So what? Don didn't like him.
那又怎么样 唐不喜欢他
It's the world against Don and now it's someone else.
跟唐作对就是这个下场
True, but Duck would love to hit Don where it hurts.
没错 但达克肯定会伺机打击报复
Well, I'm not going anywhere
接着说 我听着呢
And I'm not going to tell Don.
我不会告诉唐的
I'm not worried about you. I'm worried about duck.
我不是担心你 我担心的是达克
Send it back.
把那个送回去
When were you going to tell us about this?
你准备什么时候和我们说这事
I thought I'd let it be an incoming phone call
我本来想的是等他打进电♥话♥
And then wait and see who took credit for it.
然后看看谁会有幸最先听到消息
This is very exciting.
这真令人兴奋
Despite its modest billings,
尽管希尔顿集团目前营业额平平
London is thrilled
伦敦总部还是相信
With Hilton's potential for international growth.
它在全球有极大的增值潜力
Finally. Huzzah.
终于到了这一天 值得庆贺
If you don't mind my asking, how did you make this happen?
不介意的话我想问问 你是怎么做到的呢
We travel in the same circles.
我们都在一个圈子里
Well, I don't know if we should celebrate yet.
我不知道这是不是庆祝的时候
His lawyers called and there's a little matter of the contract.
他的律师打电♥话♥来说合同有一点小问题
Well, don't be afraid to push back.
不能害怕撤退
I agreed to the New York hotels,
我很赞成纽约酒店的计划
But everything else should be under our terms.
但事情还是要从长计议
I don't think you understand.
我想你没明白
This is regarding your contract.
这是在说你的合同
Or lack thereof.
或者说你没有合同
It may seem like a formality to you,
你可能觉得这只是个形式
But to Mr. Hilton it's a necessity that
但对于希尔顿先生来讲
All the principals in the firm be secured.
公♥司♥里所有股东的担♥保♥是很必要的
And honestly, I can't blame him.
而且说实话 这也不能怪他
I'll give him my word.
我会向他保证的
And he'll take it,
然后他就会接受
But his lawyers won't.
但他的律师不会
Obviously, you'll want your attorney to look it over.
显然 你该让你的代理律师再检查一遍
That's Ben Michelson, hmm?
是本·迈克逊 对吧
It's fairly standard-
这是通行标准
Three years, a non-compete clause, a healthy raise.
三年 非竞争性条款 良好的加薪机会
That's very generous.
非常优厚
I'll think about it.
我会考虑的
I'm confused.
我很疑惑
If someone handed me that contract, I'd be filled with glee.
如果有人给我提供这样的合同 我会哼着歌♥儿签字
A three-year guarantee,
三年的保障
A $5,000 signing bonus-
5000美金的签约红利
I- I've never seen that before.
我还从未见过呢
Well, we want to take care of him.
我们都是为他好
Look, I've gotten to know Conrad Hilton a little bit
我碰巧对康纳德·希尔顿稍有了解
And I think he'll enjoy something he can't have,
我认为他喜欢自己得不到的东西
And you should tell him that it matters to me.
你可以告诉他那对我很重要
It matters to him.
那对他也很重要
Still, I don't think anyone told him that it matters to me.
但没人告诉过他 这对我同样重要
Well, this is the way it has to be
恐怕你必须得遵从规定
And not just for Conrad Hilton, but for Sterling Cooper.
对康纳德·希尔顿如此 对斯特林&库珀亦如此
I'd like you to take those papers home for the weekend
周末你可以把这些文件带回家
And think about that.
好好考虑一下
I'd be happy to.
悉听尊便
I met him once. He's a bit of an eccentric, isn't he?
我见过他一次 他有点怪 是吧
Yes.
是的
Oh, Jesus.
天啊
Mrs. Draper. Mr. Francis.
德雷柏太太 弗朗西斯先生
I'm alone. I hope that's okay.
我是一个人来的 可以吧
Oh well. Actually, my friend couldn't get away either.
实际上 我的朋友也恰好没空
I appreciate your coming up.
很高兴你来了
Please. I love coming back here.
别这么说 我很愿意回到这里
So much changes, so much doesn't.
有些已然改变 有些却一如往昔
Like what? I'm interested.
