Didn't you just call us to your office?
不是你叫我们过来的吗
Well, yes. I thought it best if I told you in person.
是啊 我觉得还是当面告诉你们比较好
I just heard from London--
我刚收到伦敦来的消息
We've been sacked by Campbell Soup, great britain.
汤厨集团已经解除了和我们的合作关系
I don't want to have to walk down here
我可不想每次我们丢个客户
every time we lose an account.
都得到你的办公室来一次
This is an advertising agency. I'll wear out the carpet.
这可是个广♥告♥公♥司♥ 我会把地毯都走破的
It's not so much the account we lost
丢掉一个客户并不算什么
As the account we failed to gain.
没有争取到新客户才是大问题
So now BBDO has all of Campbell's soup?
现在汤厨集团所有业务都由天联广♥告♥公♥司♥代理吗
Why didn't we have a meeting with them?
为什么我们之前没和他们开会商谈一下
Perhaps I should drag Burt Peterson in
也许我该先把伯特·彼得森拽回来
and fire him again?
再炒他一次
Obviously Don would've loved the shot.
唐肯定会很喜欢这样
How did this slip through the cracks?
怎么会有这种失误呢
I don't usually set meetings, I attend them.
会议一般都不由我组织 我只负责参加
Well, if this is where we wanted to end up,
如果我们的目标仅限于此
We all did everything perfectly.
那干脆什么也不用做了
You ever get three sheets to the wind and try that thing on?
你有没有喝得酩酊大醉 然后把这东西穿在身上
Mrs. Pryce is here.
普莱斯太太来了
Nothing to fret about as long as new busniess
只要还有新生意就没什么好愁的
Five minutes?
5分钟后见?
It's definitely side to side.
绝对是左右摆动的
Is that a boy or a girl?
那表示是男孩还是女孩呢
I'll call my mother.
我给我妈打电♥话♥问问
Oh, look. Princess Grace just swallowed a basketball.
优雅的公主殿下刚刚吞下了一个篮球
How are you, Roger?
你好吗 罗杰
It's not hard to adjust happyness
适应幸福生活可没什么难的
Shall we?
走吧
Good night, Mrs. Harris.
晚安 哈里斯夫人
I'm in a foul mood.
我心情很差
Chateau Lafite Rothschild '49.
49年的法国拉斐庄园葡萄酒
I'm very impressed that you have this.
这儿居然有这种酒 真让人意外
Not bad at that.
还不错
Where are you living?
你们住在哪里
Oh, we have a furnitured flat in Sutton Place
我们在萨顿酒店有个带家具的套间
Three bedrooms, spectacular view of the river.
三个卧室 河景很棒
And we're near the U.N., so there's plenty of Africans.
我们离联♥合♥国♥总部很近 所以那有很多非洲人
Like the bourdeaux grape, may we all get better with time.
祝我们像布尔多的葡萄一样越来越好
This is delicious.
味道不错
Rebecca was curious if you knew anything about schools.
瑞贝卡想知道 你们对这儿的学校了解多少
In the city, I'm a little out of touch.
城里的情况我不是很熟
How long have you been together?
你们在一起多久了
10 years. Nine years.
10年 9年
15 for us.
我们15年了
Do you miss London? God, yes.
你们想念伦敦吗 当然了
But what we lost in London we gained in insects.
不过 这边的蚊虫比伦敦多多了
J Walter Thompson is opening an office in Caracas.
沃尔特·汤普逊在加拉加斯新开了一家公♥司♥
I don't know if the ladies want to talk about that.
我觉得女士们恐怕不喜欢我们谈工作吧
No, of course not.
是啊 当然不想
Ah, the cookie. Brilliant.
小甜饼 太好了
Look, I didn't want to be there any more than you do
我也不喜欢置身于那种场合 甚至比你更讨厌
It was just the cherry on top of my sundae.
你这么说只会火上浇油
What?
怎么了
Tell me now and not three seconds after I've dozed off.
现在告诉我吧 别等我打瞌睡了再说
I've been trying to get my father on the phone.
我想和我爸爸通电♥话♥
Of course I called William and, again, something's wrong.
我就打电♥话♥给威廉 结果发现又有意外情况
Another stroke?
又中风了吗
Gloria left him.
歌♥莉亚离开了他
Can you blame her?
你能怪她吗
Yes, I can blame her.
是啊 我当然怪她
She came into his life,
她进入他的生活
He suddenly takes ill and she abandons him.
他突然生病了 她就把他抛弃了
Maybe she realized he's a son of a bitch.
