If you refuse me,
如果你拒绝我
Honey, you lose me
甜心 你就会失去我
Then you'll be left alone, oh baby.
你就会孤独 我的宝贝
Telephone, and tell me I'm your own
拿起电♥话♥ 告诉我 我只属于你
I am so high.
我太兴奋了
I wish you were waiting for me.
我真希望你等的是我
So who are you waiting for?
那么 你在等谁呢
A friend.
一个朋友
What is that like?
怀孕的感觉怎么样
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't think about it.
我也没想过
Right now it's uncomfortable, mostly.
就是不太舒服 大部分时间是这样的
But it moves around in there.
但它会在里面动来动去
It does.
是的
I'm going to blame this on Martinis,
我想我一定是喝多了
But... may I?
但是 我可以吗
She's not moving now.
她现在没有动
Who are you waiting for?
你在等谁呢
My date.
我的舞伴
You can't show to these things stag,
你不能单身前来参加这类活动
But then you run into people.
但你很可能在这里找到意中人
I apologize.
真不好意思
There was a line for the mirror
里面很多人排队等照镜子
and I feel like I'm melting.
我热得都要融化了
No trouble at all.
没关系的
I hope they start playing some real music.
我真希望他们放些真正的音乐
I'm here to dance, aren't you?
我们来这是为了跳舞的 不是吗
ooh, Martinis.
马提尼酒
Please, don't stand on ceremony, dig in.
请随便 不用拘束
I'll cut the cheese.
我来切奶酪吧
What are you laughing about?
你笑什么呢
Everything is some private joke with them.
一切事情都可能成为他们独有的笑料
What were you giggling about the other day?
记得你上次为什么咯咯笑吗
A code pink. What's that?
粉红代码 那是什么
They put a call over the P.A.
只要有美女昏迷了
Whenever there's an attractive unconscious female.
他们就会进行广播通告
I've never heard of that.
我从没听说过这回事
Me either.
我也不知道
Sounds like where I work.
听起来和我工作的地方差不多
Ooh,I'm gonna check the roast.
我要去看看肉烤得怎么样了
You need a hand?
需要帮忙吗
I don't think so. Nonsense.
不用了 胡说
Allow me. Thank you.
我来帮你 谢谢
Thanks.
谢了
You really have a lovely place.
你住的地方真不错
I'm glad you like it.
我很高兴你喜欢这里
I did most of it myself.
大部分是我自己装♥修♥的
You must do well.
你做的很好啊
It's not easy. Not that I'm complaining.
其实这还真的不简单 我并不是在抱怨
You think they make no money now?
你认为他们现在赚不到钱吗
You should've seen back when
你应该看看我以前是怎么样的
Ronald and I were first married,
我和罗纳德当初结婚的时候
I taught kindergarten and made three times what Ron did.
我在幼儿园教书 赚的钱是罗的三倍
We lived in a pit.
我们住着一所破房♥子
But one day you'll look back
但将来某一天你回看现在的生活
On this time and smile
你就会觉得满足了
Just don't get pregnant.
就是最好不要生孩子
Excuse me?
什么
The last thing you want right now is a child.
你现在最不该做的事就是生孩子
I told her the same thing,
我也奉劝了她
but she doesn't listen. She is a nurse
但是她听不进去 她是个护士
You do what you want.
做你自己想做的事情吧
If Greg becomes chief resident,
如果格雷格做了首席住院医师的话
things will get easier.
情况会好很多的
The fact that Greg can get a woman like you,
格雷格能得到你这样出色的女人
Makes me feel good about his future,
让我相信他会很有前途
no matter what happens.
无论发生什么
Bobby, Sally, suppertime!
博比 萨丽 吃晚饭了
You have to eat something.
你必须吃点东西
You don't tell me what to do.
不用你告诉我该做什么
You either eat or you don't eat,
要么吃 要么不吃
But there'll be no more of that.
除此之外没有其他选择了
I told you I'm not hungry.
我告诉你 我不饿
I want my money.
我要找回我的钱
You don't even know that you lost it.
你都不能确定是否丢了
Maybe you should lie down. Sally!
也许你该去休息休息了 萨丽
Grandpa, is this it?
外公 是这个吗
Grandpa, is this your money?
外公 这是你的钱吗
I don't know. Let me see it.
我不清楚 让我看看
Yeah, that's it, all right.
是的 就是这张 没错
Well, that's a relief.
好的 终于松了一口气
Sally, your food's getting cold.
萨丽 你的饭都快凉了
Excuse me.
借过
Why, thank you.
谢谢
He's pretending like we didn't have a fight on the way over.
他假装我们来的路上没有争吵似的
He seems amenable right now.
他现在看起来很顺从
I warned him that with this set
我警告过他 在这种情况下
There was a good chance where my old beaus might appear.
我的老情人很有可能会出现
And yet they didn't.
事实是他们没在
Which is a relief.
真让我松了一口气
I don't want to.
我真的不想
All I have to talk about is work, which is verboten.
我只能跟他们谈工作的事 那又很忌讳
That's nonsense. You're very charming.
胡说 其实你非常有魅力
Come on. I'll talk.
来吧 我会打开话题的
They want to know we're having a good time.
他们想知道我们在这里玩得很开心
We're really having a good time.
我们真的玩得很开心
Haven't seen you two on the dance floor.
都没在舞池看见你们二位
Oh, I don't move that well right now.
哦 我现在身子不方便
Don loves to dance,
唐喜欢跳舞
But I think I'm disappointing him
不过我觉得我让他失望了
Because I don't feel like it.
因为我不喜欢
Your asses are going to wear out those chairs.
你们的屁♥股♥都快把椅子坐穿了
Roger.
罗杰
Don, betty, this is Henry Francis and...
唐 贝蒂 这位是亨利·弗朗西斯和
Sherry Ardmore.
雪莉·艾德莫
Henry works in the governor's office.
亨利在州长办公室任职
Don Draper. this is my wife Betty.
唐·德雷柏 这是我妻子贝蒂
Hank, tell them where you were this afternoon.
汉克 告诉他们你今天下午在哪
Roger. oh, they're gonna read about it in the paper.
罗杰 哦 他们会在报纸上看到这个消息的
He just came from pocantico.
他刚从波坎提科过来
Rockefeller married Happy.
洛克菲勒和海比结婚了
She just got divorced a month ago.
她一个月前刚离婚了
She has four children.
还带着4个孩子
You see? that's the first reaction.
你看吧 那就是人们的第一反应
Divorce is political hari-kari.
离婚就是政♥治♥上的自杀
Now we'll be stuck with Goldwater.
现在我们只能纵情于金水酒了
The primaries are still a long way off.
总统预选还早着呢
Why did Rocky marry her? They're in love.
为什么洛克娶她 因为他们彼此相爱
We're going to dance.
我们要去跳舞了
Betty, Don, are you sure you're not up for it?
贝蒂 唐 你们确定不去吗
I have got to bring a date next time.
下次我一定要带个舞伴过来
"This is the way the world ends
这就是世界结束的方式
This is the way the world ends
这就是世界结束的方式
This is the way the world ends
这就是世界结束的方式
Not with a bang but a whimper."
不是大爆♥炸♥ 而是低声的啜泣
We got it-- you're educated
我们知道的 你有文化
And you sang in the tiger--
你参加过"猛虎"
What are they called? Tigertones.
叫什么来着 猛虎之声
I went to the University of Michigan.
我以前就读于密歇根大学
I went to Miss Deaver's secretarial school.
我以前就读于迪福小姐秘书学校
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表