looking at that door?
还是想着要从这扇门出去
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不去
I'll get you a drink. Just sit down.
我给你拿喝的 你坐
You bought her a house.
你给她买♥♥了房♥子
Where do you want me to start?
你想让我从哪儿讲起
What's your name?
你叫什么
Donald Draper...
唐纳德·德雷柏
But it used to be Dick Whitman.
但我以前叫迪克·惠特曼
And who's that woman? Your other wife.
那女人是谁 另一个妻子吗
It wasn't...
我跟她...
Romantic.
并非男女爱情关系
I ended up married to her because I ran away to join the army.
因为我去参军 我们之间的婚姻也到了尽头
There was an accident.
战场上出了事故
This guy was killed and I was injured.
有个人死了 我也受了重伤
But they made a mistake.
但他们登记错了
All I had to do was be him and I could leave Korea.
而我只要借用他的身份就可以离开韩国
Be who?
谁的身份
Donald Draper.
唐纳德·德雷柏
You took his name?
你用了他的名字
Yes.
是的
Isn't that against the law?
这不是犯法的吗
Yes.
是的
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表