也许她发现了他是个混♥蛋♥
Don, I'm worried about him.
唐 我很担心他
He doesn't sound right,
他听上去不太对劲
And I can't take a car trip now.
我现在不能长时间坐车
I think William and Judy should bring him up this weekend
我想让威廉和朱蒂这周末带他过来
Great, more antiques.
太好了 更多老古董了
It's Spring Break. It'll be nice for the kids.
现在是春假 这对孩子们也好
Those girls are a nightmare.
这些女孩就是噩梦啊
They'll leave by Saturday at the latest.
他们最迟周六就离开了
Why did you even bother asking me?
那你还问我♥干♥什么
She's really kicking.
她真的在踢我
Mr. Sterling, your family is here.
斯特林先生 你的家人到了
Send them in.
让他们进来
If it isn't fall bride.
这不是我们的准新娘吗
Where's Brooks? He'll be along.
布鲁克斯怎么没来 他马上就来
Anyone like anything? Coffee or...
你们要喝点什么吗 咖啡或者
It's 10:30.
现在才10:30
Sherry if you have it.
如果你有雪莉酒 给我一杯
I told Brooks to come late.
我让布鲁克斯迟点过来
I don't want him to embarrassed
我不想让他难堪
By what, that I'm paying for everything?
什么难堪 因为婚礼的花销都是我支付的吗
You just tell him...
你告诉他
That's the way it's done.
这就是我们家的行事方式
No, Roger, it's about Jane.
不是 罗杰 是关于简的事
What about her? It was her idea to take you to Dior.
她怎么了 是她提议送你去迪奥的
Why haven't you returned her calls?
为什么你还不回复她电♥话♥
You're hurting her feelings.
你这样就伤她感情了
I know what you think.
我知道你在想什么
You think it's so uncomfortable
你觉得这太难堪了
that I won't even bring it up.
我根本不好意思说出口
Well, you're being very dramatic for a girl
如果你根本不想要婚礼的话
who didn't want a wedding at all?
你现在的表现未免过于激动了
Do you want me to say it? Do I have to say it?
你希望我说出来吗 我非得说出来吗
Say what exactly?
到底说什么
I suggested to Margaret a compromise.
我给玛格丽特一个折衷的建议
You and Jane host your own table
你和简一桌 招待你们的客人
And I'll be at the Hargroves'.
我和哈格罗夫家的宾客坐一桌
So you get the in-laws and I get Siberia.
你和亲家一起 而我被流放到西伯利亚
Are you worried about an odd number?
你是担心你妈妈形单影只吗
Because I'll get your mother a date. I have a date
我会给你妈妈找个伴的 我有伴
Who? Bruce Pike.
谁 布鲁斯.派克
What does that old saddlebag want?
那个老东西想干什么
I didn't want to go to her wedding, but I did.
我不想去参加她的婚礼 但是我去了
The least she can do is not come to mine.
作为回敬 我只求她别来参加我的婚礼
Not come? That's why I suggested a compromise.
别来? 这就是为什么我建议做个妥协
You're not even giving Jane a chance.
你都没有给简机会
Seeing her on my wedding day is gonna ruin it.
她的出现会毁了我的婚礼
She's young enough to be my sister.
她那么年轻 都可以跟我做姐妹了
How does it look?
那看起来像话吗
Sweetheart. Brooks! Thank God.
亲爱的 布鲁克斯 谢天谢地
Mom.
妈妈
How are you, sir? Not great, Brooks. Not great.
你还好吗 不怎么样 布鲁克斯 不怎么样
Can I get you something?
你要喝点什么吗
Uh, no. That's okay. I'll have yours.
不了 好吧 我把你的一块喝了
Roger. We're not married anymore, you know.
罗杰 我们早离婚了
I like the silver and the bells.
我喜欢Silver和Bells这两种字体
Go with the bells.
用Bells字体吧
November 23rd.
11月23日
I'll tell Jane.
我会告诉简的
Mr. Pryce is here to see you.
普莱斯先生在外面等着见你
Send him in.
让他进来
Your wife is charming.
你太太很迷人
She lifted Rebecca's spirits inestimably.
她让瑞贝卡精神大好
I'm glad to hear it. They really hit it off.
真好 她们真的很合得来
Uh, I hate to send you into the lion's den,
我也不想让你去闯虎穴
But I think it best you take the gentleman
但我觉得你今天最好能
from Madison Square Garden to a nice lunch today.
带麦迪逊广场花♥园♥项目的负责人好好吃个饭
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表