I've prepared all of your correspondence and
您所有的信件我都整理好了
the summaries are here for you to go over.
摘要在这里 请您过目
You can put them down.
放在这儿吧
Well, it's just--
那个 只是
It's 5:00. Sorry about that.
已经5点了 抱歉
You probably want to be leaving.
你应该想下班了吧
What are you up to?
你有什么安排吗
Well, some of the girls from here and the traveler's insurance
广♥告♥部和旅游保险部门的几个姑娘
got a place in Saltaire.
准备去索尔泰尔玩乐
Mosquitoes. They don't bother me.
那有蚊子 蚊子不会咬我的
Some people they bother. Some people they don't.
有些人易招蚊子 有些人则完全没有这种烦恼
I'm just one of those people. A thing like that.
我属于那种不招蚊子的 还有这回事
Is he making you work because he's got no place to go?
因为他自己没有去处 就不让你下班吗
No.
不是的
Have a wonderful weekend, dear.
周末愉快 亲爱的
Why is that that the man is on his own
为什么一个男人的家室不在身边
is an object of pity
他就变成了同情的对象
When she's the one you should really feel sorry for?
你们应该同情她这种单身女郎才对
I don't feel sorry for her.
她有什么值得同情的
Those girls do whatever they want.
那些姑娘可以随心所欲做任何事
Still working, Campbell?
还在工作吗 坎贝尔
There's no reason to show off.
用不着做样子吧
Cooper's in Montana,
反正库珀还在蒙大拿
Sterling's in Jane
斯特林在和简逍遥快活
And Draper's on vacation. He's not on vacation.
德雷柏也去度假了 他可不是度假
He's been in Dallas, Denver or something.
他在达拉斯 或者丹佛还是哪的
Hilton sent him to every armpit that he has.
希尔顿派他去旗下各处分店考察
I'd like to get out of town in August once,
我倒是想在八月的时候出城旅游一下
even for work.
就算是为了工作也好
I love this time of year.
我很喜欢每年的这个时节
It's quiet.
很安静
It used to be like this when I was a kid all the time.
从我还小的时候 就是这样了
I'd lie in bed at night,
夜晚 我会躺在床上
hear horses going by.
听着马群经过时的马蹄声
New york in August?
八月的纽约
It's like a great big melting wax museum.
简直是个巨大的正在融化的蜡像馆
Nothing but those fat girls with the hairy armpits
只有不刮腋毛的胖姑娘们
putting their feet in the fountain.
在喷泉边踏水而已
You know what? My weekend doesn't look so bad now.
相比之下 我的周末似乎没那么糟了
I'll take anybody for a drink who wants one.
我请喝酒 有谁想去吗
I poured you a beer.
我给你倒了杯啤酒
If you were wondering, there's a hathaway in there.
如果你好奇的话 那有件海赛威衬衫
The hotel gave me someone else's shirt.
旅馆服务员把别人的衬衫错给了我
Then you should complain to Mr. Hilton.
那你应该向希尔顿先生投诉
They should be paying you for this.
他们应该付你酬劳的
There's a hearing, and I'm paid well enough already.
有个听证会 而且我的薪水已经不错了
What are they doing out there?
他们在外面干什么呢
Catching lightning bugs.
抓萤火虫
You should join them.
你应该和他们一起玩玩
Yes, this is Elizabeth Draper From the junior league of tarrytown
是的 我是达里镇青少年联合会的伊丽莎白·德雷柏
Calling for Mrs. Howard Englewood.
我想找霍华德·安吉伍德女士
We're trying to save the pleasantville road reservoir.
我们想要保护普林森的水库
When do you expect them back?
请问她们什么时候回来
Oh, that's no good.
这太糟了
Yes, have a good evening.
是的 祝你晚上愉快
Uh, Draper residence.
这里是德雷柏住♥宅♥
Just a minute. Don.
请稍等 唐
Come on, Don. It's for you.
过来 唐 你的电♥话♥
It's Mr. Hilton's office.
是希尔顿先生的办公室打来的
This is Don.
我是唐
Okay. When?
