How was your day? Okay.
你今天过的如何 不错啊
Do I look pretty? I guess so.
我看上去漂亮吗 是啊
Hey, what are you doing? Sally and Ernie sitting in a tree
你干嘛啊 萨丽和艾尼坐在树上
kISSING... Shut up!
在接 吻 闭嘴
I mean it! First comes love...
我认真的 第一次坠入爱河
Shut up! Then comes
闭嘴 然后
Stop it! Ow!
别唱了 嗷
I said shut up!
我说了闭嘴
Hey hey hey! That's enough!
嘿 够了
She hurt me. He hit me first.
她打伤我了 他先打我的
She was kissing Ernie. I was not!
她亲了艾尼 我才没有
All right! Both of you-- Separate rooms.
好了 你们俩 分开房♥间呆着
I'm not gonna let Ernie and Jessica visit anymore.
我不会让艾尼和杰西卡再来玩了
Well, aren't you a lucky girl?
你真是个幸运的姑娘
Go ahead. Open it. Make sure it's right.
来吧 打开 看看对不对
It's like new! They just exchanged it.
简直和新的一样 他们给换货了
No questions asked.
非常顺利
Thank you. Thank you, Mr. Peter, from my heart.
谢谢你 皮特先生 衷心感谢
I promise I never do this again.
我保证我再也不敢了
It's all right. It never happened.
没关系 我会当作不知道的
We should celebrate.
我们应该庆祝一下
I don't know. What do you like to drink?
我不知道 你想喝什么
You're german, right?
你是德国人对吧
I can get us some beer or riesling.
我可以弄点啤酒或者干白葡萄酒来
Schnapps?
杜松子酒
Oh, you are so nice,
你人真的很好
But I have my boyfriend.
可我已经有男朋友了
Oh.
噢
Thank you so much to do this for me.
真的很感谢你帮了我
Glad I could help.
很高兴我能帮上忙
Good night.
晚安
Oh, I woke you.
我吵醒你了
What do you want?
你要干嘛
Well, I went to a lot of trouble to solve your dress problem
帮你解决礼服的事真的让我大费周章
And I think I at least deserve to see it on you.
我想我至少应该看看你穿上它
Okay, but you have to be very quiet.
好吧 可你一定要非常安静
This is cozy. I'll go get the dress.
房♥间很舒适 我去换礼服
I'd like to kiss you.
我想吻你
Hello? Did I wake you?
你好 我吵醒你了吗
No. No, I'm up.
没有 我起来了
Can I interest you two in some breakfast?
我能邀请你们两个共进早餐吗
Breakfast? Sure, let me just--
早餐 可以啊 只是
Stay.
在房♥间吃
You know, Connie,
你知道的 康尼
Betty's telling me she already ordered breakfast up to the room.
贝蒂告诉我她已经点了早餐送到我们房♥间
Can I meet you afterwards? Of course.
我们晚点再见面好吗 当然可以
You let me know how you like the room service.
记得告诉我你对我们的客房♥服务是否满意
Did you hear the bells this morning?
你听到早上的电♥话♥铃了吗
I did.
听见了
I like sleeping on this side of the bed.
我喜欢睡床的这一边
I have to get up.
我得起床了
Order something. He wants a full report.
点一些吃的吧 他希望我们的汇报能够全面
Well, hello.
你好啊
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
How was everybody?
大家怎么样
Everyone's fine. How was your trip?
大家都很好 旅行怎么样
It was short but sweet.
短暂 但是美好
Well, good.
那就好
I'm going to get my things.
我去收拾一下我的东西
Just one more thing--
只是 有一件事
You might want to talk to Sally.
你可能需要和萨丽谈谈
Why? She'll tell you.
为什么 她会告诉你
Carla, you brought it up.
卡拉 你提起来的
I keep talking to her about that temper.
我和她谈了很多次了 关于她的坏脾气
I'm gonna go check the mail. Do you want anything?
我去看看邮箱 你想要什么吗
She kissed Ernie Hanson, Bobby was teasing her
她亲了艾尼·汉森 博比以此取笑她
And she really went after him.
她真的是对他穷追不舍
Okay. It's okay.
好吧 没事
Thank you for telling me.
谢谢你告诉我
I think they just missed you.
我觉得他们只是太想你了
Wouldn't that be nice?
那真是太好了
Well, I missed you. You know that?
我可是很想你 知道吗
Mr. Campbell.
坎贝尔先生
Ed Lawrence. 14c.
我是埃德·劳伦斯 住在14C
Yes, of course. How are you, Ed?
是啊 当然 你好吗 埃德
Is your wife at home?
你妻子在家吗
No.
不在
Can I come in for a minute?
我能进去坐坐吗
Of course.
当然了
What are you drinking, Ed?
想喝点什么吗 埃德
Oh, I have a martini waiting next door.
噢 我家还有马提尼等着我解决呢
Let me make this quick.
我就长话短说吧
You know we have this german au pair working for us?
你知道有个德国保姆在我家打工对吧
No, I didn't know that.
不 我不知道
Yes, you do.
你知道的
I don't know what she said--
我不知道她说了什么
Please, just relax.
拜托 放轻松
I know it's August and all the cats are away,
我知道8月份到了 大家都去旅行了
But I just spent one of my precious vacation days
可这宝贵的假期里 我却花了一整天
refilling the kleenex boxes.
来装面巾纸盒
I don't understand. Would you drop it?
我不明白 你能不能别装了
I've had four months without any tears,
我有4个月没听到哭声了
Mr. Campbell-- Four quiet months.
坎贝尔先生 安详平静的四个月
You know how hard it is to find someone my wife
你知道要找到一个可以和我妻子
can get along with?
和平共处的人有多难吗
And now this.
现在却变成这样
Look.
听着
There are plenty of nannies in this neighborhood.
附近有这么多保姆
Stay away from her.
离她远点
In fact, be smart, stay out of the building.
事实上 聪明点的话 搬走吧
I'm very sorry. It'll be fine.
我很抱歉 没事的
Enjoy the rest of your summer.
享受你剩余的假期吧
Bobby, sit down. Mayday mayday.
博比 坐下来 请求支援 请求支援
Daddy doesn't know,
爸爸不知道
But Carla told me
可卡拉告诉我
you were fighting while we were gone.
我们不在的时候你们打架了
Sally.
萨丽
Carla was very upset.
卡拉很不开心
It's not fair. I didn't do anything.
这不公平 我什么都没做啊
That's it. You apologize to Bobby
到此为止 你跟博比道歉
and you learn to control your temper,
然后学会怎么控制你的脾气
Or I'm going to have to start taking things away.
不然我就把你的玩具都收起来
I'm sorry I hit you.
抱歉我打了你
That's okay.
没关系
I called the office.
我给公♥司♥打电♥话♥了
Hilton sent a packet over before we even left.
希尔顿在我们离开之前就寄了个包裹
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Going swimming? Are we?
去游泳吗 可以吗
Yes.
是的
See you tonight.
晚上见
Yes,
是的
but what you really would've enjoyed
但真正有趣的事情是
was watching my father struggle with the sailboat.
看我爸爸鼓捣帆船
Oh. Well, hello.
你们好啊
Hello.
你好
Is everybody having a good summer?
大家夏天过的愉快吗
Very nice. Very hot.
很好 也很热
I see Marty came.
看来马蒂来过了
Or did you keep it this way yourself?
还是你自己收拾的
I did my best.
我尽力而为了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表