I found out it was easier to be him than to start over.
但我发现以他的身份生活比从头再来简单得多
It turned out he was married to that woman,
后来我发现他已有家室
so I took care of her.
所以我得照顾她
And then I divorced her the minute I met you.
我与你相识之后 就与她办了离婚手续
You divorced her on Valentine's Day, 1953--
你跟她在1953年的情人节离婚
Three months before we got married.
我们结婚的三个月前
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
Why couldn't you tell me any of this?
你为什么把这一切都紧紧地瞒着我
When? The day we met?
什么时候告诉你 相遇那天吗
On our first date? On our wedding night?
初次约会那天吗 新婚当晚吗
Why did you need to know?
你为什么非得知道呢
You don't get to ask any questions.
你没资格问问题
You have a family.
你还有家人
No, I don't.
不 我没有
All this time I thought you were some football hero
我一直以为你是某个足球明星
who hated his father.
因与父亲不和而隐姓埋名
I knew you were poor.
我知道你出身贫困
I knew you were ashamed of it.
我知道你以此为耻
I see how you are with money. You don't understand it.
我知道你的金钱观 你完全没有概念
I was very poor.
我是很穷
Did you see her when you were in California?
你之前去加州的时候见她了吗
I did...
是的
And she reminded me that I loved you.
但她更加让我知道 我爱你
What would you do if you were me?
如果你是我 你会如何
Would you love you?
你还会爱这样一个男人吗
I was surprised that you ever loved me.
我很怀疑你是否真的爱过我
Am I supposed to feel sorry for you?
我是不是该同情你啊
I don't know.
不知道
You obviously wanted me to know this
你显然是想让我知道这些事
or you wouldn't have left your keys,
否则你不会故意丢下钥匙
You wouldn't have kept all of this in my house.
不会把这些证据统统放在我的房♥子里
Say something.
说话啊
I didn't think I had a choice...
我觉得我别无选择
And I don't know what the difference is.
我也不知道这有什么不同
This is our house and those are our children.
这是我们共同的房♥子 我们两个的孩子
Well, there's a big difference--
当然不同
You lied to me every day.
你每天都对我撒谎
I can't trust you. I don't know who you are.
我无法信任你 我都不知道你是谁
Yes, you do.
你知道的
We're not done.
这事没完
Betts, I'm in here.
贝蒂 我在这儿
How is he?
他怎样了
He kicked his blankets off.
踢被子了
Sit with me.
坐我旁边
This was my father, Archibald.
这是我父亲 阿基保尔
But this--
但这位
That's not my mother.
这不是我母亲
My mother was a 22-year-old prostitute
我母亲是个22岁的妓♥女♥
who died having me.
生我时难产而死
This woman--
这个女人
Abigail, Archie's wife--
阿比盖尔 阿基保尔的妻子
She raised me.
她养育了我
When I was 10,
我十岁的时候
Arch died and we moved.
阿基保尔去世 我们搬了家
And Abigail took up with him--
然后阿比盖尔和他在一起了
Mack.
马克
Uncle Mack.
马克叔叔
He was nice to me.
他对我很好
What happened to them?
他们后来怎么了
They're all dead.
都去世了
Even Adam?
亚当也是吗
The little boy in all the pictures.
有个小男孩几乎出现在每一张照片里
I assume he's your brother.
我猜是你的弟弟
He was my half-brother.
是同父异母的弟弟
And he died.
他也死了
He killed himself.
自杀
He came to me because he wanted help...
他需要帮忙 所以来找我
And I turned him away.
但我拒绝了他
He didn't even want help. He just--
其实他不是需要帮忙 只是
He just wanted to be part of my life...
只是想要和我一起生活
And I couldn't risk all of this.
但我却不肯冒险
He hung himself.
最后他上吊了
I'm sorry. I am.
我很抱歉 真的
Bob, how are you?
鲍勃 最近如何
Listen, I've got a favor to ask you.
听着 帮我个忙
I know this girl-- actually you met her once--
有个女孩 你见过一次的
Joan Holloway--
琼·霍洛韦
Well, Harris. Redhead.
现在姓哈里斯 红头发
Yes, she's beautiful.
对 很美的那个
Anyway, she's expensive,
当然 她的工资要求也很高
But you're always complaining about
你不是一直念叨着
needing someone to whip your place into shape,
想找个人帮你打理生意吗
So think about it.
考虑一下她吧
Yeah, I want to help her out.
对 我想帮她找工作
She's important to me.
她对我很重要
Oh, Jane's fine. Thanks for asking.
简很好 多谢关心
Don't be a stranger.
别不给我面子哦
I'm sorry, Joanie.
对不起 琼妮
And I'm gonna buy you another vase to put those in.
我会给你买♥♥个新花瓶来装这些花的
I'm gonna buy you a lot of things.
我会给你买♥♥很多东西
It's not about buying things.
不是买♥♥东西的事
I know, I know, but I've been an ass,
我知道 我知道 我一直很混♥蛋♥
Feeling sorry for myself
我为自己感到可耻
because I couldn't solve this problem.
因为我连工作也解决不了
And it was so easy, Joanie.
但其实很简单 琼妮
The answer was right in front of me.
答案就在眼前
I joined the army, Joanie.
我参军了 琼妮
You're gonna be taken care of.
你会得到很好的待遇
We're gonna be taken care of.
我们都会得到很好的待遇
And the best part is I get to be a surgeon.
而且我还可以当外科医生
They need them.
他们需要医生
You joined the army?
你参了军吗
I know I should've asked you, but I'll do
我知道应该提前征求你的意见
six weeks of basic training. That's it.
但我要做六个月的基本训练 就是这样
I'll do my residency in New York.
我会在纽约参加实习
And then what? And then I might have to go somewhere.
然后呢 然后我就会被派遣
West Germany, maybe Vietnam if that's still going on,
西德 如果战争没完的话还可能是越南
But a lot of docs don't have to go anywhere,
但大多数医生不会被派遣
especially if they have families.
尤其是那些有家室的
And I'll go in as a captain.
而且我是以上尉的身份参军
Do you know what that means?
知道这代表着什么吗
You don't have to work anymore.
你不用再工作了
I don't know what to say. oh, Joanie,
我不知道该说什么 琼妮
Please tell me this will make you happy,
说你为我感到高兴吧
Because it will make me happy to give you everything you want.
因为能给你想要的一切 是我最大的幸福
It's wonderful, Greg.
太棒了 格雷格
And no more soup.
别再弄汤了
Get your coat. We're going out.
穿上外套 我们出去吃
We should. That's my girl.
好的 我的好女孩儿
Do you want something?
需要些什么吗
Are you gonna have something?
你有给我准备吗
Daddy, are you going to trick or treat?
爸爸 你要跟我们一起出去要糖果吗
Yes, of course.
当然
I'll see you tonight.
今晚再见
I didn't think you were coming in today.
我没想到您今天要来
I canceled my plans.
我把出行计划取消了
Do you want me to reschedule your lunch
需要我重新安排您与联合水果公♥司♥的
with Jeff Stansbury at United Fruit?
杰夫·斯坦斯伯里先生之间的午餐吗
No, I have plenty to do.
不用 我有很多事要忙
Hello. I stopped by earlier.
喂 我刚去过你那儿
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表