好的 什么时候
Tuesday night.
周二晚上
Pan am. Sure, send it to my office.
泛美航♥空♥公♥司♥ 好 送到我办公室吧
You as well.
你也是
Where are you going now?
现在又要去哪儿
He wants me to fly out Tuesday night and join him in Rome.
他要我周二晚上飞去罗马见他
Rome?
罗马
Well, that's a lot better than Dallas.
倒是比达拉斯好多了
Not for two days, it isn't.
就去两天 有什么好的
I'll see the coliseum from a taxi cab.
只能从出租车里看两眼竞技场
We should've gone to the beach for the summer.
我和孩子们真该去海滩度假
You've been gone the whole time anyway.
你整个夏天都在外面东奔西跑
First of all, that's not true.
第一 不是这样的
Second, there's nothing stopping you from coming with me.
第二 你可以和我一起去的
You have a passport.
你有护照
I guess our two-Month-Old isn't an issue.
我想我们那2个月的小宝贝是个问题
We can stay at the Waldorf anytime we want.
我们可以随时入住华尔道夫酒店
Because that's just like Rome.
因为那里就和罗马一摸一样
Sorry.
抱歉
I've gotta catch up on my sleep.
我得回去再睡会
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Are you trying to get that in or out?
你是想把它放进去还是拿出来
It's stuck.
它卡住了
You work for the Lawrences, right?
你是给劳伦斯家干活的 对吧
I'm very sorry.
我很抱歉
You're their au pair, aren't you?
你是他们的保姆 对吧
Yes, but they will send me home.
是的 可他们马上就会解雇我的
First of all, let's take care of this.
首先 我们还是把这个解决了吧
Oh. What happened?
出什么事了
I can't tell you.
我不能告诉你
Yes, you can. I can't.
你可以的 我不能
What's your name?
你叫什么
Gertrude. My name is Peter.
格特鲁德 我叫皮特
I'm in 14g.
我住在14G
And I'm not going to get you in trouble.
我不会给你惹上什么麻烦的
I have this party, I borrow her dress
我要参加一个聚会 就借了她的礼服来穿
and this happened.
结果搞成这样了
No one can clean and she's coming home.
怎么都洗不干净 她马上就回来了
So you thought you would throw it away?
所以你就想干脆扔掉算了
They're just going to think you stole it.
他们会觉得是你偷走的
Whoa whoa, wait. Hold on.
等一下 先别走呢
I don't think you're thinking clearly.
我觉得你可能没明白
You could put it back in the closet
你可以把它放回衣橱里
And when she takes it out, blame it on the little kids.
等她拿出来的时候 就说是小孩弄脏的
They have a girl, right?
他们有个小女儿 对吧
I would never do this.
我不能这么做
When are they coming home?
他们什么时候回家
Uh, Thursday.
周四
Give it to me. For what?
给我吧 为什么
Just give it to me.
给我就好了
Let me see what I can do. Are you sure?
也许我能帮上忙 你确定吗
And people say New York's not friendly.
谁说纽约市民不友好来着
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm not promising anything.
我不敢保证能帮上忙
I'll do my best.
不过我会尽力而为的
Good night.
晚安
We've read your statement, Mrs. Gumport,
我们看过你的提案了 坎伯特夫人
And we appreciate your concern.
我们也很感激你对此事的关注
So where is he? We're next.
他怎么还没到 下一个就是我们了
I don't know. Did he say he was coming?
我不知道 他说过会来吗
I didn't speak to him exactly.
其实我没有直接跟他对话
Maybe he sent a letter, a proclamation or something.
说不定他寄信过来了 或者声明书什么的
I believe that completes our old business.
看来我们的旧议程解决了
We'll move onto the new business on the agenda.
下面进行议程表上的新议案
We will begin with addressing the gas station signs
首先 我们将讨论南水街加油站
on south water street.
标示的选址问题
Um, excuse me.
打扰一下
I believe there's been a request
我认为应该还有一个提案
for discussion of the pleasantville road reservoir.
是要求讨论普林森水库问题的
It's on the agenda.
就在议程表上
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表