I'm not really sure.
我也不是很清楚
How do you know him?
你是怎么认识他的
I met him at a party for Don's work.
在一个派对上碰见的 都是唐的工作伙伴
Oh, here he is. Oh my. It just says "advisor."
应该是他了 天啊 写着"顾问"
Oh. Yes, I know who he is.
这样啊 我知道他是谁了
He used to be the republican party chair for Westchester county.
他担任过维斯切斯特郡共和党的主席
I know him.
我认识他
Well, call him then.
那打电♥话♥给他
I think we have a better chance if Betty calls.
我觉得由贝蒂来打电♥话♥ 效果会更好些
It's not adorable to pretend like you're not adorable.
你的魅力想掩饰也是掩饰不住的
Call him.
打给他吧
He's a big deal.
他可是关键人物
Miami is where we should start, let it grow from there.
就从迈阿密先开始 那里是最初增长点
Ho-Ho wants it everywhere.
Ho-Ho希望各处都有增长
He just bought land in Seattle. It's an indoor city.
他刚在西雅图买♥♥了地 那可是个室内城
As long as he keeps writing checks.
因为他一直在写支票 足不出户
Look, do you want to kill this thing in one blow
你们是想要杀鸡取卵呢
Or do you want to shear the sheep every year?
还是想要细水长流
Whatever you want, Don.
都听你的 唐
You made it clear you don't want to talk about it,
很明显 你不想谈论和希尔顿的交情
But at least tell us how you know him.
但起码告诉我们你们是怎么认识的
We ran into each other at a party.
我们是在一个派对上碰巧遇到的
That'll be all.
就这样吧
I know Roger will be the face of this thing,
我知道应该是由罗杰来领头
But I wouldn't mind doing the legwork.
我也不介意做些跑腿活儿
Pete, I think you're supposed to bring in the account
皮特 为公♥司♥吸引客户的人应该是你
And I'm supposed to beg to be on it.
我应该求你让我加入才对
What happened with north American Aviation?
北美航♥空♥的事怎么样了
It's going well,
进行得很好
My friend Russ who deals with McNamara's office
我的朋友 鲁斯 在麦克纳马拉的手下工作
Said the orders are through the roof
他说订单都快堆到房♥顶了
For helicopters, carbines and especially jets for Vietnam.
直升机 卡♥宾♥枪♥和针对越南战场的喷气飞机供不应求
I think I've convinced North American
我想我已经成功说服了北美航♥空♥公♥司♥
They're going to need to spend more
他们只有不惜血本
If they want to get out of NASA and into the pentagon.
才能脱离民用航♥空♥总署 进入军用航♥天♥部门
When they do,
等这事成了
We can talk about Hilton.
我们再谈希尔顿的事
Understood.
明白
Oh. No. Yes, of course.
哦 不 当然了
He's busy.
他肯定公务繁忙
It's Wilson-4-8-0-3-8.
这里是威尔逊48038号♥
Betty Braper.
我是贝蒂·德雷柏
He can call me anytime.
任何时候都回电都可以
It's a civic matter regarding Ossining.
这事关乎奥斯宁的公民们
Thank you.
谢谢
Lunch!
该吃午饭了
Wash your hands, Bobby.
先洗手 博比
Draper residence.
这里是德雷柏家
Mrs. Draper, it's Henry Francis.
德雷柏太太 我是亨利·弗朗西斯
Yes, of course.
是的
I appreciate you getting back to me so quickly.
很感谢你这么快就回电
Stop it.
别闹了
Could you hold just a moment?
您能稍等一下吗
I'm going to get on the extension. of course.
我去拿分机 好的
I'm going in the study. Hang up the phone.
我去书房♥ 帮我挂上电♥话♥
Damn it!
该死的
What is wrong with you? You said to hang up the phone.
你干什么 你说的帮你挂上电♥话♥
After I pick up the phone.
那是说等我接起电♥话♥以后
Freeze.
站那儿别动
Draper residence. It's Henry again.
这里是德雷柏家 还是我
We were disconnected. I'm sorry about that
刚刚电♥话♥被挂断了 我很抱歉
My son.
是我儿子干的
I know how that goes. How are you?
我明白怎么回事 你还好吗
You must have had your baby by now.
你现在一定已经生了小孩了吧
Yes, I did. You remembered.
是的 你还记得
What did you have? A little boy.
男孩还是女孩 男孩
Can you get him registered by November?
