You know, I see her sometimes when I'm out running in the morning.
我每天早上跑步的时候都会看到她
You run?
你还跑步
Yeah, over by the high school track.
没错 高中时候养成的习惯
Do you talk? No. No, there's an etiquette to it
你们会交谈吗 没有 只是礼节性地打招呼
You keep to yourself.
这件事你要保密
And honestly, that's one of the things I love about my run-
说实话 这也是我喜欢跑步的原因之一
is being alone.
可以独自一人
that's hard to come by, you know?
很少会有人从我身边经过
Listen.
听着
I hate to disappoint you, but I have to be on my way.
我不想让你失望 但我得告辞了
Oh, that's too bad.
那太糟糕了
I have to be in Albany for dinner.
我得去奥尔巴尼参加晚宴
His master's voice. - the governor.
"上层旨意"——我是说州长
His master's voice. It's an old ad.
"上层旨意" 这是个老广♥告♥语
I know what it is.
我知道那是什么
What are you doing? It's the eclipse.
你在干什么 是日食
He made a contraption.
他做了个很精巧的仪器
Don't look at it.
别直接看
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I think so.
我想没事
I feel a little dizzy.
我有点头晕
Take a deep breath.
深呼吸一下
Is that better?
好点了吗
So you never had time to go to the reservoir anyway.
所以你一直都没时间去蓄水池
I only had an hour, but I figured-
我只有一个小时 我想
That's what you need-
这东西很适合你
A fainting couch. What's that?
躺椅 那是干什么的
Victorian ladies would get overwhelmed
维多利亚时代的女性
From corsets and things.
都会被胸衣之类的东西束缚住
They'd need a place to lie down.
她们需要有地方可以躺下来
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
I used to move furniture.
我以前是搬运家具的
May I walk you to your car?
要我送你到车那里去吗
I don't know. This is still a small town.
我不知道 小地方都是熟人 影响不好
No, of course.
是 当然了
Mrs. Draper. Betty.
德雷柏太太 叫我贝蒂
Henry.
叫我亨利
So that's a rain check for the hike.
去水库的事以后再说吧
I'll contact you as soon as I know anything.
我一有消息就会联♥系♥你的
You don't want to watch it?
你不想看看吗
Oh, I will once it gets a little further along.
再过一会吧
I don't know if you heard me before,
不知道你之前听到我说没有
But it only happens once every 10 years.
但这可是10年一遇
You don't want to miss it.
不容错过
How's your summer going? It's good.
你夏天过得怎么样 挺好
Are you gonna take a vacation?
你准备去度假吗
I don't think so. I'll get August off
应该不去 我8月放假
Then september I'm back at it.
9月就回来了
It's all fairly prescribed.
学校的规章制度很严格
Have you been here in August?
你在这儿度过8月份吗
It's a ghost town.
简直是个幽灵小镇
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Oh, we'll be here.
我们会留在这儿
So now I know that.
现在我知道了
Most just come right out and ask if I'm going to be around.
大多数人都是直接来问我是否会留在这儿
I was just making conversation. You can change it if you want to.
我只是在找话题 你不喜欢的话可以换一个
You're all the same-
你们都是一样的
The drinking, the philandering.
喝酒 调情
They don't know that word.
他们不知道那个词是什么意思
Do you want me to leave you alone? Just say so.
你是想让我离你远点吧 直说就好
It's hard because this happens a lot.
这种情况发生得太多 很难说出口
Nothing is happening. We're just talking.
没发生什么 我们只是聊聊天
Okay.
好吧
And where I come from,
在我的家乡
School teachers especially used to say
学校的老师常常会说
You shouldn't judge a book by its cover.
切勿以貌取人
So you're different, huh?
你不是那样的人吧
Is that impossible?
那可能吗
You're all wearing the same shirt.
你们都穿着一样的衬衫
So how do people live elsewhere?
别的地方的人过着怎样的生活
They don't have as much.
他们没这么多富有
They don't get as bored.
也不会这么无聊
I'm not bored.
我没觉得无聊
Miss Farrell! Miss Farrell!
法雷尔小姐 法雷尔小姐
I can see it! Look!
我看到了 快看
Let me see it with you.
让我和你一起看吧
Yes, is he in?
是我 他来了吗
Tell him it's Peggy Olson regarding Clorox.
就说是佩奇·奥尔森咨♥询♥高乐氏广♥告♥情况
Of course.
当然
Hello.
你好
Miss Olson, what a pleasant surprise.
奥尔森小姐 多么令人惊喜啊
I haven't changed my mind,
我并没有改变主意
And I'd appreciate you not sending things.
而且我希望你以后不要再送东西过来
Things you want to keep?
是没送想要的东西吧
I'm sending it back
我送回去了
And I hope you take that as a definitive answer.
这也算是我最终的回答
I would if you had already sent it.
如果你退回来了 我就接受
Listen. I've been having meetings
我一直在开会
At the Pierre all day, suite 600.
就在皮埃尔酒店 600号♥房♥
At 4:30 Hermes comes by. Give it back in person.
4点半的时候爱马仕的人会来 希望你亲自送来
Why are you meeting at the pierre?
为什么你在皮埃尔开会
Have you been to Grey?
你去过格雷公♥司♥吗
It's a penn station toilet with venetian blinds.
简直就像是装了百叶窗的宾州车站厕所
I can't do that.
我恐怕来不了
You can and you will, then I'll leave you alone.
你会来的 然后我就再也不纠缠你了
Suite 600 at 4:30, not the other way around.
4点半在600号♥房♥ 别记混了
Please don't contact me again.
别再联♥系♥我了
How was your weekend?
周末过得怎么样
Short.
很短暂
What did Michelson think of the contract?
迈克逊觉得合同怎么样
He hasn't gotten back to me.
他还没给我拿回来
That's because he didn't get it.
那是因为他没拿到
I called him.
我给他打电♥话♥了
Are you afraid you're going to have a boss?
你很怕被人管制吗
You will- the client.
就要有了 就是你的客户
It's not that. What is the problem?
不是这原因 那是怎么回事
You think you're more dangerous without a contract?
你觉得没有合同束缚 你会更具有杀伤力吗
You are, and it's affecting our business.
确实如此 而且影响到了我们的业务
You're our David Ogilvy,
你就是我们的大卫·奥格威
and if you let all the blokes at Putnam, Powell & Lowe
如果帕特南鲍威尔洛公♥司♥的人
relax for three years,
接下来三年都毫无建树
Maybe we could put your name out front...
或许我们可以把你的名字放在前面
After mine...
就在我之后
And Cooper probably.
可能还有库珀的后面
Well, I'll let you get back to work.
你开始工作吧
All I need is a letter of intent.
我想看到一份意向书
Ben Michelson can rape us later.
正式的法律文书可以稍后再议
Grunt once for yes.
嘟囔一声代表同意
The problem is
问题是
I don't know if you want to do this here
我不知道你是想在这儿干
Or you don't want to do this at all.
还是你根本就不想干了
Didn't we give you an office?
你难道没有办公室吗
I just need a minute.
我需要占用你一点时间
I need to send Martinson's to the printer.
我要把马丁森咖啡的广♥告♥案送到印刷厂
Come on in.
进来吧
So do you know who you're gonna put on Hilton yet?
你找到负责希尔顿的项目的人选了吗
No.
没有
Well, I don't know if they want a woman's point of view.
不知道他们对女性的观点怎么看
But I read his book and...
但我看过他的书 而且...
Who told you we were going to land Hilton?
谁告诉你我们要接手希尔顿广♥告♥案的
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表