什么呢 我很想知道
Can I help you? Just an ice tea, please.
您想点些什么 一杯冰茶 谢谢
That's fine for now.
现在好了
What was I saying?
刚才说什么来着
You were talking about coming back here.
你刚说到故地重游
Ossining has always been a real mix of people.
奥斯宁一直以来都是鱼龙混杂
Well, after living in Manhattan, it wasn't my first choice,
我之前住在曼哈顿 这里本不是我的首选
But it's grown on me.
但我渐渐喜欢上了这里
I lived in Manhattan when I was married.
我刚结婚的时候住在曼哈顿
It's okay for work,
很适合工作
But I can't sleep with all those people on top of me.
但我睡觉时难以忍♥受有人在我的上面
Like in a skyscraper.
你是说在摩天大楼里那样
May I have a straw?
能给我支吸管吗
So you have your folder.
你带了文件夹来
I thought I'd just give you the literature and a copy of the petition.
我想把资料和签名请♥愿♥的复印件给你
I don't know that I'm a great spokesman.
我不知道自己是否适合代表民♥意♥
You don't have to tell me how beautiful the reservoir is.
你不用给我讲蓄水池曾经有多美
I used to do jackknives into it.
我以前经常在那里跳水
We drink that water.
我们喝那里的水
I've looked into this for you
我会帮你跟进的
And I'm afraid its underway.
恐怕现在都已经动工了
Oh no. We're too late.
不 我们还是太晚了
Maybe if you knew somebody with some clout.
你可以去找有点政♥治♥影响力的人
I don't even know what you do.
我还不知道你是做什么的
I'm a classic strategist, fundraiser,
我是个参谋监筹资人
Maybe campaign manager. I'm waiting on that.
有时候也做竞选管理 我很期待
And how do you become that?
你是怎么当上这个的
Give a lot of money?
赞助了很多钱吗
No. No, I'm a lawyer,
不 不是的 我是个律师
But I don't use it much.
但没什么用武之地
We all have skills we don't use.
人人都有不常用的能力
I was an anthropology major.
我的专业是人类学
Imagine that.
想想看吧
Where? Bryn mawr.
在哪儿念的 布林茅尔女院
Well, you may be saving your community right now.
也许你现在正忙着拯救社区
I'm hungry. Do you mind?
但我饿了 介意我吃点吗
I don't know. Fine.
我不知道 好吧
You can read from your folder and watch me eat.
你可以一边看文件 一边看着我吃
I'll have apple pie and-
我要苹果派
Ice cream or cheddar cheese?
冰淇淋还是切达奶酪
One of each.
每样一个
Can we just get one thing out of the way?
我们能先说明白一件事吗
I don't know what I can do about the water tank.
关于水塔的事 我不知道我能帮上什么
Don't give up so easily.
别那么轻易放弃
What this really is is a camera obscura.
这其实是个暗箱
We call it a sun scope
我们称之为太阳观测器
And it allows us to look at the eclipse
这能让我们看到日食
Without injury to our eyes.
而且不会灼伤眼睛
I didn't bring a scissor. I have scissors.
我没带剪子 我有
And squares of cardboard that already have pinholes in them.
这些正方形纸板上已经有了针孔
And if you really need some help,
如果你真的需要帮助
Ask your dads.
去找你们的爸爸
The eclipse is 22 minutes away.
还有22分钟就要开始日食了
Gentlemen, start your engines.
先生们 开动起来吧
I could have gone golfing.
我本来可以去打高尔夫的
I had no idea this is what we'd be in for.
真不知道我们要来干这种事儿
Go ahead. I'll take Ernie home.
去吧 我会把艾尼送回家的
You know, Francine taught school when we were first married.
我们刚结婚的时候佛朗辛在学校教书
I used to love seeing her standing in the middle of those little kids
我很爱看她站在一群孩子中间的样子
Like a telephone pole.
像是个电♥话♥线杆
There you go.
去吧
Sally has a crush on her.
萨丽很喜欢她
Why can't you stare into the eclipse?
为什么不能直接看日食呢
What's it going to do, really?
到底会有怎样的后果
I stare at the sun every day.
我每天都会看太阳
You stare at the sun every day?
你每天都看太阳
Well, you know, look at it.
就是 盯着它看
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表