Mr. Pryce, your wife is here and has
普莱斯先生 您太太来了
Requested your attention immediately.
她要求马上见你
Where? Your office.
她在哪里 你的办公室
What's going on? I'll find out.
发生什么事了 我去打探一下
No, it's okay.
不用了 没关系
Mr. Kinsey to see you.
金西先生要见你
What was that?
怎么回事
Thank you, Olive. What?
谢谢你 奥利弗 怎么了
I don't need you to put your little swirl on top of my idea.
我不需要你在我的创意上发挥想象
No one's keeping score. I am.
又没人在计分 我在计分
And every time we work together,
每次我们一起工作
It looks like you carried the load
都看起来像你在挑大梁
Because you're spontaneous, you're a girl,
因为你总是不自觉地发表意见 你是女孩
You're his favorite and you use aqua net.
你是他的最爱 而且你是阿卡亚发胶的消费者
Are you nuts? He hates me. That's rich.
你是白♥痴♥吗 他讨厌我 真可惜
Wearing a dress isn't going to help you with western union.
在西部联盟这个案子上 你穿裙子可没用
You do your work. I'll do mine.
你干♥你♥的 我♥干♥我的
Let the chips fall where they may.
我们走着瞧
Mrs. Pryce, your water.
普莱斯太太 你的水
Thank you ever so much, John.
谢谢你 约翰
Will there be anything else?
还有别的需要吗
Oh, he's such a toad.
他真讨厌
He is. He is. Darling, please sit down.
确实 亲爱的 坐吧
No. I'm not going to let you
不 我不会再让你
Force me to do anything anymore.
强迫我做任何事了
Am I to entertain your ballad of dissatisfaction
是我惹你生气了
Or has something actually happened?
还是确实发生什么事了
Because I am at work, dear.
因为我正在工作 亲爱的
Oh, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I went to pick up my gown.
我去取我的长外套
The queue for my taxi was 10 long
我等计程车的那条队伍都是
With tose fat ladies in their furs.
一些养尊处优的穿着皮草的胖女人
Finally I think I'm en route, but I see the park.
终于坐上计程车了 可当我看到公园
I insist it's the wrong direction and he's
我坚持说他开错了方向
Obviously running up my fare, which he was.
而他显然还在计费 我非常确定
I'm so sorry, darling. I had to stop here
抱歉 亲爱的 我不得不停在这里
Because I'd already taken a $2.25 tour of harlem
因为我花了2.25美元在黑人住♥宅♥区里转悠
and that was all the money I had.
那是我所有的钱
Oh, well, we'll get you home right away.
好了 现在就让你回家
Do you have enough cash to get me to London?
你有足够的钱让我回伦敦吗
Because this is not my home.
因为这里不是我的家
These things take time. Not for you.
这需要时间适应 你不需要适应
If a superior demands you to be happy,
如果你的上司要求你快乐
You say "yes, sir. Right away, sir."
你就会说"好的先生 马上好 先生"
Go on. Let's have it all, shall we?
继续吧 把话敞开来说吧
Oh, you like it here--
你喜欢这里
The smells, the noise and the criminals at every level.
你喜欢这里的气味 噪音甚至犯罪
I have made the best of this.
我尽力做到最好
My salary is good. The company is flourishing.
我的工资不错 我的公♥司♥蒸蒸日上
My wife has a beautiful gown.
我的太太有着漂亮的长外套
May I see it?
我可以看看吗
It's not London.
这里不是伦敦
It's not even England. Well, that's true.
这里甚至不是英国 说的没错
I've been here 10 months
我在这里待了十个月
and no one's ever asked me where I went to school.
却从来没人问我在哪里完成的学业
Oh. I want to scream.
我想大叫
Don't.
别叫出来
Roll over.
翻过来
Just a minute!
稍等一下
Why did you answer?
你为什么要应答
I had to see you.
