and ending up somewhere I've already been.
也会停留在我曾去过的某处
How 'bout a night cap?
晚上再聚如何
I don't know.
我不确定
You're face is red.
你脸红了
Order for us!
替我们点菜
Felt self-conscious there for a moment.
刚才有那么一刻的不安
We're the only one's without a uniform.
唯独我们没穿制♥服♥
Good night, Bill.
晚安 比尔
Sam.
山姆
Shelly, it's been a swell evening.
雪莱 这个夜晚很充实
Well, this is me.
我到了
Let me see if it's different than my floor.
让我瞧瞧和我住的地方有何不同
What are we doin'?
我们在干嘛
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm engaged.
我已经订婚了
On the other hand, you might be my last chance.
也就是说 你是我最后一次艳遇
I've been married a long time.
我结婚很久了
You get plenty of chances.
相信我 你的机会还会有很多
It's my birthday.
今天是我生日
Really?
真的吗
Is it?
今天吗
Really is.
是今天
Let me see your drivers license.
驾照给我看看
That's not gonna help.
那没什么用
Oh, happy birthday.
生日快乐
Hello?
你好
My air conditioner does not work.
我的空调坏了
It is stagnant in here.
这里像个闷罐
Take your hand out.
把手拿出来
I can't breathe!
我没法呼吸啦
Stand up.
站起来
Lorelei thinks you look like Tye Power.
罗勒莱觉得你长得像泰伊·鲍威尔
Remember him?
记得他吗
Go on.
继续
And while you're distracted
趁你意乱神迷的时候
I'm gonna take off my shoes.
我想脱下鞋子
Is that okay?
可以吗
Your turn.
该你了
Not yet.
还没到时候
Do you like?
你还钟意吗
Everyone's always asking me if I was a model...
每个人都爱问我是不是个模特
But I wasn't.
可惜我不是
The one I have at home is different.
我家里的和这个不一样
Hope I didn't break it.
但愿我没把它弄坏
Nope-- it's fine.
没有 没什么大碍
Just a minute.
稍等一下
Hmm, thank you.
十分感谢
Airplane.
在飞机上弄的
Oh, god!
哦 老天
Oh, jesus!
哦 上帝
What is that? Fire alarm!
出什么事了 是火警
Come on, Let's go!
穿衣服 我们走
Come on, forget your shoes.
快点 别管你的鞋子
Let's go!
我们走
Come on!
快走
Come on!
快走啊
Do you have another cigarette?
您还有烟吗
Everything's okay, folks.
一切正常 大家别慌
Morning. Morning.
早上好 你好
You ever get nervous wearing that on the subway?
戴这么贵重的首饰乘地铁你不担心吗
I don't ride the subway.
我并不乘坐地铁
I do worry about being followed though.
倒是担心被人跟踪
I think Lola takes a horse and buggy.
我记得劳拉是乘破马车来上班的
She's never on time.
她上班就从来没准时过
I'm not at work yet.
我可还没到上班时间呢
I don't wanna sit in my office
我讨厌每天坐在办公室里
And listen to someone talk about their water retention.
听那些人谈论补水保湿的美容话题
Peggy, brides are very self-conscious.
佩奇 新娘总是会很在意自己的形象
If she's so worried about getting married,
如果她真的在意婚姻的话
Then why is she shamelessly flirting with money penny all the time?
为何每天还不知廉耻的和"便士男"调情
Don't call him that. He hates that.
别这么叫他 他讨厌那个称呼
Are you defending him?
你是在维护他吗
He's repellent.
他并不讨我喜欢
Reminds me of a door man.
我觉得他像个门僮
And the typing she does for him...
她还帮他打字呢...
Oh, god, I'm so glad i'm gonna be out of here soon.
老天 电梯可算来了
That's very comforting, Joan.
那可真是体贴可人 琼
There's nothing I can do.
我无能为力
Congratulations.
恭喜
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Price just called.
普莱斯先生刚打电♥话♥来说
There's a meeting for the heads of accounts immediately.
要马上召开一个会议 业务主管都要参加
Excuse me?
你说什么
Mr. Price called a big meeting for you
普莱斯先生叫你和科斯格罗夫先生
And Mr.Cosgrove.
去参加一个重要的会议
What are you talking about?
你到底在说些什么
Whatever the circumstance is it's nice to see you.
无论如何 见到你很高兴
I'm just here to show you the continuity of our service.
我谨在此向您表达本公♥司♥服务的连贯性
That with or without Burt Peterson,
不论伯特·彼得森在与不在
You're on our mind.
您都是我们诚心尊待的客户
I apologize.
十分抱歉
Morris, you remember salvatore romano.
莫里斯 你还记得萨尔瓦多.罗曼诺吧
I don't know how but I left my plane ticket at the hotel.
真不知怎么搞的 我把机票忘在酒店了
He's the guy with the marker
这个伙计总能
Who always does what I say.
按照我的意图把事情做好
Words, pictures.
一个负责文案 一个负责图案
Sal this is Howard.
萨尔 这位是霍华德
Pleasure.
很荣幸
I don't remember...
我记不大清楚了...
Do you have a family?
你成家了吗
Uh, not yet.
算不上真正意义上的家
I have a wife.
我结婚了但尚无子嗣
Well, Howard is my son.
霍华德是我的儿子
He's going to be a part of this from now on.
从现在开始他将负责这部分业务
Starting with taking you two gentlemen on a tour.
我们先带你们两位去参观一下吧
That's it?
就这些吗
You're not gonna say anything?
你不想再多说些什么吗
My father's extremely concerned
说实话
About the business, right now.
我父亲现在正为公♥司♥的业绩殚精竭虑
What was it about our work?
是由于我们的缘故吗
I mean, we don't want to take credit for everything
我是说 虽然我们不能保证万无一失
But, uh, two of every three raincoats sold last year
可从去年雨衣的销♥售♥权重来看
Had london fog stitched on the inside pocket.
2/3的业绩都是"伦敦雾"品牌贡献的
Dad was worried that everyone who's ever going to buy
父亲只是担心已经拥有一件雨衣的人
A raincoat already has one.
是否还会再买♥♥第二件
Because a business has to get bigger every year...
毕竟生意是需要逐年扩张的
That's capitalism.
这才是资本主义
Well, our worst fears lie in anticipation.
人类最大的恐惧源自对未来的不确定
That's not me-- that's Balzac.
不是我说的 是巴尔扎克
Balzac, huh?
巴尔扎克吗
You are not Burt Peterson.
你确实与伯特·彼得森不同
I've been investigating umbrellas, bags, hats--
我调研了一下雨伞 书包 帽子的...
There are companies that all they do is make hats.
已经有很多专门制♥造♥帽子的企业了
London fog is a 40-year-old brand
"伦敦雾"是一个有40年历史的品牌
That sounds like it's existed forever
其品牌价值也会一直延续
And you've established with our help
在我们的协助下这个品牌已经成为
That it means one thing-- raincoats.
雨衣制♥造♥行业内的翘楚
New products aside...
暂放下新产品不说...
There will be fat years and there will be lean years...
年景虽会荒腴不定
But it is going to rain.
可谁也无法阻止老天下雨
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表