How are you? What a nice surprise.
最近好吗 接到你的来电真惊喜
I was wondering if you called my home last night.
我在想你昨晚有没有打电♥话♥到我家
No.
没有
No, I didn't.
不 我没有
Oh, well, we had a hang up. I thought it might be you.
有个电♥话♥打进来 没说话就挂了 我以为是你
Really?
真的吗
I'm terribly embarrassed.
真尴尬
Do you want me to call you?
你希望我打给你吗
No.
不
But you thought it was me.
但你以为是我
What are you laughing at?
你笑什么
I didn't call you and I'm not going to,
我没有打给你 也不打算打给你
But if you're going to call me, call me.
但如果你想打给我就打吧
Don't make up excuses.
别找借口
I'm not playing a game here.
我不是在玩游戏
Goodbye. Goodbye, Betty.
再见 再见 贝蒂
Do you mind? This is rather serious.
介意我关掉吗 这件事很重要
Go ahead.
请便
It has come to my attention that
我刚刚发现
You're not attending the Sterling Cooper 40th anniversary.
你不打算出席斯特林&库珀公♥司♥四十周♥年♥庆♥典
I wouldn't have told Roger if I planned on it remaining a secret.
如果我打算保密 就不会告诉罗杰了
In great Britain
在英国
We have a good deal of testimonials
我们也设有很多奖项
and the senior members are all equally unenthused.
而那些高层元老却都毫无兴趣
It marks the passage of time.
这标志着时间的过去
It's painful, I imagine.
我想 应该很痛苦
I didn't get to where I am by dwelling on the past.
如果我一直缅怀过去就不会有今天的成就
So think of the future, hmm?
那就想想未来吧
All of our clients, all of our staff,
我们所有的客户 所有的员工
The press, newspapers and trade publications--
媒体 报纸 商业刊物
Enjoy the fruit of your longevity.
好好享受美好的人生吧
You really pour the honey on, then you lick it off.
你说话像涂了蜜 但你却又全舔干净了
Well, if you care about Sterling Cooper at all,
如果你真的在乎斯特林&库珀公♥司♥
Remember that
你要知道
your absence will make everyone think you are ill.
你的缺席会让人们以为你病倒了
Who told you I was vain?
难道有人跟你说我贪恋虚荣吗
Please.
拜托
It's obvious.
显而易见
I want to show mommy.
我想拿给妈咪看
Mommy!
妈咪
Maybe she's not here. Carla.
也许她不在 卡拉
Are you feeling all right? I'm fine.
你还好吗 我没事
I want you to take the children to the park.
我想你带孩子们去公园
Don't come home...
别太早回来
Just-- dinner time would be perfect.
最好晚饭时间再回来
Take them to the library.
带他们去图书馆
Hello.
你好
I'm glad to see you.
真高兴见到你
Sorry again.
再一次抱歉
We were gonna leave after school
本来说好了我放学后就走
and I am still here, obviously.
可我还在这里
You want to wait here for me?
你愿意在这里等我吗
He has to report tomorrow.
他明天必须去报道
Let me do it.
让我来吧
Let me drive him. Where are you going again?
我来载他 你们要去哪里来着
Bedford, massachussets. It's a long drive, Don.
贝德福德 路很远 唐
And you'll have to come back alone.
如果你去的话 就得独自开夜车回来了
Let me do this for you.
让我替你去吧
I don't want to say goodbye up there.
我不想在那里告别
It's gonna come out ungrateful.
显得很忘恩负义
There's $375 in there, okay?
这里有375美元 好吗
How many times have you done this?
这是你第几次这么做了
Don't you need to gas up?
你不用加油吗
No, we're fine.
不用 足够了
So you're not gonna stop?
你不打算停车吗
Do you need to stop?
你要我停车吗
I have some movie in my head where I give you the slip
我本来计划好了 找机会偷偷甩掉你
But I might as well tell you:
但我还是实话告诉你好了
I'm not going to Bedford.
我不去贝德福德了
Well, I am,
但是我要去
So I guess you kind of have to.
所以你也只好去了
Why do you care?
关你什么事
You're just gonna go back and screw her.
你只想回去跟她上♥床♥
I don't know if you're capable of understanding,
我不知道你能不能明白
but that job is important.
但那份工作很重要
Did you get me the job? No.
那份工作是你帮我找的吗 不是
So shut up.
那就闭嘴
I'm not retarded.
我不是智障
Julius Caesar had epilepsy.
凯撒大帝也患有癫痫
He ran Rome.
他却掌控着整个罗马
Things didn't turn out so well for him.
他的下场可不怎么样
I know what's waiting for me at that place.
我知道如果我去了 会过着怎样的生活
I'm 25 years old, Don.
我二十五岁了 唐
I don't want to be cleaning toilets until I die.
我不想刷马桶刷到死
Just pull over.
停车吧
Hold on.
等等
What?
怎么了
I'm older than you and I'm telling you
我年纪比你大 而我要告诉你
It seems bad now, but you can still change things.
尽管情况看起来很糟 但你可以作出改变
Pull myself up by the bootstraps?
自力更生 白手起家吗
Does that just sound stupid to you?
你认为这听起来很蠢吗
How do I explain this?
我怎么解释好呢
I can't do anything that you can do.
你能做到的所有事情我都做不到
Everyone knows, sooner or later,
人们迟早有一天会发现
That there's something wrong with me.
我身上某些地方不对劲
They're kind and they try,
他们好心尝试改变我
But then when I come to with piss in my pants,
但当我病发 大小便失禁的时候
They stare at me like I'm from another planet.
他们看我的眼神就像我是外星人一样
I am afflicted, okay?
我也很苦恼 好吗
It's not a question of will. I can't change that.
这不是想不想的问题 我无法改变
Do you need money?
你需要钱吗
Always.
一向需要
I swore to myself I would try to do this right once.
老天保佑 但愿我这么做是对的
Do what?
做什么
I want you to call me if you ever need to.
你有任何需要 尽管打给我
And I want you to remember
我希望你记住
If something happens to you,
如果你出了什么事
Your sister will never forgive herself.
你姐姐将永远无法原谅自己
You're not gonna tell her, are you?
你不会告诉她吧
That I let you out 20 miles
告诉她在距离弗雷明汉20里的地方
outside of Framingham?
我让你下车了吗
Take care.
保重
I know he thought I was passing him off,
我知道他以为我只想把他送走
but he means the world to me.
但他是我的一切
He knows that.
他知道的
What was the place like?
那个地方怎么样
Nice. Bullshit.
不错 胡说
He'll be as good as he can be.
他会尽力做好的
Don, I don't want to.
唐 我不想
I don't.
我不想
It's okay.
没关系
Coffee?
要咖啡吗
No.
不
Can you get my wife on the phone?
可以帮忙接通我太太吗
Betty? Where were you last night?
贝蒂 你昨晚去哪里了
I told you-- I was with Hilton.
我跟你说了 我跟希尔顿在一起
Oh, I must have forgotten.
一定是我忘了
Well, did you remember to pick up my tuxedo?
你还记得要去取回我的礼服吗
Yesterday. It's in the closet.
昨晚就收在衣柜了
I'll get home at 5:30.
我五点半到家
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表