你能在十一月前为他登记户口吗
I just realized everyone who calls you must want something.
原来所有人都是无事不登三宝殿的
Actually, I've been doing most of the calling lately.
事实上 最近我总在求人办事
What can I do for you?
我能帮什么忙吗
Well, we were hoping you could stop
我们希望你可以阻止
The destruction of the Pleasantville Road reservoir.
对普林森蓄水池的破坏
Who's "we"?
你说的我们是指
I'm representing the junior league of Tarrytown.
我还代表着塔里敦的青少年联合会
They want to build a 3-million-gallon water tank
有人想要建一个三百万加仑容量的水塔
And it's a very scenic area. I know the area.
选址还在一个风景秀丽的地方 我知道
Well, it's practically the governor's backyard.
那里基本算是州长的后院了
That's true, but I grew up there as well.
没错 但我也是在那儿长大的
Really? Where? Mount Salem.
真的吗 在哪里 塞伦山
I'm heading upstate tomorrow afternoon.
我明天下午去北部
Maybe I could stop by and take a look.
也许可以停车下去看看
Well, tomorrow is Saturday.
可明天是礼拜六
Of course. Work every day.
是啊 我每天都得工作
I forget other people don't.
忘了别人还得过周末了
No.
不
This is very important to me.
这件事对我来说很重要
I think I could find the time.
我会找个合适的时间
Is Swenson's bakery still there?
斯文森氏面包店还开着吗
It is and it has an air conditioner.
没错 还装了空调
I'll buy you a cup of coffee
我请你喝杯咖啡
And then we can take a hike to the reservoir.
我们可以一起去蓄水池那边远足
Is 3:00 too late for you? No, it's perfect.
3点钟会不会太晚了 不 刚刚好
I'll make it work. Well, I'll see you then, Mrs. Draper.
我会去的 到时见 德雷柏太太
I can save you the trouble-
我能帮你省去不少麻烦
It's from him and it's expensive.
是他送的 而且很贵
I'm going to fire her.
我要炒了她
What did you promise him?
你答应了他什么
Who? You're thick, do you know that?
答应谁 你很笨啊
That present- it's from Duck.
那份礼物是达克送的
Hermes. Nice.
爱马仕 真漂亮
I hope yours is a different color.
希望和你的颜色不一样
"Elegance and success. Duck."
"致高雅与成功的女士 达克"
I wonder who wrote that for him.
我想知道这是谁替他写的
I don't trust him. Why?
我不信任他 为什么
Because he wants us? We're very important here.
因为他想雇我们吗 我们在这里也是中流砥柱
Who is?
你指谁
Did he put you on Hilton?
他让你参加希尔顿的项目了吗
I don't know what you're talking about.
真不知道你在说什么
Stop barging in here and infecting me with your anxiety.
别闯进来四处传播你的焦虑
This is really beautiful.
这个真的太美了
He sent me a box of Cuban cigars...
他送了我一盒古巴雪茄
Although I'm starting to think they're not that hard to come by.
不过我觉得那东西也不是很难买♥♥到
Hilton hotels? Did we get that?
希尔顿酒店吗 我们得到那个项目了吗
Do you live in a cave?
你是山顶洞人吗
Conrad Hilton came to see Don this morning.
康纳德·希尔顿今早来找唐
He was right there. Really?
就坐在那儿 真的吗
What was he like? I only got a quick look at him.
他什么样子 我也只是扫了一眼
He was skinny, like a cowboy.
他很瘦 像个老牛仔
My mother gave me his book.
我妈妈送过我一本他的书
He's catholic.
他是个天主教♥徒♥
It's going to be a huge account.
这绝对是个大客户
Not as big as lucky strike,
不过还比不上幸福时光香烟那个项目
But it would be nice to be planning a little offense for once
但与其在联邦贸易委员会面前躲躲藏藏
Instead of hiding from the F.T.C.
倒不如计划下主动出击
He has a book? I really like this.
他出过书吗 我真的很喜欢这丝巾
Look, I'm keeping this.
我会保密的
Duck said we're not tied together.
达克说我们并不一定要捆在一起
I'll keep my mouth shut and you do whatever you want.
我什么也不会说 你可以随心所欲
Do you know why Duck doesn't work here anymore?
你知道为什么达克不再在这里工作了吗
Because Don squeezed him out when the British took over.
因为英国人接手的时候唐把他排挤了出去
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表