我必须来见你
I called you from the bus station in New Haven
我之前从纽黑文车站给你打了电♥话♥
before I started hitching. You never ansered.
然后我不得不搭便车过来 因为你没有接电♥话♥
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Can you give me a minute?
等我一会好吗
It's my brother.
他是我弟弟
Get rid of him for 15 minutes. I'll run out.
让他回避十五分钟 我跑出去
No, it's okay, don. Come outside.
没关系 唐 出来吧
No. So there's a man in here.
不 他知道这里有个男人
He doesn't need to know it's me.
但他不必知道那个人是我
I want you to meet him.
我想你见见他
I don't want to ruin this.
我不想毁了这一切
It's okay.
没事的
I promise.
我保证
Danny, I'd like you to meet my friend Don.
丹尼 这是我朋友唐
Sorry to interrupt. Danny, be polite.
抱歉打扰了 丹尼 礼貌点
I really am sorry. What happened there?
真的很抱歉 你的头怎么了
Is it bad under there? Are you hungry?
伤得严重吗 你饿了吗
No.
不
Well, I should be going.
我该走了
Listen, I know what it looks like,
听着 我知道你怎么看我
But I'm not a junkie.
但我不是个瘾君子
Although apparently I'm too dangerous
虽然我看上去不像一个
to push a cart in a public library.
在图书馆推小车的老好人
He has fits.
他的病发作了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I interrupted you.
打扰你们了
It's a nice night. I'll see you in the morning, Suzy.
今晚很愉快 我们明早再见 苏珊
Stop it.
别说了
I wish you the best. You don't even know me.
祝你一切安好 你根本不认识我
I'll call you. Tomorrow.
我再打给你 明天
He could've just stayed inside your bedroom.
他本可以躲在你的卧室里
I wanted you two to meet.
我想你们见个面
You're my baby brother.
你是我弟弟
Well, he knows how to leave a room.
他显然精通此道
Reminds me of mom.
这让我想起了妈妈
He's just very private.
他很注重隐私
He's arrogant.
他很傲慢
His plans were interrupted. You don't know him.
他的计划被打断了 你不了解他
I'm going to get you another job,
我会帮你再找份工作
Someplace safe.
在一个安全的地方
Safe.
安全
Other people are the problem.
别人对我来说都是大♥麻♥烦
Name such place.
你可以找到这种地方吗
People are ignorant.
人们很无知
They're scared of things they don't understand.
他们害怕自己不了解的东西
I'm really hungry.
我真的饿了
1923. We were giddy.
1923年我们还很迷惘
We didn't know the soup was gonna hit the fan,
我们不知道会有大危机
But we made it through.
但我们撑过去了
All these guys are dead...
照片上的人都死了
Except you, of course...
当然除了你
And Doug Thompson,
还有道格·汤普森
But I wish he were.
但我希望他死了
He left me a whole roll of bolls laxatives.
他给我留了一整瓶泻药
I thought they were candies.
我还以为是糖呢
I want him to show up and keel over.
我想他在我面前倒下
Damn it. I don't want to go to another funeral.
该死 我不想再参加葬礼了
Well, I'm not really gonna kill him.
我又不是真的要杀他
I just would like to, that's all.
只是想想而已
40th anniversary.
四十周年纪念日
40 would be an insignificant year
四十周年毫无意义
Were it not the average lifespan of a man in this business.
这数字正好是一个广♥告♥人的平均寿命
I don't think it's a bad idea to have
我觉得趁此机会
A chance to outdrink your clientele.
把客户都灌倒也挺好的
Who am I kidding? I don't want to go either.
我在骗谁呢 我也不想去
Have to watch Don Draper
我怎能忍♥受看着唐·德雷柏
accept an award for his humanity?
因为他的人性而获奖
Don is important.
唐是个重要人物
You know, I found that guy working in a fur company--
知道吗 我发现那家伙在一家皮草公♥司♥工作
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表